PDA

View Full Version : wedding scrapbook help

little tinkerbell
01-29-2007, 07:03 PM
Hi,:wave2:
I am definately having withdrawel symptoms after our vr in december, and now I have started to look for a scrapbook to put our photos in that is just as magical as the vow renewal was, but this seems as an impossible task.
I am looking for something fairytale and maybe something with the coach on it in gold or the castle in gold. I don't have my photos yet so I still have some time, but the daunting task of scrapbooking these beautifull pictures scares me as I want it to represent the absolute magical fairytale that it was. How are you guys dealing with this????? HELP !!!!!!!!:confused3

JLoane
01-30-2007, 06:45 AM
Well, I can't be much help with the scrapbook, but wanted to say that I'm looking for the same thing--also for vow renewal photos as ours will happen on April 2nd. Creative Memories offers a red scrapbook with a black Mickey on the front which is cute, but not exactly what I'm thinking of for our vow renewal trip.

What I have been buying are the Disney accent items made by Jolee's boutique. I've picked up a few of the princesses, Mickey, Minnie, Bambi, dalamations and a few others. (Not for pages with the vow renewal photos, but for other days that we'll spend in the parks.) There is also a page topper with Cinderella's slipper that reads "And they lived happily ever after."

Jen

WDWAurora
01-30-2007, 07:26 AM
Someone posted just last week about one on the disneyshopping website that sounds exactly like what you're looking for! Check it out!

lazydazy8
01-30-2007, 07:45 AM
I'm not sure if the board will let me post the link to the auction or not, but go to item #330079576951. It's the Fairy Tale wedding kit from WDW.

Also, you COULD connect with the eBay seller, disneydreamers. They do some fantastic layouts, mini books, tags, borders, etc. Maybe they could cutom make you some pieces to add to your book?

Good luck with your book! I often have the same problem!

little tinkerbell
01-30-2007, 12:41 PM
Hi, :goodvibes
thanks everybody so much for helping me, Lazydazy8 I have tried to go to disneyshopping and than the item number but it won't let me it only says to try a keyword and I have tried but it does'nt go sadly:confused3 So I am hoping that you can let me know what I am doing wrong here!!!
princess:

princessdisneybelle
01-30-2007, 12:48 PM
try "wedding" it should come up.

WDWAurora
01-30-2007, 01:19 PM
Just search on disneyshopping for wedding, that should get it...That item number is for ebay I think.

lazydazy8
01-30-2007, 04:05 PM
I'm so sorry! I was in such a rush this morning, I never told you eBay! yes, that item number is for ebay.

I did see the Cinderella wedding album on disneyshopping.com today, by accident, actually. The item # is 51784P.

I'm sorry I wasn't clearer in my early post!

dee slack
01-30-2007, 04:27 PM
try this link, it should take you straight to it

http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/DSIProductDisplay?storeId=10051&isSingleMatch=true&productId=1202169&categoryId=14779&catalogId=10002&langId=-1

little tinkerbell
02-01-2007, 09:08 PM
Hi guys,:wave2:
Thank you so much for your help, I will definately get the wedding kit, I am not sure about the cinderella album as I have in my head something with the cinderella coach on it (and when you have something in your head its difficult to go with something else ;) I am thinking of buying a scrapbook and making the cover with the coach on it I absolutely don't know how to do this :rotfl: but who knows, you know disney should get on it with fairy tale weddings they should have stuff for scrapbooking all this with a whole line, I think they could do better in this area don't you guys think!!:goodvibes
Anyways thank you and if you have more ideas pleas let me know!
princess: Gwendolyn

dee slack
02-02-2007, 05:06 AM
maybe you could embroider the coach on silk and stick to the front of a plain fabric album and stick small gems around it?
Or make a coach shape from craft wire, add beads and put that on the front of a plain fabric album.
Or add any of these onto a plain album (not sure how durable they'd be tho') http://www.mousememories.com/Disney-Weddings_526.aspx?parentID=278

Don't MouseMemories.com do custom filled albums? If so, could they just design/make an album without filling it? Just a thought.
Otherwise, is there anyone that makes hand made albums that could design and make one for you - search the web.

Good luck and please share if you make or find anything suitable.

DisneyFairy19
02-03-2007, 01:12 PM
Have you tried going to a local craft store... I have a scrapbook store close to my house and they have beautiful scrapbook items for trips and wedding..Michael's also has amazing stuff too for Disney..

02-10-2007, 01:44 AM
Hope this is not too late... you can check out mousememories.com They have a pretty good selection of Disney scrapbook items. The warehouse is located in Orlando.. Good luck!