PDA

View Full Version : After Hours...

mems484
01-28-2007, 02:04 PM
I am using after hours for the guys tuxedo rentals. Disney told me that they will drop off and pick up the tuxedos. Has anyone used them and was there an extra fee for this? Thanks

sunsh1ne
01-28-2007, 04:34 PM
i am using after hours in the loop which is the closest to disney and they said that they do not drop off and pick

Eeyore77
01-28-2007, 07:57 PM
We used them as well and had to pick up and drop off at the store.

eeyorechic
01-28-2007, 08:40 PM
I'm using After Hours too. There is the recommended one by Disney, and I actually just emailed the lady and they are dropping the tuxes off and picking them up from the hotel at no extra charge. She said they'd drop them off thursday, our wedding is saturday, and they'll pick them up monday, and pick up the groom's on tuesday since we are having the MK photo shoot on monday. It's the After Hours in Winter Garden, they have a conventions and corporate sales that does this for Disney wedding parties. PM me and I'll give you her email and phone #.

Samantha

Rustyflwr3
01-28-2007, 10:00 PM
We used After Hours as well. We used the one at the Loop near Hunters creek (I think it's the closest to Disney) Unfortunately, they do not drop off the tuxes! They were great--everyone's was ready to go when we went to pick them up!!

wendy46001
01-29-2007, 07:51 AM
We used them as well, needed a lot of resizing but we went to the one in Altamonte (east Orlando) as it was closer to my MIL house....they told us at the time they did not pick up or drop off....hope they changed....it would have been a nice service

happylalagirl
01-31-2007, 03:24 PM
I'm using After Hours too. There is the recommended one by Disney, and I actually just emailed the lady and they are dropping the tuxes off and picking them up from the hotel at no extra charge. She said they'd drop them off thursday, our wedding is saturday, and they'll pick them up monday, and pick up the groom's on tuesday since we are having the MK photo shoot on monday. It's the After Hours in Winter Garden, they have a conventions and corporate sales that does this for Disney wedding parties. PM me and I'll give you her email and phone #.

Samantha

We used this one too. The girl is a bit flakey at times, so just stay on top of her and make sure all your guys try on the tuxes as soon as you get them. We had 2 of the jackets in the wrong size. Because of our guys schedules, they had to go to the store the morning of the wedding to change the jackets, but it all worked out. :goodvibes All in all a good experience. I recommend them. Plus, it's so much less to worry about when you have them dropped off and picked up - for no additional charges. Good luck!!

sarasmile
01-31-2007, 05:09 PM
If you go through the After Hours corporate office (you can get their info from Disney weddings) they will drop off and pick up the tuxedos for free. The problems we had came when the tuxes were dropped off to Port Orleans and the staff at the hotel didn't know anything about it. We later found out that After Hours drops off the tuxes at the luggage stand outside and not the front desk. Also beware that by having them dropped off and not picking them up at a store, if there are any changes you have to tell them over the phone and then hope that the new size they bring you fits correctly. It was nice to just drop the tux off at our hotel the day after our wedding but it is very stressful to not be able to show a salesperson what is wrong with the tux and have them fix it to be exact. Every single man in our wedding party had to call After Hours to have them bring another tux jacket or vest in a different size and we had our fingers crossed the entire time that everything would look right.

mems484
02-05-2007, 02:33 PM
I am really nervous about this, but I feel it is going to be the easiest way. I have 13 guys that need tuxedos and almost all of them are flying to Disney. I hope it all works out. For those of you that used this service, did you tip the After Hours people?

DisBride23
02-05-2007, 03:45 PM
I too will be using After Hours for the tuxes. My DF and I had gone to our local store, where we placed the order and he was fitted. About a week later, they called me back to confirm that they would be dropping the tuxes off 2 days before the wedding to the Contemporary (our hotel) and picking them up the day after. They also let me know that they will leave it with the concierge (sp?) where they will be hung until the guest checks in. It was really easy to set up, and hopefully things will run smoothly. Good point on the tipping. As I understand, I should be tipping anyone who comes to us (ie: hair, makeup, dress steamer). Hopefully, there will be more insight from DISers!:flower3:

sarasmile
02-05-2007, 05:40 PM
The After Hours delivery came before we got to the hotel so there was no one to tip. They say they will leave the tuxes with the concierge but it ends up going to the area where they keep people's luggage that haven't checked in yet.

sarasmile
02-05-2007, 05:47 PM
The After Hours delivery came before we got to the hotel so there was no one to tip. They say they will leave the tuxes with the concierge but it ends up going to the area where they keep people's luggage that haven't checked in yet.