PDA

View Full Version : When does Sunshinegirl return?

Wilsonfamily4
01-29-2007, 11:42 AM
I thought someone said she was back from her vacation/work trip and so I signed up for offers that I nomally wouldn't try. Now I am nervous as anything that I won't get credited for them before I have to cancel. Does anyone know when she returns?

On the flip side I am proud of myself because I did 3 offers!! Cinema Now, Nascar, and Privacy Matters. Before I would never have done trials. :) Can't wait to see those credited in my account!!! Plus I shopped on two sites. Feeling rich!! Just kidding.

Maybelle
01-29-2007, 12:19 PM
Pretty sure she returned last week.

Wilsonfamily4
01-29-2007, 12:37 PM
:rolleyes: oh, ----- good. I guess I am confused :confused3 . Thanks

Tantor
01-29-2007, 12:48 PM
She's back.

Magical JenK
01-29-2007, 02:20 PM
I signed up for NASCAR last Friday & got the credit this morning!!! That was super fast!! So I'm sure you'll be getting your credit soon too!! I also signed up for Men's Health & Trilegiant Complete Home last Thursday, just waiting for those to credit & then I can get the $50 Disney GC for $45!! :cool1: :banana:

carymomof3
01-29-2007, 03:07 PM
I got the NASCAR credit today too :cool1: . I'm still waiting on Cinema Now and I did that more than a week ago, so I'm getting a little antsy ;) I think we're keeping Tricia busy!

Wilsonfamily4
01-29-2007, 03:25 PM
She must be busy. poor girl. I did also get my Nascar and Privacy Matters credite dtoday. Just waiting for CinemaNow. It was pretty easy. I may wish I had started to do the bigger offers sooner. :)

sunshinegirl
01-29-2007, 03:26 PM
Keeping me busy is an understatement. LOL! I lost my voice and got a sinus infection while I was in Vegas last week, so I was limping along after I got back. Now I'm feeling back to normal and getting back into the swing of things. DH was working on a special contest for us for February while I was gone, so I am finalizing that as well. And I keep getting phonecalls and emails from the reps from a slew of different companies that I met at the conference wanting to get added to the site. I'm starting to ask them to pony up with some prizes if they want to show up in the newsletters!!!

I know some things are still a little slow since my trip. But hopefully in the next 48 hours everything should all be caught back up again and we can move on into next month with more excitement!!