PDA

View Full Version : Randy Chapman

yearbook50
02-08-2007, 07:02 AM
What are the costs of his packages and the number of photos you get?

I'm debating between him or just Disney photography.

Sparkles9306
02-08-2007, 07:27 AM
You can find that here:

www.chapmanphotography.com

Then click on Disney Brides. The password is "ariel". You can find the pricing and packages under wedding information.

Hope this helps!

yearbook50
02-08-2007, 07:35 AM
You can find that here:

www.chapmanphotography.com

Then click on Disney Brides. The password is "ariel". You can find the pricing and packages under wedding information.

Hope this helps!

Thanks so much!!!

Maggimus
02-08-2007, 07:58 AM
OH, Yearbook50--- are you having an intimate or a custom? I cant say for custom brides but his prices on the intimate are VERY VERY reasonable. I paid just under $700 for 3 hours of full coverage, all my photos on a CD, and 400 some odd photos in a beautiful album. TOTALLY worth it. Did I meantion you get receive all rights to own the copywrite? Therefore you dont have to pay $70 dollars for a photo through the photographer, but rather can go to Walmart, or any photo print store and print them off much much cheaper!! Worth it to me:banana: !

Even though Disney photography has already been worked into your package, you can substitute Disney photography and get a honeymoon photo shoot (that way your already-paid-for photography wont be waisted!).

I know you will make the right decision. A link to his photos are in my signature and I'll post a link with a thread from earlier in the week where I posted some of my photos from Randy :goodvibes

yearbook50
02-08-2007, 08:05 AM
OH, Yearbook50--- are you having an intimate or a custom? I cant say for custom brides but his prices on the intimate are VERY VERY reasonable. I paid just under $700 for 3 hours of full coverage, all my photos on a CD, and 400 some odd photos in a beautiful album. TOTALLY worth it. Did I meantion you get receive all rights to own the copywrite? Therefore you dont have to pay $70 dollars for a photo through the photographer, but rather can go to Walmart, or any photo print store and print them off much much cheaper!! Worth it to me:banana: !

Even though Disney photography has already been worked into your package, you can substitute Disney photography and get a honeymoon photo shoot (that way your already-paid-for photography wont be waisted!).

I know you will make the right decision. A link to his photos are in my signature and I'll post a link with a thread from earlier in the week where I posted some of my photos from Randy :goodvibes

I'm doing an Intimate. Exactly 1 year away now :D

I had read about the copywrites in another thread which is what has started to put me towards using him. I just looked on the website and I love the photos.

The pricing is reasonable, so I think I'm going to do it. I left a message at the contact number so hopefully I will hear from him soon.

Now just to figure out which thing to substitute the photography in the package for. You can use it towards the MK Bridal Shoot also right?

Laurafoster
02-08-2007, 08:06 AM
I totally agree with Maggie!!

I was a custom and i paid $1900 dollars for 9 hours of coverage. I got 2 albums filled with photos and the rest all loose - in he printed around 900 photos for me (he took 1800!!) and all the rest on a high res CD - as maggie mentioned you also own the copyright to the photos!

He was fabulous to work with and i dont regret my decision at all!!

Maggimus
02-08-2007, 08:06 AM
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1350055

This thread talks about Randy Chapman... and I posted a very few of my photos in it-- the rest of my photos (well most) are in my signature at either his link or in my TR).

Good Luck and let us know how it goes:woohoo:

Maggimus
02-08-2007, 08:10 AM
No you cant use it toward the MK photo shoot--- but rather the honeymoon shoot at MK. It is an even trade if you do your honeymoon shoot at the MK-- if you prefer to have it at another park (MGM, AK, or Epcot) its an additional $50. I have heard of people choosing a resort rather than a park though-- that is an additional option.

Check out those photos in that thread I posted and let us know when you hear back from him or Linda (his wife who runs his studio). If you dont hear anything I can get you his personal e-mail or a cell phone. :dance3:

happylalagirl
02-08-2007, 08:17 AM
I'm with Maggie and Laura on this one. We just had our custom wedding in December and used Randy and I wouldn't change that for anything. When all was said and done we have 2 albums filled with over 1000 pictures and a pile of loose black & White photos as well... we are still waiting for our CD, but Randy was with us ALL day... He started at 11:20 a.m and didn't leave until after Illuminations (around 10 p.m.) My parents picked up the tab for him, but the total price was around $2300 and we still have to choose the pics to put in the professional album...

He is a pleasure to work with. He's funny and is not intrusive. He knows what he's doing and doesn't waste pictures or time. I cannot recommend him enough... you will get so much more from Randy than you will from Disney. Go with Randy!! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

yearbook50
02-08-2007, 08:17 AM
No you cant use it toward the MK photo shoot--- but rather the honeymoon shoot at MK. It is an even trade if you do your honeymoon shoot at the MK-- if you prefer to have it at another park (MGM, AK, or Epcot) its an additional $50. I have heard of people choosing a resort rather than a park though-- that is an additional option.

Check out those photos in that thread I posted and let us know when you hear back from him or Linda (his wife who runs his studio). If you dont hear anything I can get you his personal e-mail or a cell phone. :dance3:

Ok, thanks. I'll have to wait until my fiance gets home from work before I decide on what honeymoon shoot we will do (or more than likely wait until my fiance actually goes to Disney World for the first time in June)

Thanks for all the great info. I will tell you all when he calls backs.

Gina Loves Disney
02-08-2007, 09:12 AM
You girls are amazing! This thread is so helpful! You girls are a Godsend! I would have paid so much for those Disney packages if I never knew about Randy! I can't wait to get moving on my planning!

Thanks for the password for his site. All the pics are amazing! I recognize some of you girls!

Maggimus
02-08-2007, 09:36 AM
Wow Gina, I never realized so many of us were there on his promotional slide.

There are photos of Diane and Andrew (Happylalagirl) (21-23)
Kim & Kelly (KimnKel) (41-45)
Laura (Laurafoster & DH) (49-52)
Me and my DH (56-69-- which he put some of our worst photos on there-- i dont know why:confused3 )
Becky and Joe -70-71
Tiffany and Simon- 83-85

And the list continues...

luna99
02-08-2007, 09:48 AM

I was thinking of going with randy, but I only have four nights in orlando and wanted to spend all of it at the parks and with family... so I guess if I did go with randy, i'd have to take some extra time out to do the disney photography honeymoon photo shoot right? I mean, I know my fiance will say why go with randy when we already have photos that are going to be done and I Know he won't want to spend more time getting MORE photos done. lol (hope that made sense!)

how are the disney photographers? any good?

Maggimus
02-08-2007, 09:53 AM
its only a little bit more money if you consider that photos last a lifetime.

A honeymoon photo session takes place within the park, in regular park attire, and really probobly wont take up but about 30 minutes of your day. You just walk around the park and get photos taken -- your family could walk around and watch-- or maybe grab a bite to eat while you get it done.

I dont know abotu justifying the price unless you simply see it as something worth justifying. I wanted our wedding to be very basic with the exception of contracting out mickey and minnie-- but when I saw randys work I knew that the money would be worth it-- and in the end it certainly was.

You can look at the quality of Disney's work here..

www.collages.net/disneyweddings

user: disney photography samples
password: 1971

GL:thumbsup2

ForKeeps
02-08-2007, 11:42 AM
A honeymoon photo session takes place within the park, in regular park attire, and really probobly wont take up but about 30 minutes of your day. You just walk around the park and get photos taken -- your family could walk around and watch-- or maybe grab a bite to eat while you get it done.

I dont know abotu justifying the price unless you simply see it as something worth justifying. I wanted our wedding to be very basic with the exception of contracting out mickey and minnie-- but when I saw randys work I knew that the money would be worth it-- and in the end it certainly was.

You can look at the quality of Disney's work here..

www.collages.net/disneyweddings

user: disney photography samples
password: 1971

GL:thumbsup2

Maggie's right on all accords! My honeymoon shoot was no more than 25 mins. And hiring Randy was the best money I spent! I'm just overwhelmed by the quality (and quantity) of the photos that he provided. And he was just the most helpful person that was with me that day.

My pictures are on the site as Maggie noted -- just click Tiffany and Simon.
The prints & CD are in the mail as I type so hopefully I'll be able to post the pics soon!

Gina Loves Disney
02-08-2007, 11:52 AM
It actually seems to me, if you really want a lot of pics, that going with Randy saves money in the long run. I went on his site and for around $600 you're getting WAY more pictures than Disney includes... and if you were to add another package from Disney it's $1500 at least, and still, it seems, less pics.

At least it's what it seems.

dee slack
02-08-2007, 12:13 PM
I've already booked Randy '*** it's really important for me to get lots of photo's and this way he takes lots but I can get them printed much cheaper than Disney.

Does anyone know how much extra it is for him to stay an extra hour or 2? I thought the standard 3 hour package would be fine, but now I'm thinking about him coming on the Wishes cruise for a few extra pic's.

yearbook50
02-08-2007, 12:52 PM
Thanks for all the input!

I'm definitely going to go for Randy. I talk to my mother about it and once I mentioned the copy write, she was all over it.

The quality from Randy seems much better than Disney also. :D

RBennett
02-08-2007, 12:55 PM
I have a question as well; I thought that if you went outside Disney for a photographer that they would let you substitute the MK photo shoot! But from the looks of things and previous posts in this thread I was mistaken?! So you're saying if I go with an outside photographer and want to have the MK photo shoot I still have to cough up the extra $800 and Disney gets to profit on the money that would have gone towards their photographer?!! :scared1: That STINKS!! :scared:

ForKeeps
02-08-2007, 01:24 PM
I have a question as well; I thought that if you went outside Disney for a photographer that they would let you substitute the MK photo shoot! But from the looks of things and previous posts in this thread I was mistaken?! So you're saying if I go with an outside photographer and want to have the MK photo shoot I still have to cough up the extra $800 and Disney gets to profit on the money that would have gone towards their photographer?!! :scared1: That STINKS!! :scared:

Kind of. But they do allow you to sub in the MK Honeymoon shoot, which is a $295 value (I think) and you get an album with 20 print with that. In the end, the idea of paying the ridiculous print prices or $1000 for the copyright deflected my annoyance with the fact that Disney would get "paid" anyways.

Randy is totally worth every penny though. He's just amazing! :thumbsup2

Maggimus
02-08-2007, 01:47 PM
He defiantely is worth every penny!

No you cant substitute for the MK photo session (brides in their dresses, what-not).. but only the honeymoon photo shoot. Sorry-- they wont apply any money toward that session either.

Allisonjane
02-08-2007, 03:34 PM
Maggimus your photos are beautiful, i didn't realise you would get so many photos just with the 3 hour package, i can see your wedding was at seabreeze point but where were the beach photos taken? Will randy go to different hotels if you ask him to?

Maggimus
02-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Yes, he met us at the WL for pre-ceremony photos-- shot individually (1 hr), he then shot 1 hr at the ceremony and reception, and for the last hour we asked him to shoot us on the grounds at the Grand Floridian.

Thank you so much for the compliment :hug: Randy is amazing!

janine
02-08-2007, 05:34 PM
I was thinking of going with randy, but I only have four nights in orlando and wanted to spend all of it at the parks and with family... so I guess if I did go with randy, i'd have to take some extra time out to do the disney photography honeymoon photo shoot right? I mean, I know my fiance will say why go with randy when we already have photos that are going to be done and I Know he won't want to spend more time getting MORE photos done. lol (hope that made sense!)

how are the disney photographers? any good?

Firstly we used Randy and he was briliant!! We loved him, secondly we swapped our package for the honeymoon shoot and had photos done around the castle, again they were real lovely photos, and it literally took 30 minutes to do. They were at my door the very next morning. Also you can do the shoot any day, it dordnt have to be after the wedding. I had mine done the day before (on my birthday).

Here is a couple of honeymoon shoot photos:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/princessellie/weddingphotos010.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/princessellie/weddingphotos017.jpg

disneyjenny
02-09-2007, 10:07 AM
Okay, so you get 3 hours, a cd with all pictures, AND an album? Is this pretty much a formal album that you get to pick the pictures for? Or does Randy just choose random pictures to put in there for you, and leave the rest of them loose and give them to you? And how big are the pictures? 4 by 6?

Also, do you have to pay for the shipping of all of the pictures? If so, how much did it cost??

ForKeeps
02-09-2007, 10:40 AM
Okay, so you get 3 hours, a cd with all pictures, AND an album? Is this pretty much a formal album that you get to pick the pictures for? Or does Randy just choose random pictures to put in there for you, and leave the rest of them loose and give them to you? And how big are the pictures? 4 by 6?

Also, do you have to pay for the shipping of all of the pictures? If so, how much did it cost??

I just received my album in the mail yesterday!!!:banana:

It's nice -- It's white and I'd say it holds somewhere near 500 pictures. Randy printed like 500 pictures for me and there was another little box of like another 100 prints that were loose. So I didn't choose them...but he pretty much prints all of them.

The photos were 4x5, but I think you can ask him to do 4x6.

I also received the CD with all the pictures but I haven't gotten a chance to look at it yet because I didn't get home until really late last night and I had to go early for class today.

I swear...it's the best money I've spent in my entire life!

yearbook50
02-09-2007, 11:43 AM
Just an update for you girls. Got him booked for my date :D

ForKeeps
02-09-2007, 12:15 PM
Just an update for you girls. Got him booked for my date :D

That's great news! :thumbsup2 Welcome to the un-official Randy Chapman fan club ;) :cheer2:

Maddiesmum03
02-09-2007, 12:33 PM
Yes, he met us at the WL for pre-ceremony photos-- shot individually (1 hr), he then shot 1 hr at the ceremony and reception, and for the last hour we asked him to shoot us on the grounds at the Grand Floridian.

Thank you so much for the compliment :hug: Randy is amazing!

Maggimus, are the 3 hours consecutive or can there be a gap inbetween? I have just emailed Randy to provisionally book him for our May 2008 wedding at sea breese point. Of course, I havent been able to book the wedding yet but after reading your ( and everyone else's ) comments and seeing your lovely photos I don't want the standard Disney 20 photo package ( though I'm sure I read somewhere here that as a UK bride you get to keep the CD of all the photos) and I really really want Randy to be able to do them. I'm keeping my fingers crossed he hasn't already got a booking for my date - and then I need to keep my fingers crossed that I can book that date with Disney LOL

Maggimus
02-09-2007, 12:45 PM
Ours were consecutive.... we had shot at the WL-- then at the Ceremony at the Boardwalk, and then immediately headed over to the GF for the remainder of the time. No one held a watch to count track of time but I am sure we got 3 good hours of shooting done. As you can see there was no shortage of photos for me... so we made out well.

I dont know the specifics as to whether they *have* to be consecutive or not.. but you could ask. Again mine were consecutive.

Thanks for the compliments:hug:

Allisonjane
02-10-2007, 03:08 AM
yearbook50 can i just ask how you contacted randy, i have emailed twice, about 4 days ago and then again yesterday and have still not had a reply

Maddiesmum03
02-10-2007, 05:11 AM
:( I havent had a reply to my email either, I keep checking every couple of hours, I guess I will have to wait til next week now.

tmli
02-10-2007, 06:01 AM
I just received my album in the mail yesterday!!!:banana:

It's nice -- It's white and I'd say it holds somewhere near 500 pictures. Randy printed like 500 pictures for me and there was another little box of like another 100 prints that were loose. So I didn't choose them...but he pretty much prints all of them.

The photos were 4x5, but I think you can ask him to do 4x6.

I also received the CD with all the pictures but I haven't gotten a chance to look at it yet because I didn't get home until really late last night and I had to go early for class today.

I swear...it's the best money I've spent in my entire life!

Just a quick question for you....did you have to pay duty and custom fees on your photos? How much was it to have them shipped to Canada?

Belle Amy
02-10-2007, 06:44 AM
:( I havent had a reply to my email either, I keep checking every couple of hours, I guess I will have to wait til next week now.

Have you tried to call his office? I think that Randy is usually the one that checks his email, but if he is having a busy week it can take some time to get back to you. If you call the office, his wife Linda will ususally get back to you much more quickly. For example I called yesterday morning to ask some questions about the contract and she got back to me by mid afternoon. She's very sweet and helpful and deals with all the scheduling. Just another option, hope this helps!

yearbook50
02-10-2007, 06:47 AM
yearbook50 can i just ask how you contacted randy, i have emailed twice, about 4 days ago and then again yesterday and have still not had a reply

I called the office that is listed on the site on Thursday
His wife called me back the next day.

Maddiesmum03
02-10-2007, 01:00 PM
sounds like phoning is the way to go - I will phone as soon as I get home from work on Monday ( uk time ) which will be the middle of the day in FL , once I have something in my head like this, I can't think about anything else until it's sorted !

Maggimus
02-10-2007, 01:53 PM
If anyone has trouble contacting him please let me know. I have additional telephone numbers that he may be reached at as well as a personal e-mail address. Randy is defiantely a tallented individual and I would hate to see beautiful blushing brides miss out on the opportunity to work with him. He truely is a artistic photographer. Good Luck everyone:thumbsup2

JonetteA
02-10-2007, 09:45 PM
I love Randy and can't say enough good things about him about his work. Definately try the studio to get in touch with Linda!

ForKeeps
02-11-2007, 08:25 AM
Just a quick question for you....did you have to pay duty and custom fees on your photos? How much was it to have them shipped to Canada?

