PDA

View Full Version : If you book CRT

pigletforever
03-01-2007, 09:19 AM
We are taking my MIL in October and she told me she wants to eat breakfast at CRT. I know you need a CC for the reservation but to they charge the whole amount to the CC right then or wait to see if you are a no show? I really can't afford to have that kind of cash tied up right now when we aren't going until October. Iknow HDDR only uses it if you don't show but I wasn't sure about CRT:confused3

la79al
03-01-2007, 09:34 AM
CRT charges if you are a no show. I made my ADR Christmas morning and they said it would not be charged and it has not been.

LoriNSC
03-01-2007, 10:01 AM
If you're doing the DDP tell them not to charge card. They'll just use it as a guarantee but if not on DDP I think you have to prepay when booking. It is a prepaid meal. I booked ours in Dec. & told them it was DDP but CM made a mistake & charged our card anyway. I called & he was going to refund my card but I really wanted to pay OOP instead anyway. I was just glad I had the extra money at the time. If on DDP when calling just stress you are using DDP. Then if you want to pay OOP, you can call back & do so 48 hrs. before going. (That's what CM told me last year.)

Checkers
03-01-2007, 10:12 AM
We booked CRT for our upcoming April trip and our credit card was charged. We are not on the DDP. I guess if you cancel they just credit your card. I know I am always skeptical about paying for a service I have not yet received, but my DGD so wants to have breakfast in the castle!princess: