PDA

View Full Version : AAA card discount not working at Swan/Dolphin

Disneytrip
02-27-2007, 04:56 PM
We have tried several times to use our AAA card for the discount i've read about on this thread on Swan/Dolphin dining. No one has accepted it. I wonder why?! disappointing!

keishashadow
02-27-2007, 05:17 PM
I've been able to pull up quotes recently w/AAA.

Assume they only have X amount of rooms avail, espec. if they've got a large convention during your dates.

good luck.

nbodyhome
02-27-2007, 05:55 PM
I've been able to pull up quotes recently w/AAA.

Assume they only have X amount of rooms avail, espec. if they've got a large convention during your dates.

good luck.

I think they are talking about for dining - not rooms? I read something in a thread here also about a AAA discount for restaurants like Fresh, but I never found anything online elsewhere about it.

finnie48
02-27-2007, 07:18 PM
Hi Disneytrip,

We were able to use the AAA card at the casual dining spots last year - as in Picabu's, but do not think they are valid at the TS or signature restaurants. Enjoy!!

Bob

Disneytrip
02-27-2007, 07:38 PM
Thanks for the Picabu suggestion. We tried using it at Splash and the Cabana grill, no luck.

wildernesslodgelover
02-27-2007, 08:22 PM
That is disappointing to hear...I JUST read a thread only a few days ago that said that the AAA card was valid for 20% off at several places INCLUDING Splash and Cabana. I tired to do a search but that darn function still does not work correctly. But I know it was posted very recently. I even dug thru my wallet to make sure my AAA card was in there for our upcoming trip in May. I told DH it was valid at the Grotto Pool bar (cabana) and he was so excited!