PDA

View Full Version : planning session confusion

mushumadness
01-31-2007, 10:36 AM
Hiya

Ok I am a little confused, my parents are going to a panning session on feb 20th with my wedding planner, because thats the only time they or me will be in florida before the weddding (though we do have a trip booked for december but its too close then to choose things)

but the thing is we dont know who the planner is! all we get is its to be decided

also I have a few e mails from a lady called amily black, anybody know who she is?

thanx anna

autumnbride2B
01-31-2007, 10:47 AM
I wanted to have a planning session in April and contacted my SM a couple months ago to see if we could get assigned our planner early so we could get a date for the PS - we were trying to coordinate a date where we could go, along with both sets of parents who are coming from different parts of the country. (We are just going throught the contract paperwork now) Our SM got a date for us and we have also been e-mailing with Emily Black. It seems that they can't assign a planner until the contract is signed (and even after that it seems like it takes at least a couple of weeks until you know who your planner is). From what I hve gathered, Emily is an assistant.

mushumadness
01-31-2007, 10:54 AM
thankfully our contract is signed and was delivered fedex to the office this morning

so maybe it wont be too long to go now

Belle1981
01-31-2007, 11:29 AM
Mushumadness-You will be in Florida when I am there!!! I will thinking of you at your planning session! Are you staying on property? Have a great planning session and please give all the details when you get back!
:grouphug:

Laurafoster
01-31-2007, 12:44 PM
Emily Black is an assistant and she is Fab!! she was my wedding planners assistant and she was a real sweetie!

autumnbride2B
01-31-2007, 01:19 PM
Who was your planner? I am thinking maybe my planner will be the same since we are talking to Emily.

pixie08
02-01-2007, 11:04 AM
Emily Balck is my planners assistant. My planner is Claudine Sanchez. They have both been great thus far(and great at the PS as well although we didn't meet Emily) I think she may be an assitant for another planner as well though.

The same thing happened with us..because of school we could only have our PS in Jan so when we signed our contract they booked that date. It all worked at well don't worry. I know it gets frustrating because before the PS Disney is a bit cloudy so to speak but the planner will call and speak to you and you will talk about what you want and then at the PS you will basically plan your wedding in one or two days! We had sooo much fun...good luck!