PDA

View Full Version : Can you review my April ADRs?

pooh17
03-01-2007, 08:10 AM
I've booked the following ADRs for April 20-27, and am 2nd guessing myself. The party is made up of myself, DH, and DS10. We are not on the DDP. We aren't into buffets and DS wants to avoid character meals. We've never been to many of these restaurants. Is there anything you would change?

Raglan Road dinner (arrival day - will be in DTD activating APs)
Cali Grill dinner
Kona Cafe dinner
Rose & Crown dinner
HDDR (Tier 1 seating)
Hollywood Brown Derby dinner (DS loves this place)
Le Cellier dinner
Coral Reef dinner

We're planning CS meals only for lunch.

I've also booked the Jr. Fishing Excursion for DS10. Has anyone done this? He loves to fish, so hoping it will be a hit.

PlutosFriend
03-01-2007, 10:50 AM
I've booked the following ADRs for April 20-27, and am 2nd guessing myself. The party is made up of myself, DH, and DS10. We are not on the DDP. We aren't into buffets and DS wants to avoid character meals. We've never been to many of these restaurants. Is there anything you would change?

Raglan Road dinner (arrival day - will be in DTD activating APs)
Cali Grill dinner
Kona Cafe dinner
Rose & Crown dinner
HDDR (Tier 1 seating)
Hollywood Brown Derby dinner (DS loves this place)
Le Cellier dinner
Coral Reef dinner

We're planning CS meals only for lunch.

I've also booked the Jr. Fishing Excursion for DS10. Has anyone done this? He loves to fish, so hoping it will be a hit.

I loved Kona! We tried it for the first time last May. Very yummy steaks! Le Cellier was decent, but did not live up to the hype for me. Coral Reef was a cool dining experience. I have not tried the others on your list. I think you made some great choices :)

gatour
03-02-2007, 02:58 PM
Excellent choices, except for HDDR, I have eaten at all of them in the last several years, some of them multiple times. You have a few that I consider as my favorite restaurants on property.

Ruth B
03-02-2007, 03:30 PM
enjoyed Coral reef- ask if you can have a table next to the galss as graet for spotting fish( they give you a idenification card) which my son loved.
Haven't eaten at the rest but sound good :goodvibes

disney queen
03-02-2007, 03:34 PM
we love HBD for dinner! excellent choic. we always enjoy the HDD, trying to attend every other year. we have dined at R&C but it was lunch; we found to be enjoyable. doing dinner in may. unfortunately, the last time we dined at CG we were not pleased w/our meal and service. have not been back since. look forward to your review of this restaurant. have a great trip!:yay: