PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast or Lunch at Cinderella's Castle

princess_disneymom
02-28-2007, 02:56 PM
We are not going to WDW until next year but I am starting my planning now. We have not eaten at Cinderella's Castle before and have not heard many good things about the dinner so I want to hear more about the breakfast and lunch. My DD6 LOVES Princesses and I heard there were a few princesses during both of those times. Is that true? Also I wanted to have a cake brough out to her to celebrate her birthday. Would this be okay?
We are also going to the Princess Storybook dinner, Crystal Palace breakfast, Chef Mickey's breakfast and 1900 Park Fare to see Prince Charming. I know we will see some of the same Princess a couple times but as I said before my DD6 LOVES the Princesses. Thanks

mickeystoontown
02-28-2007, 03:10 PM
We are not super big breakfast eaters so my vote would be for lunch at the castle. You will also be able to get some rides and attractions under your belt before lunch.

TxRabbit
03-02-2007, 11:51 PM
Check out the menus at allearsnet.com. They were just updated 2/07. First, see if you have a preference based on what they are serving.

One option. If you like breakfast, you could opt for an early ADR and be able to get into the MK before the park is technically open:thumbsup2 , if you go on a day that doesn't have EMH. I have heard that this is good for getting a head start on your day to hit some rides that will fill up quickly.

Alternatively, you could opt for lunch on a day that has EMH. Get there early and hit the rides for the morning and be ready to have a nice sit down in the middle of the day. Or select a later lunch to get out of the heat for a while...

I got reservations at 3 weeks out, so I took what I could get and was grateful for it, which was for lunch at 12:35. I am happy for lunch though, because we are not big breakfast eaters and it seemed a shame to use 2TS for a meal that we wouldn't be too hungry for.