PDA

View Full Version : POTC 3 -- Sort of Spoiler

DancingBear
02-24-2007, 06:07 AM
At Target last night with my son in the toy section (as usual). In the POTC section there was a Pirates of the Caribbean Movie 3 Sneak Peek character, "Singapore Pirate Tai Huang." On the back was a pic of Elizabeth holding a knife to this pirate's throat from behind. The toy includes a coin with a "secret code"--if you go to a certain website and put in the code you are supposed to get some secret info about the upcoming movie.

StacyPop
02-24-2007, 07:06 AM
I better get to Target!!!!

athenna
02-24-2007, 09:31 AM
Funny, I was just heading out to go to Target, but decided to check the dis before I left...Good thing, now I've got more stuff to check out at Target.
Thanks!
pirate:

YoHo
02-24-2007, 01:43 PM
Isn't that the pirate that's featured on the teaser posters?

Also, I bet the secret message is: "drink more Ovaltine" At least, that's what I'd put.

2angelsinheaven
02-26-2007, 06:38 AM
Also, I bet the secret message is: "drink more Ovaltine" At least, that's what I'd put.

:happytv: :thumbsup2

Good One, I love that movie!

athenna
02-26-2007, 01:49 PM
My Target didn't have anything like that.:sad2:

Dznefreek
02-26-2007, 04:44 PM
The pirate section at WOD has had them for months. . . . .

athenna
02-26-2007, 05:20 PM
Cool....WoD was going to be one of my 1st places I hit Sunday night anyway.

pirate:

surfergrl31
03-12-2007, 10:24 PM
I've heard rumors that this is who they get the maps from to go get Capt. Jack at World's End, but there is a fight just before they get the maps. This is suppose to be near the start of the movie.

MICKEEP
03-13-2007, 05:57 AM

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

yurachunchoy
04-04-2007, 08:35 PM
At Target last night with my son in the toy section (as usual). In the POTC section there was a Pirates of the Caribbean Movie 3 Sneak Peek character, "Singapore Pirate Tai Huang." On the back was a pic of Elizabeth holding a knife to this pirate's throat from behind. The toy includes a coin with a "secret code"--if you go to a certain website and put in the code you are supposed to get some secret info about the upcoming movie.

The Singaporian Pirate is Chow Yun Fat. I think I heard that Michelle Yeoh might have a small part in the movie also.

mking624
04-04-2007, 09:38 PM
The Singaporian Pirate is Chow Yun Fat. I think I heard that Michelle Yeoh might have a small part in the movie also.
Chow Yun Fat plays Captain Sao Feng. The character "Tai Huang" is played by Reggie Lee and is the character that the OP is referring to.
As far as Michelle Yeoh, she is not in the cast listing. There is a Michelle Lee who is in the movie if that is who you are thinking of.