PDA

View Full Version : Anyone renew vows at Disney

wisbucky
02-11-2007, 08:43 AM
Dh and I are planning on renewing our vows at Disney. I am curious if anyone has ever done this. If so would you be so kind as to fill me in on what you all did and things you would change or add. DH wants to renew our vows by the castle if possible, but I am open to anywhere that is unique. We would also have less than ten guests coming along. Thanks to anyone who can enlighten us.

hiwaygal
02-11-2007, 09:10 AM
Lots of folks renew their vows at Disney!!!

You can check out the Disney Weddings Website (http://www.disneyweddings.go.com/site/gate/index.jsp) and click on "Vow Renewals" to see what the options are. With less than 10 guests, you would most likely choose one of the Intimate packages. They really are the same as weddings, the only difference being the license issue.

Renewing vows by the castle could be "iffy". They stopped offering weddings there for awhile, then offered them at $500,000 (that's not a typo). Last I heard they were offering them again at a MUCH reduced cost, but there is a limited number of them. You would have to call the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings department to find out what is available (their number is on the website I posted above).

There are a few other threads here about Vow Renewals...you might want to scan the first couple of pages here to see what others have done (Janet2k has done some amazing things for her vow renewal...)

Good luck!!!

wisbucky
02-11-2007, 10:43 AM
Lots of folks renew their vows at Disney!!!

You can check out the Disney Weddings Website (http://www.disneyweddings.go.com/site/gate/index.jsp) and click on "Vow Renewals" to see what the options are. With less than 10 guests, you would most likely choose one of the Intimate packages. They really are the same as weddings, the only difference being the license issue.

Renewing vows by the castle could be "iffy". They stopped offering weddings there for awhile, then offered them at $500,000 (that's not a typo). Last I heard they were offering them again at a MUCH reduced cost, but there is a limited number of them. You would have to call the Disney Fairy Tale Weddings department to find out what is available (their number is on the website I posted above).

There are a few other threads here about Vow Renewals...you might want to scan the first couple of pages here to see what others have done (Janet2k has done some amazing things for her vow renewal...)

Good luck!!!
Janet2k directed me to that webiste you gave. I was just curious as to what others have done, with respect to ordering certain enhancements. Are they worth the cost and etc.

hiwaygal
02-11-2007, 11:11 AM
Janet2k directed me to that webiste you gave. I was just curious as to what others have done, with respect to ordering certain enhancements. Are they worth the cost and etc.

Oh...sorry I misunderstood your request! :blush:

I'm sure others will come along with more ideas!