PDA

View Full Version : Brunch Menu for Ariels and Atlantic Dance Hall

lpizzuro123
02-02-2007, 08:10 AM
We are hoping for an early morning ceremony in Epcot (Italy) and then a buffet brunch reception at either Ariels or Atlantic Dance Hall. I was wondering if anyone had menus for a buffet brunch - with estimated prices - if possible.

We are also planning for an IllumiNations Desert party later that night. I have already gotten the menu and prices for this.

Thanks,
Linda

JJClemson
02-02-2007, 09:38 AM
I am having brunch buffet at Ariel's, however, I do not have any menus (they were not working on my wishbook, and still have not been fixed 6 months later). At our planning session, I was able to look at the menu and unforunately, I cannot recall all of it.

Here is what we are having for our brunch buffet:
Coktail hour:
Cheese and crackers, fruit display

Brunch:
Omelet station
Challah french toast
Cherry and strawberry crepes w/ whipped cream
Hash browns w/ cheese
Make your own salad station
Shrimp cocktail
Pasta station w/ vodka sauce and alfredo sauce
Carving station
Baked herb chicken
Vegetable medley
Rolls and butter
Wedding cake :yay:

The price was not broken down for us per item, so I am sorry that I can't help you there.

lpizzuro123
02-02-2007, 10:08 AM
The menu sounds great - just the type of food we are looking for also. Would love Mickey pancakes (just to add to the whole "Disney" thing. We were down in WDW this past December and went to check out Ariels and it is really beautiful. It looks like a great place for a reception. I love the way the dance floor is down a few steps from them main part of the room. We took some great pictures of the room to check out for when we got home.

What time is your brunch starting and how long will it be? Also, how many people are you having attend? Are you doing your pre reception in that bar next door (can't think of the name of it now). That is also a pretty room.

Linda

JJClemson
02-02-2007, 10:17 AM
The menu sounds great - just the type of food we are looking for also. Would love Mickey pancakes (just to add to the whole "Disney" thing. We were down in WDW this past December and went to check out Ariels and it is really beautiful. It looks like a great place for a reception. I love the way the dance floor is down a few steps from them main part of the room. We took some great pictures of the room to check out for when we got home.

What time is your brunch starting and how long will it be? Also, how many people are you having attend? Are you doing your pre reception in that bar next door (can't think of the name of it now). That is also a pretty room.

Linda

I love Ariel's too, obviously! It seems so laid back, not as formal as some other locations, and that is exactly the type of feeling we are trying to create for our wedding.

Yes, we are having our pre-reception in Martha's Vineyard, the lounge next door. I believe our brunch food will be served for an hour and a half, I am not positive on that though. We are having approximately 70 people attend.

Search for Mary626 or KT27. They both had brunch receptions at Ariel's as well, and have trip reports with pictures. I think another bride had a brunch reception there as well, but I cannot remember her name right now.

Good luck planning :goodvibes

lpizzuro123
02-02-2007, 11:04 AM
I have heard that they may be turning Ariels back to a restaurant in 2008 and will not be hosting receptions there after that. Not sure if we can get anything set up for this year to make it in time. ADH is great also so I will not be disapointed if we need to go there but Ariels has a more intimate feeling as it is not as large.

Linda

DisneyFairy19
02-02-2007, 11:31 AM
All that food sounds soo yummy.