PDA

View Full Version : Posting oictures...

mems484
01-26-2007, 02:22 PM
Can someone help me learn how to post pictures. Everytime i post it I just get the link, not the actual picture. What am I doing wrong?

JonetteA
01-26-2007, 02:25 PM
Upload the picture into photobucket. From there it gives you the image code that you just cut and paste into your message.

BirdsOfPreyDave
01-26-2007, 06:10 PM
Can someone help me learn how to post pictures. Everytime i post it I just get the link, not the actual picture. What am I doing wrong?You'll need to post your pictures on a web server somewhere. My Cox cable account comes with a personal web space, which is where I keep mine. You can also use a free service like photobucket.com. Follow the instructions for uploading your picture to whichever site you're going to use.

Once your picture is online, in a separate browser window, browse to it. Highlight everything in the white box at the top of the brower page (where you type the internet address), and press Ctrl-C to copy the address of the picture.

Now, back in the DIS post where you want to put the picture, click the yellow button that has a picture of a mountain. This is the "insert image" tool. Clicking this will open a window that says "enter the URL of your image. Click in the white box and press Ctrl-V for paste. Click the OK button and your picture should be in the post.

mems484
01-27-2007, 05:25 PM
Thank you!!