PDA

View Full Version : ***Kids Outfit Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

mommytotwo
02-22-2007, 07:57 PM
Please remember to post here once your exchanges have gone out and when they arrive.
Have fun everyone :).

Tink_Or_Belle
02-22-2007, 09:02 PM
I sent one of mine... but then I got your 2nd PM and may need to fix what I sent! If you get your PM let me know ASAP before it gets shipped!
SHopping for the other tomorrow :cool1:

mommytotwo
02-22-2007, 09:27 PM
Shayla and Brandon had sent out their exchanges, so a bunch of kids will recieve theirs at the starting of next week. :thumbsup2

mommytotwo
02-22-2007, 11:54 PM
I had gotten a request for two more exchanges.
Is there anyone that would like to trade their name that they recieved for one of these names, or would any like to sign up for one or two more exchanges?
I will be willing to take anyone up till tomorrow morning if anyone is interested.

Tink_Or_Belle
02-23-2007, 07:34 AM
I had gotten a request for two more exchanges.
Is there anyone that would like to trade their name that they recieved for one of these names, or would any like to sign up for one or two more exchanges?
I will be willing to take anyone up till tomorrow morning if anyone is interested.

hey I can add my other daughter if I need to she is older (10) so I thought she would be harder for people to shop for but if you need her I'll send her in

mommytotwo
02-23-2007, 11:14 AM
hey I can add my other daughter if I need to she is older (10) so I thought she would be harder for people to shop for but if you need her I'll send her in

I know that you are now out shopping, but if you would like to add in your daughter, that would be great since I am now trying to find another exchanger.
Or, if anyone else is willing to trade or do another exchange, please contact me.

Tink_Or_Belle
02-23-2007, 01:44 PM
Ryans was mailed today

Abby's went half last night from oldnavy.com
and the rest this afternoon sent by me.

I sent you Joeys name incase you still need someone else!

MickeyMamma
02-23-2007, 01:57 PM
I found something adorable for my Exchange, but it is not a Disney outfit. I didn't see a Disney one that I liked today. I hope a non-Disney one is okay.

Tink_Or_Belle
02-23-2007, 02:00 PM
I found something adorable for my Exchange, but it is not a Disney outfit. I didn't see a Disney one that I liked today. I hope a non-Disney one is okay.

Oh I hope it wasn;t supposed to be a DISNEY outfit if so I will have to start over! :3dglasses

MickeyMamma
02-23-2007, 02:04 PM
Oh I hope it wasn;t supposed to be a DISNEY outfit if so I will have to start over! :3dglasses

LOL! I was just trying to find something Disney. I think she will like this outfit though. Or more that her Mommy will probably like it.

Maureenmouse
02-23-2007, 06:13 PM
I got the names and will shop this weekend. My girls are really excited! We love to shop for anything, but clothes are about our favorite!
Maureen

mommytotwo
02-23-2007, 10:03 PM
It doesn't need to be a Disney outfit. :)

crossfamily
02-24-2007, 02:20 PM
Looks like we are the first receivers!!:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

My daughter Emily got her package from Shayla (mommytotwo)

She got an awsome dress and a pair of jeans.. Here's the picture of her with her clothes..
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j130/crossfamily/misc/h003.jpg

The jean jumper she can wear all summer to with a short sleeve shirt under it.. Emily loved her pretties...
Thank You!!!

crossfamily
02-24-2007, 02:22 PM
Nickolas got his today from Brandon (mommytotwo)

He got new pj's and a pair of shorts and a cars shirt...
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j130/crossfamily/misc/h001.jpg

He had to put the cars shirt on and shorts right away. Now to convince him its snowing out and he has to put pants on to go to basketball in a few will be fun. I did tell him he had to wait on the jammies till tonight..

Thank You!!

crossfamily
02-24-2007, 02:24 PM
Oh if forget to add that each of them got a tootsie pop with their gifts..

