PDA

View Full Version : Need Limo suggestions for day of wedding?

Malibelle
02-01-2007, 12:34 PM
Ok, So we are having a limo picking us all up and taking us to the GF for pictures before the Ceremony. It says it only hold 8 people. Who is suppose to ride in the limo with the bride. Do parents ride separately? I have 4 bridesmaids and a flowergirl. My mom, dad and stepmother. I dont think my mom will be fond of my stepmother riding over with her in the limo.

What did everyone one else do? Will the limo take 3 trips. 1. groom & party 2. bride Party and 3. All Parents?

I need suggestions.

tesseract
02-01-2007, 12:58 PM
Hi there, we've been told the limo will make multiple trips just let them know when/where to go...

Good luck!

Tink11302
02-02-2007, 08:14 AM
We're discussing the same thing. We think we're gonna need 3 limos, one stretch hummer. We're having a custom wedding, and my bridal party consists of 17 people. We're getting the stretch hummer for them, a regular limo for us after we're married, and a regular limo for the parents. Before the wedding me and my girls will ride in the hummer, cause there's 10 of them. The boys will ride in one of the regular limos, and the parents will stay in the same limo. At least I hope that that is how it'll work out, we have to speak to the limo company tomorrow. We are also going with an outside limo service, it is way cheaper. We're going with Happylimo.com. They have wedding packages. I'm not sure if this helps or not. :confused3