PDA

View Full Version : Pricestore & Efax

alacazander
01-30-2007, 11:25 AM
Did both of these this morning through QR...................

Anyone have any experience with them?

Wilsonfamily4
01-30-2007, 11:49 AM
No, have not tried them. Can you let us know when it credits how it was for crediting and canceling? Also if you can cancel online, I would like to keep on of the othe posts updated. :) So far there are 5 offers that can be canceled onine!! Would be nice to add more. ;)

alacazander
01-30-2007, 11:50 AM
I'm just tickled pink! QR has already credited BOTH of them into my account! It's been really like 30 minutes!

I LOVE QUICK REWARDS!!!! :goodvibes

Wilsonfamily4
01-30-2007, 12:59 PM
I'm just tickled pink! QR has already credited BOTH of them into my account! It's been really like 30 minutes!

I LOVE QUICK REWARDS!!!! :goodvibes

Well you got me to join efax!! And yep, mine credited by Qr Already--super fast. I saw somewhere else on the disboards that you can cancel this one online so I will try that out later and let everyone know. Might actually try efax out.

alacazander
01-30-2007, 01:16 PM
Well you got me to join efax!! And yep, mine credited by Qr Already--super fast. I saw somewhere else on the disboards that you can cancel this one online so I will try that out later and let everyone know. Might actually try efax out.

Me too. It's something i've been wanting to try.

I read the terms and conditions and it did say you had to call to terminate service. Let me know if you get to cancel online.

With Pricestore I did want to mention it says $1 out of pocket with $8 credit (which I did get going to the Featured page $7 under trials) but anywho it's actually an out of pocket cost of $2 they charge you $1 processing fee and another $1 for something else I can't remember what but the payout was great on it. Also I did a test call to them today and they picked up right away so I think to cancel will be easy.

Wilsonfamily4
01-30-2007, 01:24 PM
I went online to cancel efax and what they have is a live chat area for canceling. So I guess in some ways that is better then talking on the phone but not quite "canceling online." I will cancel this one later on so I don't look suspicious. I was actually thinking of using this one but I didn't realize a few things about it. I do think it would be a good service though for people.

3dog2kidmom
01-30-2007, 09:52 PM
I did efax quite awhile back (one of my first offers), and as I recall it was easy to cancel.

alacazander
01-31-2007, 04:04 PM
Both of these credit good and are easy to cancel.

Pricestore answered right away and efax you do a live chat to cancel.

Not bad for $15!