We started our shopping today and will finish up on Monday.. Really hard to clothes shop with little ones and dh is off on Monday so DS9 and I are gonna shop till we drop...:yay: :yay: :yay:

mommytotwo
02-24-2007, 08:23 PM
Your kids are very cute.
And the pajamas are glow in the dark, so I thought that it was fun to get that for your son.

Hope they enjoy their outfits :).

crossfamily
02-24-2007, 09:20 PM
Your kids are very cute.
And the pajamas are glow in the dark, so I thought that it was fun to get that for your son.

Hope they enjoy their outfits :).

oh trust me the second he got home from basketball he had them on... Thats my son that loves clothes. He had to be dressed just right and everything you sent him fit great.. Thanks again... Emily is gonna wear her dress tomorrow...

PixieDust32
02-25-2007, 12:41 AM
We got our names thanks. We're going shopping tomorrow. :)

mommytotwo
02-25-2007, 01:02 AM
I had ALOT of fun shopping for this exchange.

This might become a regular exchange :).

Tink_Or_Belle
02-25-2007, 03:15 PM
we shopped yesterday for our newest exchange (Joeys) I will mail tomorrow. I am putting a reciept in the latest package because 2 of the items were on Kohls Clearance rack (yep I still spent enough I didn;t count starting price or anything lol I just was able to get more for less) and the rate they mark stuff down I was afraid if they do not work and have to be returned the person would not get enough credit. I forgot a gift reciept though so it is the actual reciept sorry about that I am usually much better about thinking of gift reciepts on clothes. Hopefully our exchange person loves it SO much it won't matter! I know MY daughter loved it. :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Maureenmouse
02-25-2007, 06:21 PM
We finished shopping today. For my older girl I am putting in the receipt. I shopped at WalMart. i know it's not too exciting, but I figured if she doesn't like it, then she can return it, get the cash and go somewhere else to buy something she likes. I went rather traditional. But I did buy the accessories other places and I'm sure she'll like them. I won't make it to the PO until Wednesday, but I will post when I mail out both exchanges.
Maureen

ksloane
02-25-2007, 08:38 PM
Our package is ready to go and I'll be mailing tomorrow either on my lunch break or right after school.

I had ALOT of fun shopping for this exchange.

This might become a regular exchange :).

We had alot of fun with this one too and would participate often. I love buying clothes for children younger than mine... :thumbsup2

mommytotwo
02-25-2007, 08:41 PM
Kids grow out of their clothes so fast that they seem to always need clothes.
I am lucky that my kids like to recieve clothes as presents as well.

ksloane
02-25-2007, 08:58 PM
My daughter loves clothes too. While shopping for this exchange Friday she ended up with 2 shirts, a pair of flip-flops and an Easter dress. :rotfl2:
She oohed and aahed over the dresses in every store until I finally broke down and bought her one. :rotfl:

PixieDust32
02-26-2007, 12:55 AM
My husband took us shopping today, we didn't finish all our shopping :( we need to go back for more fun. :wizard:

Tink_Or_Belle
02-26-2007, 10:37 AM
Joey's package is mailed... I bet the person who it is coming to can figure out who they are since I signed Joey up at the end because someone needed a partner.:rolleyes1 SO I hope she loves it as much my girls (age 10 and 7) that picked it out with me do.

oops I see the smile I picked says roll eyes I wasn;t trying to be sarcastic I thought it looked like a sneaky whistling smiley face!
:yay:

Tink_Or_Belle
02-26-2007, 02:47 PM
Abby got hers today from Brandon! she got a pink and camo butterfly shirt and some white shorts with bright colored butterflies all over them! she LOVES them she got a tootsie pop too a red one.
Thank you Brandon and his mommy!!! :laundy:

ksloane
02-26-2007, 05:39 PM
Just wanted to confirm that I did in fact get our package to the post office today. :) I also learned that delivery confirmation is free if you print your label from the usps website so I plan to try that out on he next package. (and thought I'd pass it on in case someone else can use that info) :thumbsup2

