PDA

View Full Version : New to the board

a_sailor's_wife
01-31-2007, 02:51 PM
Hello! My name is Katie and I'm a newlywed. Due to DH being in the military we weren't able to take a honeymoon directly after the wedding so we will be taking a belated honeymoon hopefully in April (lord willing nothing else goes wrong). I was wondering if anyone had some good tips on romantic things to do at Disney World. I've been 5 times, but DH has NEVER been! So any tips or suggestions would be great. Thanks so much!

kmab00
01-31-2007, 02:56 PM
What time in April will you be there? My DF and I are going on our Honeymoon from April 8 - April 15! :)

There's lots of romantic options!! A dining experience can certianly be romantic depending on where you go!

What resort are you staying at?

tchan03
01-31-2007, 03:05 PM
I would recommend jogging along the beach near Polynesian resort and Grand Floridan resort. Also check out boardwalk resort as well

^_^

JandJ
01-31-2007, 03:11 PM
Congratulations on your recent wedding!!

There are a lot of romantic things to do at Disney - some expensive, some cheap, some (basically) free! You can have a cruise on the Grand One, dine at Victoria & Albert's or the Castle or in one of the fabulous EPCOT restaurants, get a couple's massage, tour the different Resorts, ride in the nose of the monorail, watch Wishes from Main Street . . . there are endless options! I know there are a lot of helpful people on these boards that will give you lots of ideas :thumbsup2

a_sailor's_wife
01-31-2007, 05:03 PM
The plan is to go March 31-April 7. We'll be staying at the military resort Shades of Green. Lord willing that there are no sudden deployments or training weeks that suddenly pop up.