As far as I know I didn't have to pay anything. I thought I had to pay for shipping but there was no COD as far as I know. But DH and I are in a basement apartment in a house and our upstairs neighbour left them for us. I have to make sure she didn't have a bill....

I'll follow up...

Namsupak
02-11-2007, 11:09 AM
After reading about him so much on here and seeing so much of his work I called to book him for our wedding. Even though it's really far in advance I just couldn't stand thinking that someone might beat me to it if I waited. I was waiting for him to respond to the email but thanks to you all I decided to call. His wife is so sweet! :goodvibes I called my DF screaming we got Randy as soon as I got off the phone with her :rotfl: Thanks for the great recommendations

Maggimus
02-11-2007, 11:37 AM
Linda is very very sweet!! Congrats on getting him-- I promise we werent lying to you-- this will be the best decision you have/will make toward your wedding , I promise!:hug:

dmslush
02-11-2007, 11:48 AM
After reading about him so much on here and seeing so much of his work I called to book him for our wedding. Even though it's really far in advance I just couldn't stand thinking that someone might beat me to it if I waited. I was waiting for him to respond to the email but thanks to you all I decided to call. His wife is so sweet! :goodvibes I called my DF screaming we got Randy as soon as I got off the phone with her :rotfl: Thanks for the great recommendations

I did the same thing! As soon as I talked to DFTW and they penciled in my date (since I am an intimate, I can't pay a deposit until the 2008 packages come out) at Sunset Pointe, I booked Randy before I did anything else. I didn't want to take the chance that someone else might book him before I did LOL!

Maddiesmum03
02-11-2007, 02:16 PM

Namsupak, Sorry if I'm being really silly here - but you have the date of your wedding in your signature for May 2008. We also hope to marry in that month, but I was under the impression you couldnt book until 12 months out. We are hoping for an intimate at sea breeze point. Should I be phoning Disney again to get them to pencil us in? I really dont want to miss the day and time we want, and I don't want to miss getting Randy either :(

Namsupak
02-11-2007, 05:14 PM
Maddiesmum03- My DF and I are huge planners since we're both still in school we knew the only time we could get off together would be this past December. So we went ahead and called anyway to see if we could set up a site visit for our December trip. We're a custom wedding so I'm not sure if you're doing an intimate if that makes a difference. They said that you can be penciled in at 18 months... which was actually in December for our May wedding :thumbsup2 So we went down and they penciled us in. Since we want an epcot ceremony and our reception in the living seas we can actually book it and sign our contract at the 12 month mark. So you can go ahead and call to get a sales manager and get penciled in now... you aren't 100 % guaranteed to get it because if someone else wants it then they have to do a lottery or you can to go with your 2nd choice of location or date. When I called to book Randy though his wife said that they totally understand and that if we had to move our date then they could move our deposit to that date. And if he was booked for the other date then we'd get a full refund of our deposit. I hope I didn't just confuse you more because I just started typing away. :rotfl: HTH!

DisneyDeeFL
02-12-2007, 12:58 PM
We booked Randy for our Dec 07 custom wedding. We'll have him for 6 hours total (ceremony and reception). We just met with him in person last weekend to pay our deposit and look at some of his albums. He's so funny and down to earth! We feel comfortbale having a photographer who knows what he's doing...he's done so many WDW weddings that he knows where to get the best pics, and understands how Disney weddings work -it seems like he could probably double as a coordinator!

His prices are awesome and he truly takes pride in his work (and trust me, I've done my research). We can't wait til December-I know our pictures are going to be perfect, so that's one less thing to stress about:thumbsup2

Maddiesmum03
02-12-2007, 01:04 PM
Namsupak - thank you, thank you for your advice. DH2B phoned Disney today and said straight away that we knew someone who was already pencilled in for a date after ours, so this time they didn't tell us to phone back in May. We have been penciled in for our date and a wedding co-ordinator will phone us by Friday. Then while he was on a roll, he phoned Randy and we have him booked also......it's turned into a very good day indeed!Thanks again.

Namsupak
02-12-2007, 09:14 PM
That's awesome! Congrats... now here's to hoping we both get everything we're penciled in for ;)

balatonbabe
02-13-2007, 10:05 AM
For those of you who booked Randy, did you write any special provisions in your contract, or did you just discuss with Randy off line.

