PDA

View Full Version : Grand Gathering @Tony's Town Sq. Brkfst.

JeffZ
03-01-2007, 12:43 AM
anyone have info on the Grand gathering Breakfast @Tony' town square @MK?
I would like to know the menu and if it is one table service credit on DDP. We will be down @WDW for Easter week-all 20 of us. I read about it briefly on "allears" , but can't find any other info.

thanks Jeff

vernfonzndrian
03-01-2007, 02:45 AM
It's one ts credit. I too am looking into this, and have only found so much info. But So far I do know that. :thumbsup2

keb55
03-01-2007, 01:30 PM
Tony, the proprietor, (from Lady and the Tramp), welcomes Guests to Tony's Town Square Restaurant for a fun-filled breakfast with plenty of character.

Mickey Mouse will be on hand to mingle with our Guests upon arrival and Guests will enjoy and "all-you-care-to-eat" breakfast served right at their table. Guests will enjoy songs and the opportunity to dance with the characters, along with plenty of interaction time tableside. Tony will be happy to recognize birthdays and special occasions along with a special serenade of "Bella Notte", from Lady and the Tramp, for anniversaries. At the end of the experience, our Guests will be invited to proceed to one of the most popular attractions at Magic Kingdom® Park -- Mickey's PhilharMagic -- for reserved seating at the very next show.

Grand Gatherings Experiences can be booked 180 days in advance and up to three (3) days prior to the Experience date.

Separate theme park admission is required

Bambino Breakfast (ages 3-9)
Grilled Italian Toast with Fresh Berries, served with Maple Syrup and Bacon
Healthier Choice Item
Granola Cereal and Fresh Seasonal Berries, with Honey Yogurt, and Joe’s own Banana Bread

Traditional Breakfast
Three Cheese Scrambled Eggs, Caramelized Onion Breakfast Potatoes, Sausage Links, Bacon, and Italian Toast covered with Fresh Seasonal Berries, and Mascarpone

Littlest Bambino Breakfast (ages 3 and under)
Grilled Italian Toast with Fresh Berries, served with Maple Syrup or your choice of Cereal and Milk

Adult 10+ = 29.99
Child 3-9 = 17.99

location is 1 Table service on the dining plan