PDA

View Full Version : What can u tell me about Vegetable Curry Samosas@Adventureland?

mitushib
02-28-2007, 08:34 AM
What can u tell me about Vegetable Curry Samosas@Adventureland? Has anyone eaten here? What exactly is here? Is it spicy/good?

mitushib
02-28-2007, 12:22 PM
Anyone??

moretigger
02-28-2007, 12:55 PM
Hi - I had them a few trips ago. It was a little cart right near the Swiss Family Treehouse. They were good, but different than I was expecting. I love the samosas I have had at Indian restaurants that have a potato and pea mixture in them. I thought these were more like a vegetable dumpling as the wrap was more like a wonton wrapper than the somosa wrappers I have had. There were maybe 3 of them and they were about the size of a potsticker and had a yellow curry filling with vegetables in it - I am thinking peas, carrots, onions, maybe pieces of potato.
Hope that helps.

mitushib
02-28-2007, 12:59 PM
The reason I ask is my DH loves samosas and wants to use a snack credit there just wanna make sure its worth it!!!

moretigger
02-28-2007, 02:52 PM
The reason I ask is my DH loves samosas and wants to use a snack credit there just wanna make sure its worth it!!!

Well, if he likes samosas that are filled with smashed up potato and peas he might be a little disappointed. I liked the curry filling, but I remember thinking "maybe that word does not mean what you think it means" (sorry for the obscure Princess Bride quote) since they were unlike any samosa I had ever had - or had since.