PDA

View Full Version : Leaving This Weekend!

afinter1
01-31-2007, 04:06 PM
I am so excited for our wedding, let alone the trip down to WDW! :banana:

I wanted to thank you all for every ounce of support and help I've received in the past few months. I honestly don't know what I would have done without it! I was very fortunate to stumble upon the Weddings and Honeymoon forum on the DIS! :disrocks:

I apologize for never throwing together a planning journal thread, but I didn't have much time to figure out our wedding to begin with! We had decided last October to have a DFTW, which didn't leave much time for anything. :cutie: But you know what? Knowing I had a place to ask questions from people who knew their stuff was AWESOME! :woohoo:

You guys are a fun bunch and I'll be thinking about you while we're away in WDW! :cool2: I'll be sure to whip up a TR after we're back. :upsidedow

jasnal
01-31-2007, 05:48 PM
Have fun!!! Can't wait to read the TR when you get back!!

JJClemson
01-31-2007, 06:16 PM
How exciting! Have a wonderful trip and congrats on your wedding :goodvibes I cannot wait to see and hear all about it!

afinter1
02-03-2007, 02:28 PM
jasnal and JJClemson, thanks! :goodvibes

We leave early tomorrow morning and I'm really starting to fret about forgetting something! :confused3 I'm a fairly organized person to begin with, but I'm afraid that I'll forget something wedding-related. I mean, come on, I've never been married before!

Once again, a big thanks to you all. I'll be sure to post as soon as we're back!

:dance3:

DisneyFairy19
02-03-2007, 03:13 PM
Have a wonderful time.. I want to see pics and hear about the TR..

pezzapixiedust
02-03-2007, 05:07 PM
have a magical wedding......cant wait to read your tr when you get back!

Belle1981
02-04-2007, 03:08 PM
Have a wonderful day! No doubt it will be just perfect! I can't wait to hear all about it when you return! Best wishes:bride: