PDA

View Full Version : SR ClaimYourVacation.com trial??

Magical JenK
01-25-2007, 10:19 PM
Has anyone signed up for this trial offer? SR has $4 payout, there is a $1.78 processing fee & 14 day trial that you can cancel your membership. Just curious.

Thanks

3dog2kidmom
01-27-2007, 07:32 AM
Has anyone signed up for this trial offer? SR has $4 payout, there is a $1.78 processing fee & 14 day trial that you can cancel your membership. Just curious.

Thanks

Did you do this, JenK? I think I will but I need to wait until a couple credits come through. If I do too many offers at once I forget to cancel ;)

Magical JenK
01-27-2007, 10:43 PM
Hey! I'm in the same boat right now too! I have to wait to "test" this one after I receive credit & remember to cancel my other trials!! Don't want to screw that up!! I'll let you know if I do it though!!

sammielynn
01-28-2007, 07:29 AM
I did this one on the 18th. It did credit quickly, within 24 hours. I have yet to receive anything in the mail and may have to cancel before it comes, because I have a busy week coming up. To cancel you just send an e-mail. I don't know if you can still use the two free hotel nights if you cancel.

Wilsonfamily4
01-29-2007, 03:02 PM
want to know as well. :)

sammielynn
01-30-2007, 06:08 AM
I got my information from them in the mail yesterday. To get the two free nights you have to go on their website and make a reservation. You must reserve no more than 60 day from your travel and no more than 90. I'm not going anywhere in the next 90 days (school really messes things up) so I am going to cancel today and forget about the entire thing. If you can book now it's not a bad deal.

3dog2kidmom
01-30-2007, 06:22 AM
I got my information from them in the mail yesterday. To get the two free nights you have to go on their website and make a reservation. You must reserve no more than 60 day from your travel and no more than 90. I'm not going anywhere in the next 90 days (school really messes things up) so I am going to cancel today and forget about the entire thing. If you can book now it's not a bad deal.

I just signed up for this yesterday. I wonder if there's anyplace local we could go for Spring Break for a night or 2 so the kids could swim indoors... do you have to pay the tax or anything?

Thanks!