PDA

View Full Version : Some good news!

tazz23
02-14-2007, 11:29 AM
As you may know, my mom was diagonised with Pancreatic cancer (with a shadow on the liver) a few months ago and she has been taking chemotherapy since December. Its one of the nasty cancers and doctors were very pessimistic about my mom.

Well she had a CT scan to see if the chemotherapy has helped and it must be a small miracle because the tumour has shrunk by a few millimeters! :goodvibes

The cancer has not spread which is great news!
The shadow on the liver has not changed in 3 months, which is sort of good news (It hasn't developed into a mass yet).

I just wanted to share and give hope to everyone. I am also thinking of Marsha and Tom and hope they will soon recieve good news too. :hug:

j's m
02-14-2007, 12:05 PM
Thanks for sharing good news, it's always great to hear. May the tumor continue to shrink. Prayers for your mom.

safetymom
02-14-2007, 05:12 PM
Thank you for sharing the good news. Sometimes healing comes in very small steps. It sounds like she is moving in the right direction.

Mackey Mouse
02-16-2007, 05:29 PM
I just wanted you to know that I did post about our scans etc.. but wanted to say to you about your Mom, that sounds so encouraging.....I will keep her in my prayers.. Hugs.

Philagoofy
02-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Here's hoping things improve with your mom & the miracle continues with the eradication of the cancer.