Maureenmouse
02-26-2007, 05:44 PM
Sabrina received a package from Shayla, mommytotwo's daughter today. She loves it. You picked her favorite character and color. She was so excited to receive a real dress from Hawaii. ( She has a dress up grass skirt).
Sabrina got a purple sundress with white flowers and Pooh pajamas set. She loves both. I took pictures, but can't post them. I PMed Patsy and maybe she'll post them later if possible. Thank you so mush Patsy and Shayla. Sabrina can't wait for it to get warm enough to wear her new clothes!
Maureen

Tink_Or_Belle
02-26-2007, 08:23 PM
delivery confirmation says one of my packages arrived today 2.5 to go :thumbsup2

crossfamily
02-26-2007, 08:29 PM
ours are all bought just need to get boxes and get them all packaged up... Hopefully tomorrow...

mommytotwo
02-26-2007, 09:04 PM
delivery confirmation says one of my packages arrived today 2.5 to go :thumbsup2

Brandon had gotten 1/2 of his exchange today.
It was a cute matching Busy Bugs shirt and shorts.
And he had gotten his first pair of cool sunglasses today.
Thank you very much. I can't wait to try these clothes on him.

Tink_Or_Belle
02-27-2007, 08:52 AM
Brandon had gotten 1/2 of his exchange today.
It was a cute matching Busy Bugs shirt and shorts.
And he had gotten his first pair of cool sunglasses today.
Thank you very much. I can't wait to try these clothes on him.

those are jammies! Can't wait til the rest arrives!

KatelynnsAuntie
02-27-2007, 03:40 PM
Daisy got her exchange from Brandon yesterday. :) Thanks for letting us join late. ;) She got a very cute yellow summer outfit (a shirt and a skort) and some Sleeping Beauty pajamas. She loves them both. :) She wanted to wear the outfit yesterday but it's raining here (hurry up summer! :sunny: ) so she was happy that she got to wear the pajamas to bed. :) Thanks Brandon (and Patsy! :) ) We are still finishing up Brandon's package (and there will be a little something for Shayla in there too. ;) )

mommytotwo
02-27-2007, 06:05 PM
Daisy got her exchange from Brandon yesterday. :) Thanks for letting us join late. ;) She got a very cute yellow summer outfit (a shirt and a skort) and some Sleeping Beauty pajamas. She loves them both. :) She wanted to wear the outfit yesterday but it's raining here (hurry up summer! :sunny: ) so she was happy that she got to wear the pajamas to bed. :) Thanks Brandon (and Patsy! :) ) We are still finishing up Brandon's package (and there will be a little something for Shayla in there too. ;) )

You're welcome.
Glad to hear that most packages have been recieved, just one more of ours to hear of.

crossfamily
02-28-2007, 04:06 PM
all ours went out today!!!

Maureenmouse
02-28-2007, 06:19 PM
Both of ours went out today too. Priority mail with DC.
Maureen

mommytotwo
02-28-2007, 07:04 PM
Brandon had recieved his second 1/2 of his outfit exchange from Abby.
Today, he had gotten a cute dark blue collared shirt with a matching color hat, and jeans shorts.

Thank you Abby for a great exchange :).

Tink_Or_Belle
02-28-2007, 07:11 PM
Ryans package has arrived in Texas according to D/C and Shawnys should be there tomorrow!! :cool1:

ksloane
02-28-2007, 07:25 PM
Ryans package has arrived in Texas according to D/C and Shawnys should be there tomorrow!! :cool1:

yes it did!! Cameron received her package and LOVES it!! I think this one has been the most exciting for her. I'll try to list what she received though I'm sure something has already been taken from the original box (even though I asked her to keep it together until I posted...:rotfl: ) She got a very cute skirt that has an adjustable waist to fit sizes 4-8 (WOW! I've never seen such but this is really neat!!), 2 shirts, jewlrey, makup, a purse, hair scrunchies, and some peeps (which got just as many oohs because they were lime green!)