KerriL
02-13-2007, 11:21 AM
Randy shot our vow renewal almost 2 years ago. I am so pleased with all the photos:thumbsup2 .
Kerri

DisneyFairy19
02-13-2007, 10:38 PM
I hear that Randy is more affordable than Disney and you get alot more..... and his work is amazing

ForKeeps
02-14-2007, 09:02 AM
For those of you who booked Randy, did you write any special provisions in your contract, or did you just discuss with Randy off line.

No special provisions were necessary for me. I just signed the contract as it was.

I did touch base with him a couple weeks before (because I was so close the the holidays...I'm sure a week before would be fine) and set what time he was coming and whether we could move back to the POFQ after the cake cutting. It all worked out perfectly!

luna99
02-16-2007, 06:59 AM
my DF totally agreed to getting Randy. Well, sort of. I told him I wanted to hire an outside photographer and he said ok and that was the end of the discussion. :lmao:

I started to tell him about randy and how great he was but I could tell my DF didn't really care. He said that he didn't think the 20 pics that disney provides for the intimate wedding wasn't going to be enough anyway and has been thinking all this time that we should get more photos.

If only he knew how GREAT randy is and how beautiful our photos are going to turn out! I'm going to try to show him some of randys work this weekend if I can get his attention for a while.

I emailed randy yesterday so I hope I hear something soon! :cloud9:

Allisonjane
02-16-2007, 03:38 PM
I've had a reply from randy and my date is available with him and he's pencilled it in, im so pleased because i want photos at the grand floridian beach and the wilderness lodge and the disney photographer only does 2 hours so wouldnt have time for both locations, but what i need to know now is what are the options i can have instead, as the disney photographer is already included in the package price and i dont want to just lose out?

Maggimus
02-16-2007, 03:45 PM
you can substitute it for the honeymoon photo shoot at the MK... even trade.

dee slack
02-16-2007, 03:47 PM
but what i need to know now is what are the options i can have instead, as the disney photographer is already included in the package price and i dont want to just lose out?

you can have the MK Honeymoon photoshoot for no extra charge (during park hours, in normal clothes) or you can have it at another park for an additional $50

Allisonjane
02-16-2007, 03:54 PM
I cant seem to find any information about the honeymoon shoot, how long does it take? how many photos do you get? and does it have to be just the 2 of us or can my children be in it?

disneyjenny
02-16-2007, 03:57 PM
Hi all! I just booked Randy yesterday (thanks Maggie!!) and his wife was so nice. She ended up filling out all of the necessary paperwork that I had to have completed with me over the phone! She even guarenteed that my photo cd with all of the pictures would be sent to me (for only $30!) in less than 2 weeks for my at home reception. I am so relieved it's all settled!!

As for the swap with the intimate package.. I literally just got off of the phone with Rosie (handles floral and photography upgrades) and she told me I could go to any park with the honeymoon session - with out paying an upgrade. She said you can even switch that for a family session.. but you must stay at one place in the park for all of the pictures. I think we are going to choose Epcot.. decisions.. decisions...

dee slack
02-16-2007, 04:37 PM
I cant seem to find any information about the honeymoon shoot, how long does it take? how many photos do you get? and does it have to be just the 2 of us or can my children be in it?

the wish book says that you get 20 6x4" prints in a white leather bound album. I've heard that it takes less than 1 hour and is only from park opening to 11am. Sorry, don't know answer to children question.

Maggimus
02-16-2007, 04:45 PM
Hi all! I just booked Randy yesterday (thanks Maggie!!) and his wife was so nice. She ended up filling out all of the necessary paperwork that I had to have completed with me over the phone! She even guarenteed that my photo cd with all of the pictures would be sent to me (for only $30!) in less than 2 weeks for my at home reception. I am so relieved it's all settled!!

As for the swap with the intimate package.. I literally just got off of the phone with Rosie (handles floral and photography upgrades) and she told me I could go to any park with the honeymoon session - with out paying an upgrade. She said you can even switch that for a family session.. but you must stay at one place in the park for all of the pictures. I think we are going to choose Epcot.. decisions.. decisions...

First let me say that is awesome that you booked Randy. Its will certainly be a good feeling come your wedding day, knowing that you are well taken care of. You get that since from the Chapmans the first time you come in contact with them

Also-- wow! Disney has done some good rearranging!! They are now letting you go to any park as an even switch? Thats awesome--- in November it was only the MK and the rest were an additional $50. I would much rather have done Epcot than the MK.

This is very good news to the upcoming Randy Chapman bookers!!