PDA

View Full Version : After Ceremony Time Gap?????????

englishrose
01-28-2007, 08:22 AM
PLEASE has anyone got any suggestions?We are getting married at sea breeze point june 5th 2007 at 5pm and would like to do the wishes firework cruise later that night. This is where the problems start. We are presuming that the ceremony and photo's will take approx one to one and a half hours this will take us to six, six thirty.There is only the 2 of us and our 2 young children [who get easily bored].
We want a meal but can't see this taking very long. We think that the cruise will take off at approx. 9.30.
Has anyone got any idea's??

Rustyflwr3
01-28-2007, 08:27 AM
Are you going to be wearing your dress on the cruise? If you're not, I would suggest having some fun and going out in the parks and then onto dinner!! Especially if you have two young children! You're right, dinner shouldn't take that long!! Go have fun!

SRUAlmn
01-28-2007, 08:41 AM
I'm glad you asked this because we are in a similar predicament. Our reception will end at 4:00 and our dessert party begins at 8:30. I will be wearing my dress to the dessert party, though, so I'm trying to figure out if I should take it off, then put it back on later and what to do in between those 3 1/2-4 hours (after you factor in travel time.)

englishrose
01-28-2007, 10:02 AM
Are you going to be wearing your dress on the cruise? If you're not, I would suggest having some fun and going out in the parks and then onto dinner!! Especially if you have two young children! You're right, dinner shouldn't take that long!! Go have fun!

I'm certainly staying in my dress, so I cant go round the parks because disney won't let you in wearing wedding attire. What i was thinking of was a dinner show to keep the kids entertained, or any other suggestions.:confused3

Raspberry Bubbles
01-28-2007, 03:01 PM
Hmmm, there certainly should be something for you to so - have you asked Disney if they have any suggestions? Can you extend the reception or are there set hours allowed for receptions to start and end at?

princessdisneybelle
01-28-2007, 03:36 PM
I'm certainly staying in my dress, so I cant go round the parks because disney won't let you in wearing wedding attire. What i was thinking of was a dinner show to keep the kids entertained, or any other suggestions.:confused3

Could you go somewhere fun like 1900 Park Fare? or Chef Mickey's for dinner? The kids would have fun and you can wear your dress.