PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentine's Day to all of us...

Mackey Mouse
02-12-2007, 07:30 AM
I just wanted to say an early HVD as Tom will be having his scans and not sure when I will be on again... so please keep the faith, have a wonderful Valentine's day.. hold each other close and appreciate each other...

Hugs and Kisses, especially for Valentine's Day....I will let you know what the doctor says when I get back.....I am praying for a miracle here, but will face whatever comes our way..including snow.. ;) :)

CarolAnnC
02-12-2007, 04:45 PM
Happy v-day to you too Marsha! I am saying extra prayer for Tommy and will be thinking of you both...

Drive safely and know that we are all thinking of you here in Chicago.

Saphire
02-12-2007, 08:56 PM
I am praying for a miracle here

I will be praying too for that miracle, Marsha and Tom. :angel:

safetymom
02-13-2007, 04:23 AM
Add me to the list of praying for a miracle for you and Tom.

Happy Valentine's day everyone. I will be glad when it passes. After Fran my husband died Valentines Day is one of those days that reminds you he isn't here anymore.

Hygiene99
02-13-2007, 12:16 PM
Thinking of you both today! Will send some prayers your way. Call Pete if you need a snowplow, he will be glad to help you out tomorrow. Hugs for a miracle~~~~ Jenn

NHAnn
02-14-2007, 06:12 PM
Happy Valentines' Day to all :love:

Marsha I am thinking of you and Tommy....prayers the scans went well and you had safe travels in this storm.

Update us when you can

:hug:

annrae
02-15-2007, 07:45 PM
A short note to let you know I am thinking of both of you tonight and hoping for that miracle. Drive safely in this weather and be safe. Barb::hug: