PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions on Sci Fi---

maslex
03-01-2007, 06:49 AM
1--we have an ADR for 3:00pm. Is that considered lunch or dinner? My hubby wanted a cheeseburger from here and they only have it on the lunch menu.

2--even though we're not going until July, I'm mentally picturing what I would probably order. From Sci Fi, I was thinking of the Rueben sandwich. Is this served as a cold sandwich or a hot sandwich. I'd much rather have it a hot sandwich. (I have seen it served cold before, that's why I'm asking)

Thanks

Pixiedust34
03-01-2007, 06:57 AM
I don't know how the Rueben sandwich is, but we were able to order hamburgers for dinner at the Sci-Fi. Even if it's not on the dinner menu, they should be able to make you a burger.

It sounds like a lot of people request burgers for dinner at Sci-Fi. I'm surprised that they are not on the dinner menu. It seems like it would be standard fare for the atmosphere of a drive-in movie.

rcraw45425
03-01-2007, 09:20 AM
Well, we have always made it a point to eat lunch at Sci Fi when we were at MGM, but aftr looking at the current prices, I think we'll pass. The burger and fries is now $11 ?:eek: That's nuts. I don't really want to spend $50 on lunch for four when we're eating burgers!:laughing:

CSJLJJK7
03-01-2007, 09:37 AM
Maslex, I had the Reuben there about two years ago, and it was hot. And very good IMHO.

eagles
03-01-2007, 10:01 AM
i also have a 3 pm lunch at the sci fi

i asked for a late lunch time, and this is what she gave me. so hopefully it is considered lunch.

hope this helps a little.

maslex
03-01-2007, 11:40 AM
Okay, now that I hear that you can order a burger during dinner (even if it's not on the menu) Can someone tell me if 3:00 would be there lunch menu or the dinner menu?

I would like to order off of either menu but I know that DH definately wants a burger.

disnut8
03-01-2007, 11:48 AM
3:00 is considered lunch. I believe they switch over either at 4:30 or 5:00.

I just had the burger over Thanksgiving weekend and while it is $11, the thing is huge. My husband loves burgers and he was well satisfied with it. I sturggled to finish it.

And seriously, take a flashlight because there's not much light to read the menus.