PDA

View Full Version : The countdown begins- 4 DAYS TO GO!

StephSFL
01-28-2007, 06:27 PM
I officially have less than a week until our DFTW next Sunday!:banana: :eek:

I am sorry I havenít posted a planning journal, but things have been hectic (as some of my other posts have shown).
I am going to try to do a mini report before Wednesday (I am not sure if I will have internet access after that) so I can share a bit of my plans!

I am really starting to get nervous!

Thanks everyone for all your help!:wave2:

princessdisneybelle
01-28-2007, 06:36 PM
Aw yay! So glad it's coming up soon. Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it.

ExCPKate
01-28-2007, 06:44 PM
How exciting! I can't wait to hear all the details.:goodvibes

Maggimus
01-28-2007, 06:56 PM
an early congratulations to you-- I hope you have the trip of a lifetime..

luvsmickey
01-28-2007, 07:06 PM
YAY!!!!:yay: I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see all your pics when you get back and what's this I hear of a Brief summary of your planning? Yay! Now maybe we can see what you've come up with! I'm so excited for you! I know you won't need it, but, good luck with the final days!:flower3: The time is ticking down!:hourglass Have fun in you last days!

jasnal
01-28-2007, 07:15 PM
An early congrats!! Have fun and good luck with the final days

Rustyflwr3
01-28-2007, 07:54 PM
Congratulations!!! It will be perfect and so magical!! I can't wait to hear about it upon your return!!

JJClemson
01-28-2007, 08:02 PM
How exciting! I hope you have a wonderful and safe wedding trip :wizard: I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!

StephSFL
01-28-2007, 10:40 PM
YAY!!!!:yay: I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to see all your pics when you get back and what's this I hear of a Brief summary of your planning? Yay! Now maybe we can see what you've come up with! I'm so excited for you! I know you won't need it, but, good luck with the final days!:flower3: The time is ticking down!:hourglass Have fun in you last days!

HeeHee! :lmao: I'm working on it! Just got to get the pics together!

Belle83007
01-28-2007, 11:22 PM
Hey steph, omg I cant believe you only have one week left:banana: :banana: I am so excited for you, and dont be nervous because everything will be perfect;) Hopefully I get to see you, I am going to stop by around 4!!!! I am sure everything will be beautiful including you:hug: Good luck and congrats!!!!!:wizard: Please dont stress over the inlaws and let them ruin your day!!!;) Well hopefully I will see you on Sunday!!!:)

Raspberry Bubbles
01-29-2007, 05:00 PM
Congratulations - one week and the magic happens! I am so e:cheer2: xcited for you!!

StephSFL
01-29-2007, 05:15 PM
Hey steph, omg I cant believe you only have one week left:banana: :banana: I am so excited for you, and dont be nervous because everything will be perfect;) Hopefully I get to see you, I am going to stop by around 4!!!! I am sure everything will be beautiful including you:hug: Good luck and congrats!!!!!:wizard: Please dont stress over the inlaws and let them ruin your day!!!;) Well hopefully I will see you on Sunday!!!:)

So excited! :yay: :banana:
It will be great to share in the fun with another disbride- especially since you are goign to be there for your planning session! I am so excited for you to see the WP all decorated!

WDWINJUNE!
01-29-2007, 05:41 PM
Congratulations!! Have a very magical time!:goodvibes Enjoy every minute of it pixiedust:

StephSFL
01-29-2007, 07:27 PM
Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I am actually gettign ready to post a mini-planning report!

StephSFL
01-30-2007, 11:54 PM
I hate packing!
Just had to say it!:rotfl:

Belle83007
01-31-2007, 12:49 AM
steph when are you leaving???is it tomorrow??? since you live in florida can you tell me what i should pack for next week??? i dont know if i should bring summer clothes or warm stuff:confused3 whats the weather like, thanks and i am sooo excited about seeing you!!!!! my first Dis-wedding:banana:

StephSFL
01-31-2007, 09:47 AM
steph when are you leaving???is it tomorrow??? since you live in florida can you tell me what i should pack for next week??? i dont know if i should bring summer clothes or warm stuff:confused3 whats the weather like, thanks and i am sooo excited about seeing you!!!!! my first Dis-wedding:banana:

I'm leaving today at some point, but am hoping to bring a wireless computer with me so I can keep writing to you all.
It's cold- for us! Compared to NJ weather it is warm! It al depends, it is colder where I live than in Orlando supposedely. I will give you a better update later!
So excited- this is my first dis-wedding, too!:rotfl:
I'll send you a PM later!

StephSFL
01-31-2007, 09:49 AM
Excited to meet you, too!

DisneyFairy19
01-31-2007, 09:50 AM
How exciting.. Have fun.. We want to see pics and read about all the details...:cool1: :cool1: