PDA

View Full Version : Narcoosees, Spoodles, Kona Cafe or Citricos?

weluvslinkydog
02-28-2007, 03:13 PM
Which for an intimate, romantic, and yummy anniversary dinner for DH and I?

We particularly would like to know if we're comparing apples to oranges, which I have a feeling I may be...but looking for pros and cons of all...thanks!!:goodvibes

goofyboyzmom
02-28-2007, 03:15 PM
Absolutely Loved Narcoossees!!! Ask For A More Private Table Though. There Were Lots Of Families There Even At 8:00 When We Were There.

flipflop
02-28-2007, 03:23 PM
We particularly would like to know if we're comparing apples to oranges, which I have a feeling I may be...but looking for pros and cons of all...thanks!!:goodvibes

I don't think you can compare Narcossees or Citricos to Kona or Spoodles. Kona and Spoodles are nice (though I was not overly impressed with my last dinner at spoodles but the menu has changed so I would give it another shot)but they are not in the same league as N or C.

jel0511
02-28-2007, 03:35 PM
I don't think you can compare Narcossees or Citricos to Kona or Spoodles. Kona and Spoodles are nice (though I was not overly impressed with my last dinner at spoodles but the menu has changed so I would give it another shot)but they are not in the same league as N or C.

I agree with this in it's wholeheartedly. I think Citricos would be more romantic than Narcoossee's, more quiet.

weluvslinkydog
02-28-2007, 03:49 PM
I agree with this in it's wholeheartedly. I think Citricos would be more romantic than Narcoossee's, more quiet.

I have heard the view from narcoosseesis amazing...but you think overall the atmosphere at Citricos is more romantic/quiet?

jel0511
02-28-2007, 03:57 PM
I have heard the view from narcoosseesis amazing...but you think overall the atmosphere at Citricos is more romantic/quiet?
Yes the view could BE amazing, eith emphasis on the BE. You might not get a window table and have to look over other diners to get the view, and with the hardwood floors, even without kids (which there can be a lot of there), it does get loud.

kabuki
02-28-2007, 05:17 PM
My husband and I love the food at Citricos but it can get loud. Ask for a table by the window, tell them you are looking for a quiet spot and they usually try and make it happen.