PDA

View Full Version : Inexpensive Group ideas

princessdisneybelle
02-09-2007, 06:13 PM
Hey everyone

I really want to do a few fun things for our group of close family and friends. Getting close to maxing my budget. Any ideas? This would be for around 20ppl.

NeverlandClub23
02-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Maybe a fun round of miniature golf at Winter Summerland or Fantasia Gardens? They sometimes offer coupons in the Birnbaum's book (and others). That would be fun for a big group.

Also a fun (and free) thing for a big group (if they're all staying onsite) is going to Fort Wilderness for the campfire S'mores roast and singalong and Disney movies with Chip N Dale. That's a lot of fun and free! (except you have to buy the S'mores stuff if you don't bring your own).

Maybe one night everyone could take a bunch of blankets and snacks/drinks and go to the beach at the Poly, GF, or WL and sit around and watch the Electrical Light Parade.

:goodvibes

princessdisneybelle
02-09-2007, 06:28 PM
Maybe a fun round of miniature golf at Winter Summerland or Fantasia Gardens? They sometimes offer coupons in the Birnbaum's book (and others). That would be fun for a big group.

Also a fun (and free) thing for a big group (if they're all staying onsite) is going to Fort Wilderness for the campfire S'mores roast and singalong and Disney movies with Chip N Dale. That's a lot of fun and free! (except you have to buy the S'mores stuff if you don't bring your own).

Maybe one night everyone could take a bunch of blankets and snacks/drinks and go to the beach at the Poly, GF, or WL and sit around and watch the Electrical Light Parade.

:goodvibes

Oh wow thank you, I never thought about the campfire. I think they would love that!

pixie08
02-10-2007, 04:51 PM
I love the campfire idea!

They also have storytelling around the outdoor fire at the AKL! and you can see the animals- all free!!!!!!!!