PDA

View Full Version : Affordable Dessert Party??

disneyjenny
02-08-2007, 09:12 PM
Hello!! I am thinking about a dessert party for the night before my wedding at the Morrocco location for about 25 people (cheapest!) and I am wondering if there are any of you that swung it on a budget and how much it cost? I of course would get the lowest costing dessert choices ;-) I don't want to be cheap.. but hey, corners have to be cut somewhere!

My coordinator sent me the prices and they are confusing with all of the + signs after the prices and taxes not included! All of my guests would have park tickets and I am not wearing a gown, so we could just meet at the location.

Thank you!

Icats
02-08-2007, 11:20 PM
This past December, we had a dessert party in Morocco for 31 people. We went with the cheapest dessert option and, not including the viewing fee, it was just over $1000.

Hope that helps. :goodvibes

Sparkles9306
02-09-2007, 08:20 AM
We're doing a DP the night before in Morocco too! For 20 people at the lowest package, chocolate fondue added, and viewing fee, it's running a little over $1150

sasmmb
02-11-2007, 09:43 PM
Also, ask your coordinator if the food cost for the dessert party counts toward your food minimum for the reception. That may help ease the financial pain somewhat. We had a separate DP at UK after the dinner reception and all of that counted toward the food minimum.