Thanks so much. This was an excellent exchange. I think she's wearing the skirt with another new shirt )that she conned me into when we were shopping for this exchange) tomorrow for school pictures and our night out to see a theatre production of Beauty and the Beast. :)

MickeyMamma
03-01-2007, 07:22 AM
I was going to the post office yesterday but had to make a stop on the way where I found a very adorable Disney outfit that I wanted to send to our person instead.

So now the package is ready to go again and will be dropped off at the post office this afternoon. :)

MickeyMamma
03-01-2007, 04:54 PM
Just confirming that I was at the post office today. Went out with DC. They said it should take 3 days to get there.

Tink_Or_Belle
03-01-2007, 06:21 PM
the last one I sent shows up as delivered today WOO HOO!! However if mine arrived I won;t know turns out that whole rain snow sleet dead of winter etc etc not true as they closed all our post offices in the county today and "called in" all carriers from their routes by 9 AM we have a full fledged Blizzard here doubt I will get mail tim MOnday :eek:

MickeyMamma
03-01-2007, 06:46 PM
the last one I sent shows up as delivered today WOO HOO!! However if mine arrived I won;t know turns out that whole rain snow sleet dead of winter etc etc not true as they closed all our post offices in the county today and "called in" all carriers from their routes by 9 AM we have a full fledged Blizzard here doubt I will get mail tim MOnday :eek:

Oh no! Where are you? We have a storm coming in late tonight too, but they are predicting a ton of rain for us - like 2"+ along with the rest of the snow melt off. Should make for a really wet tomorrow.

I hope that you have all your supplies and are ready for some good family togetherness fun time!

Sending you warm thoughts!

Tink_Or_Belle
03-01-2007, 08:55 PM
we are snowed in here on the Iowa Nebraska border. (the Iowa side) it took my husband over 3 hours to drive the 45 minute drive home from work. The snow has stopped for today but its the high wind that is the trouble its supposed to snow a few more inches overnight and maybe even a few more tomorrow in the day. We have been playing Monopoly AAAALLLLLL day if I never see Muppet Monopoly again I'll be happy :scared1:

PixieDust32
03-02-2007, 01:12 AM
Shawny's package arrived, we had really bad weather today here in Georgia.We just got our power back from the storm. I'll post it in the morning. Thank You.

mrsheppo
03-02-2007, 07:34 AM
I'm sorry mine is going out at the last minute. The baby & I have both been sick this week and I'm dropping mine at the post office this morning. It will be sent Priority with DC.

mommytotwo
03-02-2007, 12:18 PM
I'm sorry mine is going out at the last minute. The baby & I have both been sick this week and I'm dropping mine at the post office this morning. It will be sent Priority with DC.

:hug: I have been sick as well as my kids.
I'm sure many of us understand how it is to have sick kids and to be sick on top of it. Hope you both get better soon. :grouphug:

crossfamily
03-02-2007, 12:36 PM

Hey its the time of the year.. Hope you feel better..

Maureenmouse
03-02-2007, 05:45 PM
Amanda received her exchange today from Nicholas, the cross family. It's very cute. She got a pair of Disney Princess flip flops, a red t-shirt with shiny hearts and princess on it and a blue skort with a heart made out og gems on it. Thank you. She loves everything and says the outfit is very popular! ( A big thing for 7 year olds girls!)
Maureen

crossfamily
03-02-2007, 06:26 PM
Amanda received her exchange today from Nicholas, the cross family. It's very cute. She got a pair of Disney Princess flip flops, a red t-shirt with shiny hearts and princess on it and a blue skort with a heart made out og gems on it. Thank you. She loves everything and says the outfit is very popular! ( A big thing for 7 year olds girls!)
Maureen

Glad she liked it.. Girls are always fun to shop for.. I glad we got her a popular outfit..:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

PixieDust32
03-03-2007, 12:57 AM
Thank you so much to Joey (Tink-or-Belle DD) for the outfit and accesories. Shawny Loved it! Thanks thanks thanks! She send: :yay:

:) Blue HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SHIRT :banana: She went :banana:
:) Black Skirt :love:
:) 2 Chocolate bars :rolleyes1 (mommy loved them)
:) Pack of headbands :wizard:
:) Animal Print headband :flower3:
:) Fashion fever Barbie outfit :yay: Barbie got an outfit too
:) Irish Socks :cloud9:
:) Polly Pocket doll :flower3:
:) Bratz Lip gloss
:) Black Hat

Thank you so much! :hug:

PixieDust32
03-03-2007, 12:59 AM
Ilse also got her outfit.
Thank you Maureen, she loved everything...

