PDA

View Full Version : honeymoon at disney in October

Leleluvsdis
01-29-2007, 01:15 PM
My df and I are gettin married in october, and plan on spending 10 days at disney doing all the different things including seaworld, and probubly universal. We plan on staying in disney the entire time. does anyone have a suggestion for places to stay? We've looked at WL, GF... anyother suggetions. Both of like outdoor stuff if this helps any? Also what do you think about the poly. We plan on doing either the platnium or premium package, any suggetions on that too? The only time we've ever been we stayed at SOG so didn't have any of these options, all the help you can produce would be greatly appreciated!

alexdrovna
01-29-2007, 01:50 PM
My favorite Disney resort is the Boardwalk. The last time I stayed that we did the concierge level, which was SO nice. I highly recommend it!!

Plus, for added honeymoon fun they have what are called the "Garden Suites" which are like little loft houses with a picket fence, walkway and everything!!

Sparkles9306
01-29-2007, 02:36 PM
What dates are you going? We'll be down there from the 11th through the 20th! We're splitting stay between WL and POFQ. It looks like the WL is very outdoorsy (never stayed there).

Leleluvsdis
01-29-2007, 06:06 PM
october 20-30, 08