PDA

View Full Version : Disney Fans and Business Professionals

Sammie
02-22-2007, 06:38 PM
Recently I had the privilege to attend a seminar lead by Lee Cockerell, recently retired Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World. I must say it was one of best professional seminars I have ever attended and would feel that way even if I was not a Disney fan.

His time management series is top notch. Lee shared that he is currently working on a new book that will be released in 2008 and has a new web site with a weekly leadership motivational message. If your company ever has Mr. Cockerell in to speak, do not miss it. He is also teaching at the Disney Institute.

For those interested: www.leecockerell.com

yensiD naF
02-23-2007, 02:53 AM
Recently I had the privilege to attend a seminar lead by Lee Cockerell, recently retired Executive Vice President of Operations for Disney. I must say it was one of best professional seminars I have ever attended and would feel that way even if I was not a Disney fan.

I had to check the link becasue I never heard of him. When you said EVP of Ops for Disney, I was confused. Upon looking at the website, I saw the he was EVP of Ops at WDW and not for the entire company. That made more sense to me.