PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Hotel Wedding 2008

Elvenfire
02-08-2007, 11:49 AM
Hi ladies! Im so excited, I have paid our retainer and set our wedding date for June 14, 2008 at the Disneyland hotel. I am now creating large lists of vendors and whatnot and prices...I wondered if there were any other Disneyland bride that would like to exchange information? I have gotten some prices for bands, photographers, hair/make-up, and an officiant. Just thought it would be helpful if we could all share info.

Thanks!

RangerPooh
02-08-2007, 12:51 PM
Welcome and congratulations. There are a few of us past and present DLR brides on here, so we can be of some assisatnce. There is also a sticky post on the top of this forum that has some pictures and info on it, feel free to add any new info that you have.

As for vendors I cna recommend two. Our photographer (and has ben used by MANY DLR brides) was Boutwell Studios. We really liked them. Our DJ was Ca Mobile Dj and they were wonderful.

What locations are you using? I used the Rose court garden at the DL hotel and the rillium Room over at the Grand.

cryssi
02-08-2007, 02:21 PM
Welcome! DL bride here, too! See my vendor review in the DL sticky...

Our ceremony was also in the Rose Court Garden, and reception at DCA! :sunny:

We also used the Boutwells...they rock! :thumbsup2

Always here to help...please ask us anything! :)

c

Elvenfire
02-08-2007, 06:25 PM
Hello again!

Im getting married at the Disneyland Hotel Rose Garden, with a reception in the Pavillion Room above goofy's kitchen.

I totally LOVE the studio you suggested (well atleast their website)....I have the very deffinent fear that they are way over my budget. But I asked them none the less. Ill prolly cry later when I find out hahahaha
Could I by chance see some of the photos they shot for you?

Also does everyone use Hair Comes the Bride? I called them about prices and they said they would mail me something...which...I thought was odd. But it could just be me....soo I am investigating other options.

cryssi
02-08-2007, 06:43 PM
the Boutwells, are, um...pricey, but worth it if you can swing it...

A lot of people use Hair Comes the Bride, but you don't have to use them. They will send you a little booklet with pricing in it...