:) Green Shirt :love:
:) Denim Shorts :banana:
:) Hair accesories :yay:

Maureenmouse
03-03-2007, 08:35 AM
Ilse also got her outfit.
Thank you Maureen, she loved everything...

:) Green Shirt :love:
:) Denim Shorts :banana:
:) Hair accesories :yay:

I wasn't sure if she'd like the outfit. I put the receipt in with it. There was a necklace ring and crystal blue bracelet also. Amanda was sure that she'd like that bracelet because she likes blue. Glad she likes her stuff.
Maureen

PixieDust32
03-03-2007, 01:29 PM
I wasn't sure if she'd like the outfit. I put the receipt in with it. There was a necklace ring and crystal blue bracelet also. Amanda was sure that she'd like that bracelet because she likes blue. Glad she likes her stuff.
Maureen

She did. Ilse is very special with clothes so you did great. Yes you're right she did received the bracelet and the necklace, but she put them on right away so I didn't see them in the envelope :rotfl: tell amanda she did great because Ilse's favorite color is BLUE :thumbsup2
The necklace is so cool with the crystal ball and the bracelet is so nice too.

Thank you Amanda and Maureen!

Tink_Or_Belle
03-03-2007, 05:46 PM
Thank you so much to Joey (Tink-or-Belle DD) for the outfit and accesories. Shawny Loved it! Thanks thanks thanks! She send: :yay:

:) Blue HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL SHIRT :banana: She went :banana:
:) Black Skirt :love:
:) 2 Chocolate bars :rolleyes1 (mommy loved them)
:) Pack of headbands :wizard:
:) Animal Print headband :flower3:
:) Fashion fever Barbie outfit :yay: Barbie got an outfit too
:) Irish Socks :cloud9:
:) Polly Pocket doll :flower3:
:) Bratz Lip gloss
:) Black Hat

Thank you so much! :hug:

I was hoping between my 8 and 10 year olds we could do well for another 10 year old! Although if the outfit they picked for Barbie tells anything of their future taste I think I may be in trouble :scared1:

mommytotwo
03-03-2007, 06:03 PM
Shayla had gotten the following exchanges today :)

From Cameron-Ksloane's daughter-\
*Old Navy slippers-we had gotten her a pair that she worn once and forgot them at someone house, and when I had gone back to Old Navy they didn't have her size anymore so these are perfect :).
*Minnie Mouse house slippers
*Disney Princess t-shirt
*St.Patrick's Day tank top-how cute :).
*Jeans shorts

From Sabrina, Maureenmouse's DD-
*Sticker Fun dressing fun book-she will have alot of fun with this book
*Butterfly shirt
*Set of 3 earrings
*Jeans skort with matching socks
*Dots matching shirt and pants pajamas-I think Shayla will wear these while she watches Charlie and The Chocolate Factory :)

Brandon had recieved an exchange from Emily-crossfamily's DD-
*CARS swim trunks
*Long sleeve two piece shirt
*Khaki shorts
*Baby Winnie the Pooh and Friends plastic bib-this will come in handy for all those feeding times.

Thank you very much to all of you for the great exchanges.

