PDA

View Full Version : Citricos Chef's Domain & Morocco DP Pics

starseed
01-29-2007, 08:33 PM
We just returned from our amazing wedding and honeymoon trip! Our day was absolutely perfect.

Our wedding reception took place in the Citricos Chef's Domain and our Illuminations DP was in Morocco. I know when I started my planning, I could not find any actual DP pics in Morocco, so I thought I would share them here. It was a great location and the pictures turned out beautifully.

I worked with Rosie at Disney Floral to have the table overlay, chair sashes and floral centerpieces set up. We used personalized glasses from Arribas Brothers as "place cards".

Taz from Photography by Taz covered our dinner and DP. He was wonderful to work with and I love what he was able to capture of our evening. I highly recommend him to those of you who may be considering outside photography.

http://www.tazfoto.com/online_proofs/Mio_Joe_Samples/index.html

princessdisneybelle
01-29-2007, 08:57 PM
Congratulations! Thank you for posting your pics. I'm using Taz too. It's great to be able to see more of his work.

seaprincess
01-29-2007, 09:38 PM
pixiedust: Dearest Mio,

Welcome home and Congratulations!! Your pictures are stunning!!! I can not wait to hear about your big day and your first visit to WDW!! I hope you had the most amazing wedding....you both look so happy.

Please feel free to PM me when you get settled~

Lisa:love:

Namsupak
01-29-2007, 09:49 PM
Those pics are beautiful and I love the Morocco setting. You looked gorgeous! Congrats pixiedust: Thank you so much for posting the pics :goodvibes

pooh98378
01-29-2007, 09:55 PM
Congrats! The fireworks pics are amazing!! Chef's Domain looked wonderful too!! :)

Janet2k
01-29-2007, 10:17 PM
We just returned from our amazing wedding and honeymoon trip![/url]

Starseed, thank you for sharing your photos. They were beautiful -- everyone looked so happy. Congratulations on your marriage. I wish you all the happiness in the world.

dannirose
01-30-2007, 09:40 AM
Your pictures are lovely thank you for sharing! Best wishes to the both of you!

JJClemson
01-30-2007, 09:53 AM
Starseed- Congrats on your marriage :love: Thank you for sharing your pictures. You look so beautiful and so happy!

lurkyloo
01-30-2007, 11:56 AM
Gorgeous photos - and I LOVE your bouquet! Is that a standard arrangement, or did you ask for something special? The colors are amazing together! :love:

starseed
01-31-2007, 06:21 AM
Thank you all for your wonderful comments, ladies! We had such an amazing day and it is great to be able to share it here.

Seaprincess ~ I sent you an email. Hope you got it!

Gorgeous photos - and I LOVE your bouquet! Is that a standard arrangement, or did you ask for something special? The colors are amazing together! :love:

Lurkyloo ~ I LOVED MY BOUQUET, too!! It was totally gorgeous. It is the Intimate Island bouquet with some changes to the colour.

In fact, once we decided to have our dinner at Citricos' Chef's Domain and add purple orchids and table overlays, Rosie added purple orchids to the Island bouquet to tie the whole thing in. I think back at it and laugh because it was such a detailed thing to do! And of course, I'm sure no one noticed. :laughing:

CharlotteQL
03-04-2007, 11:08 PM
We just returned from our amazing wedding and honeymoon trip! Our day was absolutely perfect.

Our wedding reception took place in the Citricos Chef's Domain and our Illuminations DP was in Morocco. I know when I started my planning, I could not find any actual DP pics in Morocco, so I thought I would share them here. It was a great location and the pictures turned out beautifully.

I worked with Rosie at Disney Floral to have the table overlay, chair sashes and floral centerpieces set up. We used personalized glasses from Arribas Brothers as "place cards".

Taz from Photography by Taz covered our dinner and DP. He was wonderful to work with and I love what he was able to capture of our evening. I highly recommend him to those of you who may be considering outside photography.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for posting pics - you're the best! You look so beautiful and I can't BELIEVE what you had done with the Chef's Domain table, it looks gorgeous! Was it hard to get all that done? Who helped?! And do you have more pics of Morocco.. like how it was set up and what they did for the dessert reception? I was actually thinking of doing the same exact thing you did! And if it doesn't hurt too much could you give me a ballpark figure of how much it cost? And (Phew, promise, almost done!) did they let you walk around EPCOT in your gown? :-)