PDA

View Full Version : Mary Jo and Tink 33

disneegrl4eva
02-05-2007, 03:32 PM
hey guys....

In the event that you two are one of the 5 whole disboard members who didnt read out 12,000 page thread "I NEED a trip to DL.", :rotfl2: I personally want to say I think we were so wrapped up in this whole funny thread that nobody thought to ask you guys to join our meet next weekend...so I personally would love it if either or both of you could join us:grouphug:

disneegrl4eva
02-05-2007, 08:23 PM
somebody get ahold of Mary Jo and tink33 please??? Tag Fairy? can you fly over to them or something and ask them for me??? pretty please:cutie:

Tink33
02-05-2007, 10:11 PM
What a nice invitation. I am sorry that I did not read the thread in question after Friday morning. Our beloved Jack Russell Terrier, Chloe, disappeared out of our yard on Friday afternoon. I have spent all of my waking (and those I should be sleeping) hours creating posters, contacting vets, animal shelters and crying... in our search for her. I am far behind on reading the DIS.

Please know that I will be at your meet in spirit.

jemilah
02-05-2007, 10:19 PM
I could not imagine losing my dog............my heart goes out to you! She is the only thing here I will miss at DL ! Good luck I hope you find her :hug:

AZMickeyfans
02-05-2007, 10:43 PM
I'm sorry Tink. My heart goes out to you for your dog.

My neighbor lost both her dogs over the summer. The next week they were both found. I hope your story ends just as good. :grouphug:

madhttr
02-05-2007, 10:57 PM
Are you all going on the 9th? Me, DH, my brother, his GF, my friend, and her bf are all going on the 10th and 11th. I was the one crying on the other post about the rain. Looks like it wont be that bad afterall! Hope you all have a blast!

disneegrl4eva
02-06-2007, 01:31 AM
Are you all going on the 9th? Me, DH, my brother, his GF, my friend, and her bf are all going on the 10th and 11th. I was the one crying on the other post about the rain. Looks like it wont be that bad afterall! Hope you all have a blast!

i will be there on the 10th as well madhttr and btw Tink Im sorry that your dog is missing..I really hope you find her soon:grouphug:

eatmypixiedust
02-06-2007, 01:44 AM
Tink33: I'm sorry to hear about your dog. :( I'm sure she'll turn up soon. :cheer2:

madhttr
02-06-2007, 08:27 AM
Tink, I'm sorry! I skimmed the posts and I didnt see that your baby is missing! I hope you find her soon. Keep checking the SPCA. Go down to them and see their dogs they have. Sometimes they dont get a breed right when they take in a dog or when they capture one and they may "think" that they dont have your dog, when in reality they do. Just an idea... Hope to hear good news soon!

TwingleMum
02-06-2007, 09:57 AM
Oh Tink I'm soo sorry. Dogs are such important members of our families. I'll say a prayer to St. Francis for you. Keep us posted>

iceskatejen
02-06-2007, 11:51 PM
Gee, what about me? :sad1: I will be in the park on Saturday, by mid-afternoon. Of course I do plan on spending that afternoon with Billy Hill and the Hillbillies.

Iceskatejen, the forgotten Disneyland Mod.

Albort
02-06-2007, 11:53 PM
Id say we kidnap the mods from their homes and drag them to disneyland ^_^

Who is up for that!

disneegrl4eva
02-07-2007, 12:17 AM
Gee, what about me? :sad1: I will be in the park on Saturday, by mid-afternoon. Of course I do plan on spending that afternoon with Billy Hill and the Hillbillies.

Iceskatejen, the forgotten Disneyland Mod.

aww jen we had no idea you were going....theres still a few of us gonna be there on Sat...wanna meet up?

PattiPB
02-07-2007, 12:27 AM
Let's pick a Billy Hill performance for Saturday meet and stick with it.

As long as nobody tries to eat my chocolate cake, we'll get along fine...:thumbsup2

iceskatejen
02-07-2007, 09:25 AM
I should be there in time for the 2:35 show (probably before) and I'll be hanging out in the 'Shoe for the remaining shows.

disneegrl4eva
02-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Let's pick a Billy Hill performance for Saturday meet and stick with it.

As long as nobody tries to eat my chocolate cake, we'll get along fine...:thumbsup2

ooh that sounds good...whoever gets there first needs to save seats for the rest of us...so its 2:35 show then? but one problem how will we know who each other are?:confused3

Mary Jo
02-07-2007, 11:49 AM
How about something Lime Green on the table?

disneegrl4eva
02-07-2007, 11:52 AM
How about something Lime Green on the table?

lets just hope people dont have their bags and purses and stuff on the table else Im gonna be asking them to please move them so I can see whats on the table...:lmao: jk yeah that sounds good...

ps..Mary Jo and Jen...make sure you reply to the Disney Hyena Meet post:rotfl:

Alex2kMommy
02-07-2007, 12:23 PM
lets just hope people dont have their bags and purses and stuff on the table else Im gonna be asking them to please move them so I can see whats on the table...:lmao: jk yeah that sounds good...

ps..Mary Jo and Jen...make sure you reply to the Disney Hyena Meet post:rotfl:

If the table has 35 lime-green Bagallinis on it, I think you've found your Hyenas! :rotfl2:

You guys are going to have SO MUCH FUN!!! :banana:

iceskatejen
02-08-2007, 06:11 PM
The table will be in the front row--that's for sure. Some friends of mine will aready be in the 'Shoe, so I can have them hold a table if neccessary for us. I just hope it doesn't rain, because if it does then the 2:35 will be cancelled because of the Plaza Inn B-day party. They move it to the 'Shoe on rainy days. Anyway, I have a LGMH from Home Depot I can affix to the table if need be.

wackywexler
02-09-2007, 01:24 AM
What about Tink 33's dog? Please update if there is any info:confused:

PattiPB
02-09-2007, 09:41 PM
The table will be in the front row--that's for sure. Some friends of mine will aready be in the 'Shoe, so I can have them hold a table if neccessary for us. I just hope it doesn't rain, because if it does then the 2:35 will be cancelled because of the Plaza Inn B-day party. They move it to the 'Shoe on rainy days. Anyway, I have a LGMH from Home Depot I can affix to the table if need be.

Last prediction was late afternoon showers. :furious: Any backup plan if the 2:35 Billy Hill is cancelled?

Hope to see you there!

Albort
02-09-2007, 10:54 PM
Last prediction was late afternoon showers. :furious: Any backup plan if the 2:35 Billy Hill is cancelled?

Hope to see you there!

Do tell, and ill call Lynn if theres changes...

Alex2kMommy
02-10-2007, 12:52 AM
What about Tink 33's dog? Please update if there is any info:confused:
Here's an update on another thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1346781&page=4

eatmypixiedust
02-10-2007, 01:03 AM
If the table has 35 lime-green Bagallinis on it, I think you've found your Hyenas! :rotfl2:

You guys are going to have SO MUCH FUN!!! :banana:

I wish you were coming too! I hope you can make it to our next meet :thumbsup2 We're not the hyenas without ya!

iceskatejen
02-10-2007, 09:09 AM
How about as a back up plan we meet in front of Pioneer Mercantile. At 2:30, Farley the Fiddler will be out there and I think we could talk him into a dance for us (which would make for some great pics). We should do that anyway at some point.

AZMickeyfans
02-10-2007, 09:39 AM
Here's an update on another thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1346781&page=4

Thanks for that link! I'm glad your dog is home safe!!!

Alex2kMommy
02-10-2007, 11:26 AM
I wish you were coming too! I hope you can make it to our next meet :thumbsup2 We're not the hyenas without ya!
Thanks, I would love to come! You guys are going to have sooo much fun!!! :)

iceskatejen
02-11-2007, 09:45 AM
So, where were you guys? :confused3 There I was at the 'Shoe, front row, with LGMHs on the table and no one else showed up. I got in there at about 1:45 and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Show started. No Dissers but me. :confused:

Mary Jo
02-11-2007, 11:23 AM
Hi Jen,

I'm so sorry. I didn't go. I wanted to take it easy cuz of my eye. I would have been there. I don't know what happened to the others?

Alex2kMommy
02-11-2007, 12:08 PM
So, where were you guys? :confused3 There I was at the 'Shoe, front row, with LGMHs on the table and no one else showed up. I got in there at about 1:45 and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

Oh, no! That's terrible! I wonder what the heck happened?! :confused3

eatmypixiedust
02-11-2007, 01:26 PM

And waited.

And waited.

I'm so sorry Jen. It wasn't intentional. Lynn and I were on our way to meet you and her GD5 had a nose bleed and we had to take her back to the hotel. She was pretty tired from riding rides in the park since early morning and she fell asleep when she got back to the room.

I'm sorry we couldn't make it. I had to leave the park shortly after to meet my family for dinner. Lynn and I wanted to be there. :(

Albort
02-11-2007, 01:40 PM
sorry Jen, i got held up at home... THe next time you go, ill meet ya!

madhttr
02-11-2007, 08:15 PM
I was a day late... dollar short. We went today during the 1:00 show. It was great. Sorry we missed you guys yesterday! We are having a great time. getting ready right now to go to dinner at the blue bayou. mmm.... talk to you again!

PattiPB
02-12-2007, 03:48 PM

And waited.

And waited.

JEN!!! I was sitting there at 1:45!!! We went to the 1 pm show, and stayed until about 2 pm!!!!! I kept looking and looking, but couldn't see anybody remotely, you know, DIS-crazy looking! There were two guys in the front row for that show who hung around, but no LGMH, and no women!

We had to go to DVC at 3 pm to sign our contracts and my DSis took the tour. That was the only time I could get (I should have called earlier).

SORRY!!!!!!

iceskatejen
02-13-2007, 09:12 AM
I sat in the third table over from the bar in the front, or what I refer to as "my table" as it's my favorite place to sit in the 'Shoe. One of the men you saw is a friend of mine who put his backpack on that table to hold it for me as I was just coming in after the 1:00 show and wanted to make sure I could get a table. I pulled the LGMHs out almost immediately just in case any of the Dissers were looking for me. I was wearing a purple t-shirt with Minnie and Mickey on it and jeans and carrying a red hoodie. I don't even own anything lime green clothes-wise.

PattiPB
02-13-2007, 09:33 AM
I sat in the third table over from the bar in the front, or what I refer to as "my table" as it's my favorite place to sit in the 'Shoe. One of the men you saw is a friend of mine who put his backpack on that table to hold it for me as I was just coming in after the 1:00 show and wanted to make sure I could get a table. I pulled the LGMHs out almost immediately just in case any of the Dissers were looking for me. I was wearing a purple t-shirt with Minnie and Mickey on it and jeans and carrying a red hoodie. I don't even own anything lime green clothes-wise.

I didn't see you at all, and I kept looking!!! :confused3 Was one of your friends the guy Billy was messing with during the 1 pm show? That was funny!

iceskatejen
02-14-2007, 09:44 AM
Likely not as the guys know him and they rarely mess with those they know (largely because they know we won't squirm or anything and will get them right back) unless they know that person will squirm (and he would have told me if they did mess with him). You sure you were there on Saturday, the 10th?