PDA

View Full Version : Is Ariel Usually at Princess Storybook Dinner?

MermaidMommy
02-28-2007, 03:24 PM
We were planning on just doing Cinderella's for a princess meal this trip, but DD is a HUGE Ariel fan, and has talkied about wanting to see her "with legs." The only reason we'd go to the PSB this time (we've done it twice) would be to see her. Of course I know all characters are subjet to change, but has Ariel been there at most dinners lately?

(Sorry if this has been asked recently, but I'm having trouble with the search.)

MermaidMommy
03-01-2007, 11:36 PM
Anyone?? :confused3

jcemom
03-02-2007, 06:45 AM
Yes, she is usually the greeter at lunch and dinner. She's the one they'll take photos of your child with for the optional photo package, normally. (At breakfast it's usually Belle in her yellow gown.)

Characters are always subject to change though, so she isn't guaranteed.

chip007
03-02-2007, 07:34 AM
She was at the Princess lunch in Norway a couple of weeks back.

DD is also a big Ariel fan and was very excited to see her in MK without feet and at lunch the next day with feet. Too cute. But you need a good explanation of how she keeps changing -- I didn't have one. ;)

beattyfamily
03-02-2007, 10:25 AM
Yep, she 'suppose' to be there as the greeter (near the entrance) for lunch and dinner, while Belle in her yellow gown is 'suppose' to be the greeter for breakfast.

BUT the schedule is always subject to change and although I've always seen Ariel at lunch some have reported seeing Belle at dinner so you just never know for sure.

What I tell my girls or really what they tell me (cause I usually just turn it around and ask them what do you think?) is that Ariel cannot be everywhere so the 'real' Ariel is at the Grotto and all the others are her helpers. Same with all the other Princesses.

On a similar topic, my younger DD is 7 now and she still believes Ariel is real. She's in 1st grade and had to do a project on a sea creature. She chose a Star Fish. Anyway, the other day she was talking to me about the project and said, "I don't know why my teacher wouldn't let us choose a Mermaid to do our project on, Mermaids are real because Ariel is a Mermaid and she's real". It was SO cute. :goodvibes