PDA

View Full Version : Ok, deep breath, we're trying again today

Shugardrawers
02-22-2007, 08:42 AM
One more shot at this medication today, this time with the IV anti-emetics hopefully heading off the reaction at the pass. If I just can't tolerate it, I'm pretty much out of options so everybody cross your fingers and toes. I swear I'l check in later.

TruBlu
02-22-2007, 08:45 AM
I've crossed everything that will bend!!!:banana:

Good luck today! Let us know....

luvwinnie
02-22-2007, 11:18 AM
Best of luck SHug!!!! Try Poodle therapy! :)

Shugardrawers
02-22-2007, 05:36 PM
Ok, this was better. It wasn't perfect but it was better. I went ahead and scheduled for 2 weeks from today and I'll see how I feel over the next few days. My Dr. is going to call me Monday for the lowdown. I'm nauseaus but I'm not violently ill. That's a start. I am however, very tired. This calls for a nap.

Mackey Mouse
02-22-2007, 05:50 PM
HUgs to Shugs......I just saw this as today was my DH's birthday and we were out having lunch/early dinner with friends...

Please know that we are praying for you.... keep the faith and hang in there. I am hoping all goes well for you... Double hugs from me.

safetymom
02-22-2007, 06:03 PM
I am glad to hear you tolerated the treatment. Be good to yourself. Hugs.

kathleena
02-24-2007, 02:45 PM
Sending lots of prayers and gentle hugs for a successful treatment.

JunieJay
02-25-2007, 02:11 PM
Whew....I was holding my breath until I saw your update. So glad you were able to tolerate the medicine. :thumbsup2

I think of you often and keep you in my prayers. I hope the next round is easier for you to take.