PDA

View Full Version : Hotel rate next weekend---low!

PattiPB
02-04-2007, 09:31 PM
Well, we are going to hit DL for an overnighter next weekend.

I think we are going to miss all the Crazy Disneyland Ladies, unfortunately, but we're still excited!

I went online last week to check prices, and they were high and some hotels were sold out. Tonite I snagged a Parlor Suite at DI&S for $89. Room was $69! It pays to keep checking.

Did I mention...ADULTS ONLY TRIP!!! :dance3: :drinking1

MATTERHORN
02-04-2007, 10:34 PM
Does that mean what I think it means?? Our weekend meaning this coming Saturday!! Woohoo, I hope I can meet up with you before we leave. Sad that we have to drive 250 miles to meet when we live in the same city!!

I gotta look again and see if our rate might be lower. I finally stopped checking last week!

Andrea

AZMickeyfans
02-05-2007, 01:48 AM
That's awesome Patti!!!! It does pay to check back.

I'm sorry I won't get to meet you if I do go. That would have been fun but I will have to leave on Friday. Next time for sure!!!

npoon
02-05-2007, 06:09 PM
Well, we are going to hit DL for an overnighter next weekend.

I think we are going to miss all the Crazy Disneyland Ladies, unfortunately, but we're still excited!

I went online last week to check prices, and they were high and some hotels were sold out. Tonite I snagged a Parlor Suite at DI&S for $89. Room was $69! It pays to keep checking.

Did I mention...ADULTS ONLY TRIP!!! :dance3: :drinking1

so, you are talking feb 10 weekend right? can you elaborate on how you got this deal and exactly which hotel it is?
thanks

MATTERHORN
02-05-2007, 07:21 PM
It's the Desert Inn and Suites right across the crosswalk. We stay there a lot and PattiPb and I both really like it. It's nothing fancy but clean, close and cheap (relatively!)

I find the best rates at Anaheimdesertinn.com!

Andrea

PattiPB
02-05-2007, 07:21 PM
DI&S = Desert Inn and Suites

Booked it on their own website.
Plugged in just one night 2/10 for 5 adults. :wizard: