PDA

View Full Version : Can I make an ADR and only order cappuccino?

luvhockey
02-28-2007, 09:39 AM
Here's the background. I want to get the chocolate slipper and tuxedo strawberries as a little anniversary treat for DH & I. From research on the cake thread GF bakery will not deliver to any other resort or restaurant. The GF bakery also does not allow pick-ups anymore. We must have an ADR at a GF restaurant to get this. Our boys will be going on the pirate cruise so I thought I'd get an ADR at GF Cafe and have the treat delivered there and have some cappuccino with it. I don't want to have a whole meal.

It would've been so easy if GF bakery delivered to other restaurants since we'll be having an anniv dinner ALONE at Le Cellier (DH pick) while the kids are at Neverland Club.

TIA
Angela

simonkodousek
02-28-2007, 11:47 AM
It's a cafe, so I'm presuming you can just order coffee and some pastries.

goofy4tink
02-28-2007, 12:35 PM
That's where my dd had her 13th birthday 'lunch'. We had planned on having lunch there, and ordered a very special cake. But, after eating breakfast at the Crystal Palace, we weren't hungry. So, we decided to forgo lunch and just have dessert. My friend had her cappoccino, the two girls and I had soda, and they brought out the cake!!! The CMs didn't seem to have any issue with it at all. In fact, now that I think about it, this same friend and I went there while our girls were at the Tea Party. We only had drinks and desserts!!

lovmy2girls
02-28-2007, 12:51 PM
Yes, you can go and do that. You can go to a place and just order dessert or what ever you feel like. have fun!

luvhockey
02-28-2007, 08:14 PM
Thanks everyone.

Aimeedyan
02-28-2007, 10:24 PM
If the timing is right, you could go for tea at the Gardenview Tea Room instead - that way you don't feel like you're holding a table from anyone else (which you might not do anyways, esp at offtimes).