PDA

View Full Version : Meeting your coordinator for the 1st time

Gina Loves Disney
02-07-2007, 06:51 PM
So I have a question for you all who have been through this already.

I am going to Disney in March ::yay:: will I be able to make an appointment with a wedding coordinator to get some more info, and maybe see the locations, even though I will not be in a position to set a date or draw up a contract? Or do you have to be ready to commit in order to have a face to face meeting? I figured I would ask you all before I call and make a fool of myself ;)

Meyer1110
02-07-2007, 08:55 PM
People can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the first step in the whole process is speaking with a person in the sales area. She/he is the one that gives you the overall details before you are assigned your coordinator. It wouldn't be a bad idea to call them first to set up an appointment w/ the sales person. I am sure you could get a lot of your information from them over the phone! HTH!;)

Gina Loves Disney
02-07-2007, 08:57 PM
thanks so much! I wasn't sure if I should call or if they'd even want to deal with me in this moment in time when I am not prepared to be bound in contract... so you think they will be willing to indulge my curiousity?

Meyer1110
02-07-2007, 09:09 PM
Absolutely, that's their job to indluge! It is Disney after all! :wizard: They should be more than happy to talk to you! DH thinks there are 3 people you deal with. 1st person being general information (which you are looking for), 2nd person the sales person who deals with booking the pavilion and/or resort, and 3rd person being the coordinator.

Gina Loves Disney
02-07-2007, 09:45 PM
Thank you so much!! :-)