Maureenmouse
03-03-2007, 06:34 PM
[QUOTE=mommytotwo;17353532]Shayla had gotten the following exchanges today :)

From Sabrina, Maureenmouse's DD-
*Sticker Fun dressing fun book-she will have alot of fun with this book
*Butterfly shirt
*Set of 3 earrings
*Jeans skort with matching socks
*Dots matching shirt and pants pajamas-I think Shayla will wear these while she watches Charlie and The Chocolate Factory :)

I'm glad she got the exchange. My girls thought the pajamas were cute. I should have put some Dots candy in with it, but didn't think of that until now. Oh well.
Shayla,
Enjoy the new clothes and the book. My girls love those sticker books, so I hope you will too.
Maureen

PixieDust32
03-04-2007, 01:44 AM
I was hoping between my 8 and 10 year olds we could do well for another 10 year old! Although if the outfit they picked for Barbie tells anything of their future taste I think I may be in trouble :scared1:

LOL!!! Oh gosh I hope not :rotfl: :scared1:

KatelynnsAuntie
03-04-2007, 10:14 AM
Our exchange was mailed yesterday. :thumbsup2

mrsheppo
03-05-2007, 04:22 PM
Thank you so much to Alissa & Elle - DDs of Mickey Mamma

Isabella received a stuffed bunny, a blue romper that says Tiny Rainbow and a Winnie the Pooh capri set.

The capri set will be perfect for our summer WDW trip.

Izzy will look so cute in the outfits.

mommytotwo
03-05-2007, 10:53 PM
Shayla had recieved her exchange today from-
Isabella-Granddaughter of mrsheppo-Barbara.
Included were-
*A cute Winnie the Pooh shirt with matching pants
*Princess braclet
*A selection of different cute earrings
*Pink croc like shoes-Shayla had just gotten his first pair of crocs from her Aunty and she thinks they are very comfortable, so I'm sure she will like these as well.

Thank you very much Barbara and Isabella :).

Tink_Or_Belle
03-06-2007, 12:56 PM
Ryan got his package today! He LOVED the green envelope it was in so it was a hit from the start!

he got Shiny Navy Shorts (just like daddy wears ya know)
a Striped White and Blue Arizona shirt
Cool shades :cool1:
and a Future Detroit Tigers T shirt we are a baseball loving family so it will be worn often!

Thank you So Much!!! from the CrossFamily !!!! :lovestruc

MickeyMamma
03-06-2007, 02:26 PM
Thank you so much to Alissa & Elle - DDs of Mickey Mamma

Isabella received a stuffed bunny, a blue romper that says Tiny Rainbow and a Winnie the Pooh capri set.

The capri set will be perfect for our summer WDW trip.

Izzy will look so cute in the outfits.

I am so glad you like it. I had originally picked out a different outfit fir Isabella, but then I found the Pooh set and just had to include that instead. It was just too cute. I hope that you have alot of fun on your upcoming trip with your little princess.

mrsheppo
03-06-2007, 05:30 PM
Shayla had recieved her exchange today from-
Isabella-Granddaughter of mrsheppo-Barbara.
Included were-
*A cute Winnie the Pooh shirt with matching pants
*Princess braclet
*A selection of different cute earrings
*Pink croc like shoes-Shayla had just gotten his first pair of crocs from her Aunty and she thinks they are very comfortable, so I'm sure she will like these as well.

Thank you very much Barbara and Isabella :).

We had fun picking these out for Shayla. Hope she enjoys them.

crossfamily
03-06-2007, 08:44 PM
Ryan got his package today! He LOVED the green envelope it was in so it was a hit from the start!

he got Shiny Navy Shorts (just like daddy wears ya know)
a Striped White and Blue Arizona shirt
Cool shades :cool1:
and a Future Detroit Tigers T shirt we are a baseball loving family so it will be worn often!

Thank you So Much!!! from the CrossFamily !!!! :lovestruc

I'm so glad Ryan liked his stuff.. I had to send Tigers stuff because they are actually good right now..:rotfl2: Now the Lions on the other hand...:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

mommytotwo
03-07-2007, 05:09 PM
Anything today?

PixieDust32
03-07-2007, 05:14 PM
popcorn::

mommytotwo
03-08-2007, 12:24 AM
Brandon had recieved his exchange from Daisy today. He had gotten-
*Shark onsie
*Bob the Builder 2 piece set that includes a tool belt and toys-soooo cute. Shayla is ready to play with the toy tools.
And for Shayla, Daisy had gotten her a purse, stick on earrings, and a necklace.

Thank you very much for such a cute outfit and for thinking of Shayla as well.

MickeyMamma
03-08-2007, 12:04 PM
We got our package today. It was from Shayla DD of mommytotwo. :)

We got an adorable pink checked butterfly dress with a little matching kerchief and a Disney princesses t-shirt.

Ellie has already told me that she loves them both and wanted to wear them today - maybe soon, but today it is about 20* out. I will let her wear the shirt after we pick up DS at school so she won't get too cold.

Thanks so much! The things you chose are adorable!

mommytotwo
03-08-2007, 01:15 PM
We got our package today. It was from Shayla DD of mommytotwo. :)

We got an adorable pink checked butterfly dress with a little matching kerchief and a Disney princesses t-shirt.

Ellie has already told me that she loves them both and wanted to wear them today - maybe soon, but today it is about 20* out. I will let her wear the shirt after we pick up DS at school so she won't get too cold.

Thanks so much! The things you chose are adorable!

I'm glad that it arrived.
Sorry for the mix up and thank you to Ellie for waiting :).

PixieDust32
03-08-2007, 02:57 PM
:hippie:

KatelynnsAuntie
03-08-2007, 04:42 PM
Brandon had recieved his exchange from Daisy today. He had gotten-
*Shark onsie
*Bob the Builder 2 piece set that includes a tool belt and toys-soooo cute. Shayla is ready to play with the toy tools.
And for Shayla, Daisy had gotten her a purse, stick on earrings, and a necklace.

Thank you very much for such a cute outfit and for thinking of Shayla as well.

Glad it got there safely. :) That Bob the Builder outfit was so dang cute I couldn't pass it up. :teeth:

mommytotwo
03-08-2007, 04:51 PM
Glad it got there safely. :) That Bob the Builder outfit was so dang cute I couldn't pass it up. :teeth:

Shayla wore out overalls last night and played Bob the Builder. I think she wants to claim it :lmao: .

Tink_Or_Belle
03-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Joey got her package this morning before school! I believe she and Shayla would make good shopping partners.
Joey got some Great Khaki Shorts
A Tink T shirt
a Mickey Mouse T shirt
some heart socks
and a Pirates Forever Hat"
she loves it all but that Pirate hat may never leave her head, :yay:

Thanks Shawny and if you are ever in OMaha Joey wants to shop with you

mommytotwo
03-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Just one more to go.
Lets hope it arrives today :).

PixieDust32
03-09-2007, 02:11 PM
Joey got her package this morning before school! I believe she and Shayla would make good shopping partners.
Joey got some Great Khaki Shorts
A Tink T shirt
a Mickey Mouse T shirt
some heart socks
and a Pirates Forever Hat"
she loves it all but that Pirate hat may never leave her head, :yay:

Thanks Shawny and if you are ever in OMaha Joey wants to shop with you

Oh Shawny would loveee to go shopping with you Joey! That hat was very popular, Shawny and Ilse both were all over it :rotfl:
We forgot some other accesories in the car :( I'll send it to her soon.
Thanks

crossfamily
03-09-2007, 03:57 PM
Anthony got his outfit today from Ilse... He absolutely love them all.. He said they were sweet especially the POTC shirt because it matches his hat he got from the disney only exchange.. Thanks

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j130/crossfamily/misc/dg106.jpg

BTW his grandma :love: the Braves so he can't wait to wear it to show her..

mommytotwo
03-09-2007, 04:17 PM
:cool1: This exchange is now COMPLETED.

PixieDust32
03-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Anthony got his outfit today from Ilse... He absolutely love them all.. He said they were sweet especially the POTC shirt because it matches his hat he got from the disney only exchange.. Thanks

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j130/crossfamily/misc/dg106.jpg

BTW his grandma :love: the Braves so he can't wait to wear it to show her..

You're welcome, we hope everything fits.

Oh we are POTC fans here too :love: we knew he likes baseball so the Atlanta Braves was just perfect.

Glad he liked everything! :wizard: