PDA

View Full Version : ***Spring/Easter Exchange Sent & Recieved***COMPLETED

mommytotwo
01-25-2007, 06:42 PM
Some names have already gone out, while others will be going out soon.

Remember to send out your exchanges by-Feb. 17th, and delivery confirmation is suggested.

Pack your items well so that there is no mishaps when it is being shipped and let us all have a fun time with this exchange :).

***Note-I will be on vacation from Feb.1-11th, so will not be checking in on a daily basis, but will try to be on and answer questions as much as I can. So, if anyone could help in keeping this thread bumped, that would be great :cutie: .

kimbac3
01-26-2007, 02:46 PM
Got my name I'll be shopping soon!

Have fun on your vacation Patsy!

Kimba

mommytotwo
01-26-2007, 02:57 PM
Thank you Kim.
As I had posted on the sign up thread, I am opening up the sign ups for today since we have a couple more people interested in participating, so if anyone of you would like to send out another exchange, please let me know.
This will be open only until TODAY.

mommytotwo
01-27-2007, 01:30 PM
I had sent out my exchange box to my pal :goodvibes .

Meriweather
01-27-2007, 04:21 PM
Mine is boxed and will go into the mail on Monday :)

mommytotwo
01-27-2007, 10:08 PM
There is one name left to be picked up, if you have not yet recieved your name....please check your pm box :).

KimRaye
01-28-2007, 12:42 AM
Thanks Patsy! ;) ;)

mommytotwo
01-29-2007, 03:53 PM
There is still one name to be picked up :worried: .

mommytotwo
01-29-2007, 05:46 PM
My second box had gone in the mail today :).

jrnunzio3
01-29-2007, 06:15 PM
Where is everyone finding Easter items already? I went to six different stores in the past few days and nobody has anything Easter out yet. I am starting to get flustered thinking that I won't be able to get an Easter basket together by the ship date. :confused3 I have found a few Spring items, but not enough to fill a basket or bag.

Jenny

mommytotwo
01-29-2007, 06:28 PM
Where is everyone finding Easter items already? I went to six different stores in the past few days and nobody has anything Easter out yet. I am starting to get flustered thinking that I won't be able to get an Easter basket together by the ship date. :confused3 I have found a few Spring items, but not enough to fill a basket or bag.

Jenny

You could try craft stores, the Disney store, online....
Not all items need to be Spring or Easter related....some items can just be things that your pal likes based upon what they said they collect, like.... or just be creative :).
Most of the stores will have their Easter items out the day after Valentines Day, and you will still have time to mail out your exchange since the mail by date is 2/17. :)

Meriweather
01-29-2007, 06:56 PM
Mine is on its way.
Priority with DC.

Disneyanajc
01-29-2007, 07:06 PM

Jenny

Ran into the same problem, I guess we just keep looking and or wait until after Valentine's Day :)
JC

mommytotwo
01-31-2007, 02:15 PM
popcorn::

kandeebunny
01-31-2007, 05:25 PM
I have been having trouble finding Spring items myself!!!

BUT I recieved today and it couldnt have come at a better time, my mom left for 5 days at WDW today WITHOUT me so I was feeling blue!

I got my package from meriweather (and yes everything arrived safely!)
I recieved:
Cadbury Creme Eggs
Cadbury Mini Eggs
Easter Sprinkles
A bunny magnet (I collect bunnys!!!)
An adorable egg plate with salt and pepper shakers (SOOOOOO CUTE!)
A frog/easter egg picture frame ornament (waaaaaay adorable!)
A peeps backpack clip and pen (I also collect peeps stuff!!!)
A cookie cutter set (I just moved and mine got lost in the move, mom probably still has it!!!)
and a lime green Dis button with my username (I have my dizpins button and my I <3 capt. jack button with it on my WDW bag, ready to go next week!!!)

Thank you so so so so so much! You absolutely made my day!

mommytotwo
01-31-2007, 05:34 PM

BUT I recieved today and it couldnt have come at a better time, my mom left for 5 days at WDW today WITHOUT me so I was feeling blue!

I recieved:
Cadbury Creme Eggs
Cadbury Mini Eggs
Easter Sprinkles
A cookie cutter set (I just moved and mine got lost in the move, mom probably still has it!!!)
and a lime green Dis button with my username (I have my dizpins button and my I <3 capt. jack button with it on my WDW bag, ready to go next week!!!)

:cool1: Our first arrival.
Did anyone recieve an exchange from me yet :confused: ?

Meriweather
01-31-2007, 06:15 PM

I recieved:
Cadbury Creme Eggs
Cadbury Mini Eggs
Easter Sprinkles

Glad to hear it arrived. I was worried about the egg plate since it didn't lay flat in the box. Glad to hear it arrived in one piece.
Enjoy....and have fun at WDW ::yes::

I saw things at Michaels today......mostly decorations, but it was something. There aren't anything in any of our stores yet either.

princessdisneybelle
01-31-2007, 06:28 PM
I received a great box today from Snowwhitesmom.

Thank you so much. I'm recovering from a hospital stay and this really cheered me up

I got

pink flowers
princess hat - will be great for disneymoon
princess necklace
big rubber duckie
yellow peeps
flower marshmellows in a jar
shower gel
body wash
cadbury egg
Disney Snow white coffee mug
2 pairs socks
strawberry cocoa in a tin
pretty candle in a tin
sparkles for ipod

i think thats all

it was a great box of treasures.. thank you so much

I can't wait to get alittle stronger and go shopping for mine.

snowwhitesmom
01-31-2007, 06:45 PM
I received a great box today from Snowwhitesmom.

Thank you so much. I'm recovering from a hospital stay and this really cheered me up

I got

pink flowers
princess hat - will be great for disneymoon
princess necklace
big rubber duckie
yellow peeps
flower marshmellows in a jar
shower gel
body wash
cadbury egg
Disney Snow white coffee mug
2 pairs socks
strawberry cocoa in a tin
pretty candle in a tin
sparkles for ipod

i think thats all

it was a great box of treasures.. thank you so much

I can't wait to get alittle stronger and go shopping for mine.

I am so glad you liked it!

kimbac3
01-31-2007, 09:05 PM
I went out today with the hopes of buying for my exchange but my stores didn't have anything but Valentine's stuff. I have to go up near our local mall on Sunday (being fitted for a bridesmaid..er..matron?? dress) so I'll pop in the mall and see what I can find!!!

Kimba

MickeyMamma
02-01-2007, 07:18 PM
I got my package from snowwhitesmom yesterday!

It was a fun package!

I got
Cherry Blossom Body Cream
Bunny mini-tote filled with a little bunny purse filled with jelly beans
Cadbury Creme Egg - my fave!
Tinkerbell Car bag
Jar filled with flower-shaped marshmellows - so cute!
Raspberry shower gel
Yellow flowers
2 pr rose socks
Peppermint Hot Cocoa
Patriotic Mickey Pin
Tinkerbell Mug
Beaded necklace
Peeps
and Sassy Tinkerbell hat!

Thanks again Michelle! You picked some great things. :thumbsup2
DD has already claimed the bunny purse and DS ran off with the Peeps. And my Tinkerbell car bag is already in my car. Great fun for the family. :flower3:

snowwhitesmom
02-01-2007, 09:20 PM
I got my package from snowwhitesmom yesterday!

Glad you liked it!

jusmom
02-01-2007, 09:32 PM
My package went out today with DC.:goodvibes

snowwite
02-01-2007, 09:39 PM
You guys are already mailing? I am still waiting for the Easter candy to come out to finish up. We have until the 17th right?

Disneyanajc
02-01-2007, 09:49 PM
Justin and Grammy did our shopping and now Justin's box is on its way...shipped priority with D/C .

And Snowwite 02/17 is the mail out date....lots of time on this one.

JC

KimRaye
02-02-2007, 02:13 AM
Did anyone recieve an exchange from me yet :confused: ?Arrived today, Thursday! :thumbsup2 Thank you Patsy! I was really feeling Springtime warmth :flower3: and SUNSHINE when I opened your package, despite our WARM 20 today! BRRRR.... it's COLD here!

Anyway, Patsy sent me a really CUTE card! As well as...

a pineapple and fruit covered YC candle topper!
a SPRING photo frame,
a cute pair of pink polka-dot socks,
an adorable, tiny bunny candle holder with candle!
a set of 2 mosaic candle holders with tea lights (votive size tho, for future use!)
Bear salt & pepper shakers (I'm thinking Super Bowl here??? Chicago Bears!!!!:cheer2: :thumbsup2 :cool1: ) Thanks!!!!!!!!!! ;)
a really pretty windchime!! I have never had one and this one sounds soooo pretty, I wanted to hang it ASAP but, then I remembered it was soooo cold outside! BRRRRRR Spring soon, I hope!! :goodvibes
And, some yummies - a really pretty egg-shaped container with Reese's PB cups inside!! One of my FAVES!!! (that I shouldn't eat but, they are the mini cups so, I can count the points! :thumbsup2 )

Patsy, thanks for the GREAT Easter/Spring warmth today!! :flower3: Love it all!!

snowwite
02-02-2007, 07:02 AM
Justin and Grammy did our shopping and now Justin's box is on its way...shipped priority with D/C .

And Snowwite 02/17 is the mail out date....lots of time on this one.

JCWhew!

ksloane
02-02-2007, 09:35 AM
Did anyone recieve an exchange from me yet :confused: ?

My daughter got one yesterday and it was PERFECT timing. I pulled her out of class after lunch because she'd been running fever all day. We stopped by the post office on the way home, and she was SOOO excited. It really made her day. Every time she'd pull something else out she'd ooh and aah and get all excited.

I'll have to list all of the items later, but she was most excited about the Doodle Bop Bunny and the Paddle Ball...She dumped it all in her bed with her (under the sheets, lol) when we got home yesterday afternoon and then only woke up for medicine through the night so I haven't really gotten to see all of it.

Thanks again.

KimRaye
02-03-2007, 12:00 AM
She dumped it all in her bed with her (under the sheets, lol) when we got home yesterday afternoon and then only woke up for medicine through the night so I haven't really gotten to see all of it.She slept with it all?? I hope there wasn't chocolate in there. :rotfl: ;)

jrnunzio3
02-03-2007, 12:27 PM
Hi all,

Received my package today from Jusmom (Rachel). It was wrapped in a beautiful green Spring bag with a flower cut out.

First off, let me just say that I would like to hire you for my Christmas wrapping next year, everything was wrapped in a pretty lime green tissue paper with Happy Easter ribbon around all of the gifts. It was beautiful.

I got a pretty yellow ceramic hanging egg.

Japanese Cherry Blossom hand cream (from B & BW) I have never smelled this scent before, is it new? I really like it.

A Yankee Candle Clear Sky scented pillar candle. This is a nice fresh scent.

Pretty Lilac napkins/guest towels. This might be the only Lilac I see this year as my Lilac bush refuses to bloom for the last few years. I am hoping for some blooms this year , Lilac is my favorite flower.

Jelly Belly Chocolate Dutch Mints. I have never seen these before, can't wait to taste them.

A box of Merci chocolates.

And last but not least, a Thumper stuffed animal. I LOVE Thumper. He is so cute.

I don't know how you knew all of my favorite things, but you did a great job. Everything arrrived in one piece and it will all be used and is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!!

Jenny

Meriweather
02-03-2007, 05:32 PM
Hi all,

Received my package today from Jusmom (Rachel). It was wrapped in a beautiful green Spring bag with a flower cut out.

First off, let me just say that I would like to hire you for my Christmas wrapping next year, everything was wrapped in a pretty lime green tissue paper with Happy Easter ribbon around all of the gifts. It was beautiful.

Japanese Cherry Blossom hand cream (from B & BW) I have never smelled this scent before, is it new? I really like it.

Pretty Lilac napkins/guest towels. This might be the only Lilac I see this year as my Lilac bush refuses to bloom for the last few years. I am hoping for some blooms this year , Lilac is my favorite flower.

Jelly Belly Chocolate Dutch Mints. I have never seen these before, can't wait to taste them.

And last but not least, a Thumper stuffed animal. I LOVE Thumper. He is so cute.

I don't know how you knew all of my favorite things, but you did a great job. Everything arrrived in one piece and it will all be used and is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!!!

Jenny

Our senders must be related :teeth:
Mine arrived today also. From Justin DGS of disneyanajc

Mine is exactly the same except: ;)
Mine was lavender tissue paper.
Green ceramic egg
bubble bath instead of lotion
Beach Breeze candle (smells like one of my favs Ocean Water).

Very lovely package....both inside and out.
Thank you so much Justin and Janet too ::yes::

jusmom
02-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Queen Mum...they must be on to us...:)

Disneyanajc
02-03-2007, 08:39 PM
Queen Mum...they must be on to us...:)

Princess D, I think you are right ;)

jusmom
02-03-2007, 08:48 PM
Hi all,

Thank you!!!

Jenny

I am so glad you liked the gift, Jenny, it was so fun to shop for it with my DMIL and DS.
Merriweather, I'm glad you liked yours as well.
USPS doesn't mess around...we mailed those on Thursday.:)
RC

Disneyanajc
02-03-2007, 08:48 PM
Our senders must be related :teeth:
Mine arrived today also. From Justin DGS of disneyanajc

Mine is exactly the same except: ;)
Mine was lavender tissue paper.
Green ceramic egg
bubble bath instead of lotion
Beach Breeze candle (smells like one of my favs Ocean Water).

Very lovely package....both inside and out.
Thank you so much Justin and Janet too ::yes::

Merriweather, Justin and I are glad your package arrived and you liked it. As you see jusmon (Justin's mom), Justin and I are all related. Just one big Happy Family. :grouphug:
Again we are glad everyone liked their packages :yay:
JC Queen Mum

snowwite
02-03-2007, 09:13 PM
Everything sounds pretty cool so far.
I am just waiting on the Easter candy.
I found loads of spring stuff but not much candy yet.

Meriweather
02-03-2007, 10:07 PM
LOL...glad you all had such fun shopping for us. You did a great job!!
How fun having family on the boards....hmmm, but then you have to watch what you say :rotfl:

jrnunzio3
02-04-2007, 07:47 AM
Everything sounds pretty cool so far.
I am just waiting on the Easter candy.
I found loads of spring stuff but not much candy yet.

Just to let you know, when I was at I Party on Friday, they had a lot of Easter candy out. So everyone waiting might want to check those party type stores also. I didn't buy any, but I am going to go back this week to finish up my packages. This is so much fun.

Jenny

snowwite
02-04-2007, 09:41 AM
Just to let you know, when I was at I Party on Friday, they had a lot of Easter candy out. So everyone waiting might want to check those party type stores also. I didn't buy any, but I am going to go back this week to finish up my packages. This is so much fun.

Jenny I checked out iparty yesterday but too pricey. I am waiting for Target and grocery store to have the right stuff. I am sure they wil after valentines is over.

Luv2Roam
02-04-2007, 02:02 PM
WoD in DTD did not have any Easter. Only one Spring-type candy that I passed on.
But I managed to put together some goodies -- and they are in the mail now!
:cheer2: party: :jumping1:

kandeebunny
02-04-2007, 08:17 PM
This is killin me! I cannot find ANY easter stuff here yet!!! I leave for the world on the 12th and was hoping to find it before I left!!!

PixieDust32
02-04-2007, 10:30 PM
:yay:

mommytotwo
02-05-2007, 01:23 AM
I had seen a bunch of Easter decorations and candies at candy stores as well.

IWantMyDVC
02-05-2007, 07:58 AM
I would like to join in . . . let me know if there is anyone else who would like to exchange.

April Newton
318 Union Avenue
Somerville, NJ 08876

kimbac3
02-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Still no luck finding Spring/Easter stuff here :confused3
I'll keep looking though!!

Kimba

Disneyanajc
02-05-2007, 11:25 AM
[QUOTE=IWantMyDVC;16829372]I would like to join in . . . let me know if there is anyone else who would like to exchange.

Hi April, This Spring Easter exchange is closed and we are now sending our exchanges out. To see what exchange is next, look for the sticky that says "Find all exchange links here" There is a new exchange for the letter J that is taking names if you would like to join.
Also please edit your post and take your personal information off, the best way to send this information is through PM, if you need help just ask, there are some great people here and they will come to your aid.
JC

ksloane
02-05-2007, 04:47 PM
She slept with it all?? I hope there wasn't chocolate in there. :rotfl: ;)

Thank goodness...no. There was no chocolate no candy in fact.

My daughter got one yesterday and it was PERFECT timing. I pulled her out of class after lunch because she'd been running fever all day. We stopped by the post office on the way home, and she was SOOO excited. It really made her day. Every time she'd pull something else out she'd ooh and aah and get all excited.

I'll have to list all of the items later, but she was most excited about the Doodle Bop Bunny and the Paddle Ball...She dumped it all in her bed with her (under the sheets, lol) when we got home yesterday afternoon and then only woke up for medicine through the night so I haven't really gotten to see all of it.

Thanks again.

Here's a list of the great things she received.

Doodlebob Rabbit
Paddle Ball
Jump Rope
Jacks & Ball (The jacks are actually rabbits...sooo cute)
small stuffed rabbit
swimsuit cover up - (she is really excited about this now that she knows what it is..lol. She took it to our grandmother's this weekend to show her and had my dad start working on our pool (like we're getting in it anytime soon :rotfl:) )
And it was all in a cute easter bag filled with easter grass!

Hope I didn't forget anything. She was into the bag a lot before I ever got to really see it all.

mommytotwo
02-07-2007, 01:27 AM
Thank goodness...no. There was no chocolate no candy in fact.

Here's a list of the great things she received.

Doodlebob Rabbit
Paddle Ball
Jump Rope
Jacks & Ball (The jacks are actually rabbits...sooo cute)
small stuffed rabbit
swimsuit cover up - (she is really excited about this now that she knows what it is..lol. She took it to our grandmother's this weekend to show her and had my dad start working on our pool (like we're getting in it anytime soon :rotfl:) )
And it was all in a cute easter bag filled with easter grass!

Hope I didn't forget anything. She was into the bag a lot before I ever got to really see it all.

:goodvibes Glad she liked it :).

Meriweather
02-07-2007, 09:14 AM
For those of you still looking for Easter items....the new Current calalog is out and it has a lot of really cute things.
http://currentcatalog.com/frontpage.asp?incomingcode=WGGWGE&incomingpage

kimbac3
02-08-2007, 04:21 PM
For those of you still looking for Easter items....the new Current calalog is out and it has a lot of really cute things.
http://currentcatalog.com/frontpage.asp?incomingcode=WGGWGE&incomingpage

Do you think we have enough time to order? Have you ordered from them before, do they ship fast?? I'm still looking for Easter stuff here, I was hoping that by next week Easter/Spring stuff would be coming out.

Kimba

pilikia97
02-08-2007, 04:53 PM
I went to the local Hobby Lobby this afternoon and was pleasantly suprised to find 2 aisles of Spring and Easter stuff that they had just unloaded this morning! What a relief as I was starting to worry that none of the things i have so far for my receiver would have anything to do with the "real" theme, lol! :woohoo:

Then, as an added bonus I checked my mailbox station and found my exchange from Luv2Roam :banana: !
When I opened the box, I found:
an adorable four parks one world note card
a cute Mickey head topped ball point pen
a really cute glittery pink bunny bag (hee hee! I thought it was a bean bag but it is really filled with candy! Disney character chocolate coins and Seven Dwarves fruit gems- love it!)
A limited edition pin trading lanyard with Chip & Dale medal (they are painting a peanut shell like an Easter egg- too adorable!)
A large cylinder of Ghiradelli Cookies and Mint Malt balls (heavenly!)
A cylinder filled with Disney Gourmet Jelly Beans (yummy!)
a limited edition Easter Pin featuring Pooh, Piglet, and Tigger (he is on a spring and dressed as the Easter Bunny so he bounces around, lol!)

Thanks Barbara for a GREAT package- I love all of it! :hug:

And I just looked more closely at the box- I saw all the TinkerBell stickers right away, but I only just focused in on the subtle Villains stickers too! What a fantastic touch for this Villains fan! :thumbsup2

Luv2Roam
02-08-2007, 05:09 PM
Cool! Glad you got the box and enjoyed it! :goodvibes :flower3: :cheer2:

Meriweather
02-08-2007, 07:57 PM
Do you think we have enough time to order? Have you ordered from them before, do they ship fast?? I'm still looking for Easter stuff here, I was hoping that by next week Easter/Spring stuff would be coming out.

Kimba

I have ordered from them many times.....been a customer for over 30 years :eek:
An order takes about 2 weeks to get here. So that is time....as long as you order soon, it would arrive not too long after the mail out date.

But I am also sure Feb. 15 you will see a lot of things show up in all the stores.

kandeebunny
02-08-2007, 09:08 PM
I finally found a few things today, I need to hunt down a few more though! Looks like I will be hunting for a post office on my vacation!

snowwite
02-08-2007, 09:20 PM
I have ordered from them many times.....been a customer for over 30 years :eek:
An order takes about 2 weeks to get here. So that is time....as long as you order soon, it would arrive not too long after the mail out date.

But I am also sure Feb. 15 you will see a lot of things show up in all the stores.

I think so too.:)

mommytotwo
02-10-2007, 10:44 PM
Remember....the send by date is coming up :).

snowwite
02-11-2007, 10:01 AM
Since I am waiting for the Easter candy to come out which will not be until after Valentines I will send between the 15th and 17th which was the last send date:thumbsup2

jrnunzio3
02-11-2007, 10:31 AM
Hi all,

Just want to let you know that my packages are at the post office (actual mail date is tomorrow) they went Priority w/ DC. One package is going North, one West.
Just to let everyone know, I finally found some Easter items yesterday at Christmas Tree Shops. They had some really nice things.

I had to finish buying this weekend, as next weekend I am very busy and don't know if I will make it to the stores or to the post office (and with my work schedule, I only get to the PO on Sat).

Patsy, are you back from vacation? How was it? Where did you go?

Jenny

snowwite
02-11-2007, 10:48 AM
Hi all,

Just want to let you know that my packages are at the post office (actual mail date is tomorrow) they went Priority w/ DC. One package is going North, one West.
Just to let everyone know, I finally found some Easter items yesterday at Christmas Tree Shops. They had some really nice things.

I had to finish buying this weekend, as next weekend I am very busy and don't know if I will make it to the stores or to the post office (and with my work schedule, I only get to the PO on Sat).

Patsy, are you back from vacation? How was it? Where did you go?

Jenny Ooh I wonder if the Christmas tree near me has Easter yet. I will check later. It had Valentines and St Paddy's last weekend.
Mine had some cruddy no name candy. I a waiting on the good stuff!

KimRaye
02-12-2007, 12:20 AM
Patsy, are you back from vacation? How was it? Where did you go? I think she came home today? From Vegas?? (I guess I better get moving on finding some Spring/Easter stuff! :rotfl: )

mommytotwo
02-12-2007, 03:55 AM
Hi everyone I am back :).
We had gone to Las Vegas and made a stop in Honolulu. It was a very tiring and busy vacation. We had visited with many family and friends and I found some cute Easter items, but I had already sent out my exchanges.

mommytotwo
02-12-2007, 05:08 PM
Arrived today, Thursday! :thumbsup2 Thank you Patsy! I was really feeling Springtime warmth :flower3: and SUNSHINE when I opened your package, despite our WARM 20 today! BRRRR.... it's COLD here!

Anyway, Patsy sent me a really CUTE card! As well as...

a pineapple and fruit covered YC candle topper!
a SPRING photo frame,
a cute pair of pink polka-dot socks,
an adorable, tiny bunny candle holder with candle!
a set of 2 mosaic candle holders with tea lights (votive size tho, for future use!)
Bear salt & pepper shakers (I'm thinking Super Bowl here??? Chicago Bears!!!!:cheer2: :thumbsup2 :cool1: ) Thanks!!!!!!!!!! ;)
a really pretty windchime!! I have never had one and this one sounds soooo pretty, I wanted to hang it ASAP but, then I remembered it was soooo cold outside! BRRRRRR Spring soon, I hope!! :goodvibes
And, some yummies - a really pretty egg-shaped container with Reese's PB cups inside!! One of my FAVES!!! (that I shouldn't eat but, they are the mini cups so, I can count the points! :thumbsup2 )

Patsy, thanks for the GREAT Easter/Spring warmth today!! :flower3: Love it all!!

You're welcome :).

mommytotwo
02-12-2007, 05:13 PM
Did anyone else send out their exchange?
Remember, the send by date is this Saturday.

mommytotwo
02-12-2007, 11:46 PM
:cool2: Did anyone recieve anything today?

snowwite
02-13-2007, 07:29 AM
:cool2: Did anyone recieve anything today?

Nope. DD hasnt either.:hippie:

pilikia97
02-13-2007, 10:32 AM
Harry & David's has their Spring/Easter candy and goodies in store now if people are still looking for treats to give in this exchange :)
And my exchange will be going out tomorrow. I just have to buy a shipping box and arrange my "presentation", lol! :wizard:

mommytotwo
02-13-2007, 04:30 PM
:goodvibes

DisneyMissy318
02-13-2007, 09:27 PM
Just wanted to post that I will be sending my exchange out on Saturday - I'm waiting until after Valentines - maybe I'll be more successful - as I haven't had much luck finding very much as of yet.

mommytotwo
02-13-2007, 09:32 PM
Just wanted to post that I will be sending my exchange out on Saturday - I'm waiting until after Valentines - maybe I'll be more successful - as I haven't had much luck finding very much as of yet.

No problem since that is the send by date.
Just remember to post here once you have sent off your exchange :).

pennst8r
02-14-2007, 08:50 AM
I had most of my package ready to go, but found one store that has Easter candy out! Kmart of all places, is the only store (including the mall) around here that has it already.

I will mail mine out as soon as I can get out of the house. WHat a weird storm! All hail.....but like a bad rain storm! It hasn't stopped since last night.

MickeyMamma
02-14-2007, 01:43 PM
My package is just about ready. Still all Valentines stuff in the stores, although I noticed them setting up for the Easter/Spring things a few days ago. I have 1 or 2 more little things to pick up and then my package will go out on Friday.

We are getting the storm now too, like pennst8r mentioned. We are getting freezing rain. Very strange storm. It has been icing/raining/snowing (not sure what to call it) all day. Still not sure how it will work when I get out to pick up DS from school.

kimbac3
02-14-2007, 02:49 PM
We are getting hit by that stupid storm too. I have to go food shopping tomorrow so I will try Kmart then. Hopefully someone will have something!! It seems like every other Holiday got started at least 2 months early! Go figure:confused3

I'll post when I have success!!

Kimba

pilikia97
02-14-2007, 03:37 PM
Mine has been shipped out...She can expect to receive it on Tuesday or so! I did however forget to include a note saying who I am so I will put a postcard in the mail as my note, lol! :flower3:

mommytotwo
02-14-2007, 05:52 PM
:3dglasses

snowwite
02-14-2007, 07:38 PM
Harry & David's has their Spring/Easter candy and goodies in store now if people are still looking for treats to give in this exchange :)
And my exchange will be going out tomorrow. I just have to buy a shipping box and arrange my "presentation", lol! :wizard: I never realized they had a store. I have only seen the catalog.

pilikia97
02-15-2007, 01:13 PM
I never realized they had a store. I have only seen the catalog.

Yes, that was how I first learned of them, too. Then when we moved here to Colorado I saw my first brick and mortar store for Harry & Davids! :woohoo:

I looked on the website (HarryAndDavids.com) and it looks like in MA there are two locations in Wrentham and Lee, both at outlet centers I think. Just FYI :goodvibes

kimbac3
02-15-2007, 05:54 PM
Woo Hoo!!:cool1: :banana:
I found stuff! I found Stuff!!!

I'll be packing it up tonight or tomorrow and mail tomorrow or Saturday!

I'll post when I do!

Kimba

snowwite
02-15-2007, 07:24 PM
Yes, that was how I first learned of them, too. Then when we moved here to Colorado I saw my first brick and mortar store for Harry & Davids! :woohoo:

I looked on the website (HarryAndDavids.com) and it looks like in MA there are two locations in Wrentham and Lee, both at outlet centers I think. Just FYI :goodvibes

Wrentham is about an hour away and I have no idea where Lee might be but thanks for the info.

mommytotwo
02-15-2007, 07:52 PM
:hippie:

MickeyMamma
02-16-2007, 09:29 AM
Slight complication. I tried to get out this morning to take DS to school and was going to run some errands including dropping off my Exchange at the Post Office. Well, I didn't move my car yesterday and I guess things froze over because it looks like now I am on a sheet of ice. So far, I cannot move it even with my neighbor's help.

We are going to try again this afternoon to get out, but it looks like I am not going anywhere today. I ended up walking DS to school today which was a nightmare since DD has to ride in her stroller since she is so little.

Long story short - if I can get out today, I will go to the Post Office. If I can't then I will do my best to get there Saturday. Maybe my neighbor can drop it off for me if I am still stuck.

mommytotwo
02-16-2007, 06:21 PM
Slight complication. I tried to get out this morning to take DS to school and was going to run some errands including dropping off my Exchange at the Post Office. Well, I didn't move my car yesterday and I guess things froze over because it looks like now I am on a sheet of ice. So far, I cannot move it even with my neighbor's help.

We are going to try again this afternoon to get out, but it looks like I am not going anywhere today. I ended up walking DS to school today which was a nightmare since DD has to ride in her stroller since she is so little.

Long story short - if I can get out today, I will go to the Post Office. If I can't then I will do my best to get there Saturday. Maybe my neighbor can drop it off for me if I am still stuck.

Just keep me updated.
Remember to the other exchangers that TOMORROW is the send by date.

jrnunzio3
02-16-2007, 07:18 PM
Well, one of my packages that I mailed this week was confirmed as delivered today, YEAH! Hope that the recipient likes it.:goodvibes
But my other one is not even showing that it was shipped on my delivery confirmation. When I type in the number it says that there is no information on that package or that I have put in an incorrect number :confused3 . I called the post office and they didn't have any suggestions for me. I sent it priority mail (and even though I know that it has a very long way to go, I would at least expect it to say something on delivery confirmation). I hope that it makes it to it's final destination in the next week. I didn't insure it, if all else fails, I will have to resend. I don't think that there is anything else that I can do, is there??????

Jenny

mommytotwo
02-16-2007, 07:36 PM
Well, one of my packages that I mailed this week was confirmed as delivered today, YEAH! Hope that the recipient likes it.:goodvibes
But my other one is not even showing that it was shipped on my delivery confirmation. When I type in the number it says that there is no information on that package or that I have put in an incorrect number :confused3 . I called the post office and they didn't have any suggestions for me. I sent it priority mail (and even though I know that it has a very long way to go, I would at least expect it to say something on delivery confirmation). I hope that it makes it to it's final destination in the next week. I didn't insure it, if all else fails, I will have to resend. I don't think that there is anything else that I can do, is there??????

Jenny

:( nope unfortunatly there is nothing that can be done, we will just cross our fingers that it gets to its destination.

cap'njacksgirl18
02-16-2007, 11:09 PM
I got my package today! Thanks so much I love it!
It contained:
A giant tinkerbell purse (my favorite gift)
A potc pen (2nd fav)
A notepad, paper weight, and pen all with the letter "n" for my name nicole :goodvibes
Yellow slipper socks that have little chicks hatching out of eggs on them(i am wearing them now because they are so comfy and its laundry day so I had no socks :lmao: )
Lots of candy
A decorative egg pendant to hang in my room
I am not home at the moment so I may be forgetting something else, but for now thats what I can remember. I love it all!
Thanks!

cap'njacksgirl18
02-16-2007, 11:11 PM
Mine will be sent out tomorrow:goodvibes

KimRaye
02-16-2007, 11:44 PM
Mine went out today, priority with delivery confirmation. It'll still probably take awhile. :rolleyes1

I'm sooooo mad tho!!! I left the post office, picked up DD & her friend from school, picked up Girl Scout cookies, dropped off friend and, went grocery shopping where they had all this Easter/Spring stuff!!!! :headache: If I had waited ONE MORE DAY, my package MIGHT have contained a little more SPRING. Sorry about that. :sad2:

snowwite
02-17-2007, 06:47 AM
It contained:
A potc pen (2nd fav)
A notepad, paper weight, and pen all with the letter "n" for my name nicole :goodvibes
Yellow slipper socks that have little chicks hatching out of eggs on them(i am wearing them now because they are so comfy and its laundry day so I had no socks :lmao: )
Lots of candy
I am not home at the moment so I may be forgetting something else, but for now thats what I can remember. I love it all!
Thanks!
Who sent one to you kiddo?

snowwite
02-17-2007, 06:50 AM
Mine went out today, priority with delivery confirmation. It'll still probably take awhile. :rolleyes1

I'm sooooo mad tho!!! I left the post office, picked up DD & her friend from school, picked up Girl Scout cookies, dropped off friend and, went grocery shopping where they had all this Easter/Spring stuff!!!! :headache: If I had waited ONE MORE DAY, my package MIGHT have contained a little more SPRING. Sorry about that. :sad2:

Well, we made the packages and I had the boxes open to add more Easter candy. I got the candy,sealed the boxes and realized I just mailed them without adding it so folks are getting some candy but no jelly beans or cadbury eggs.In my defense I was on my way to the dentist which makes me a wee bit anxious:scared1: and it is waaaaaay before coffee:surfweb:
DD and I already added extras to make up for it anyway;)

snowwite
02-17-2007, 06:53 AM

Be careful digging the car olut. Mine froze too and I just gunned it and backed up anyway. It tore the skirt. DH is not happy.:rolleyes1
Carsa re all plastic now. Who knew?

jrnunzio3
02-17-2007, 07:04 AM
It contained:
A potc pen (2nd fav)
Lots of candy
Thanks!

You are welcome! Glad that you like it. I want to go back to the store and get myself either the Tink purse or the Eeyore one. Enjoy!! Hope my other package gets to it's destination soon.
Jenny

pennst8r
02-17-2007, 04:25 PM
I'm so so sorry that I didn't get mine out today! :guilty:

It's been fun here in the ice! I will get it there asap on Tuesday morning. Altho the main roads are clear, the side ones including our deveopment are still mostly ice. DH did get home last night, but spent time inching along the turnpike at 1 mile/20 minutes! (there was a huge accident still there from 10 am!) I admit I've been a little nervous about going out if I didn't truly have to.

I promise to send it xtra speedy to make up for it!

Meriweather
02-17-2007, 05:04 PM
Are you getting mail delivery? if so....and this goes for everyone.....don't forget you can have free carrier pick-up. I use it all the time.
You do it through the website. You do have to register and use a cc to pay, but it is great.

MickeyMamma
02-17-2007, 07:41 PM
I got my car out!! :banana: I dropped off my exchange package this morning. They said it should arrive there on Wednesday or Thursday.

snowwite - I know what you mean. Actually what happened is I went outside yesterday afternoon with some cardboard pieces and hoped that the fact that it was sunny and that I salted around the wheels and put the cardboard to grip would work - no such luck. But 2 neighbors saw me and came to help - 1 had a shovel and 1 had a spade. It took a good 30 minutes, but the got me out with me going back and forth and them guiding and digging. Thank goodness for nice neighbors! :grouphug: I baked them big batches of cookies and dropped them off last night to help say thanks.

mommytotwo
02-17-2007, 09:25 PM
Has anyone else sent out their exchange?

princessdisneybelle
02-17-2007, 09:52 PM
Mine went out this morning. Sorry for not getting to you earlier. Alot going on.

mommytotwo
02-17-2007, 10:10 PM
Mine went out this morning. Sorry for not getting to you earlier. Alot going on.

No problem, I thought so :).

cap'njacksgirl18
02-17-2007, 11:55 PM
Well, we made the packages and I had the boxes open to add more Easter candy. I got the candy,sealed the boxes and realized I just mailed them without adding it so folks are getting some candy but no jelly beans or cadbury eggs.In my defense I was on my way to the dentist which makes me a wee bit anxious:scared1: and it is waaaaaay before coffee:surfweb:
DD and I already added extras to make up for it anyway;)

You forgot the candy? :sad2: Good job mom:rolleyes1 LoL.
My package came from Jenny (srry I thought I had written it)
Mom- today at work we put out all the easter stuff of course:headache: We searched everywhere for stuff and the day after we send them more things are available. :sad1:

Jenny- You should go back and get yourself one of those purses. It is adorable!:yay: :love: :hug:

snowwite
02-18-2007, 09:38 AM
I got my car out!! :banana: I dropped off my exchange package this morning. They said it should arrive there on Wednesday or Thursday.

snowwite - I know what you mean. Actually what happened is I went outside yesterday afternoon with some cardboard pieces and hoped that the fact that it was sunny and that I salted around the wheels and put the cardboard to grip would work - no such luck. But 2 neighbors saw me and came to help - 1 had a shovel and 1 had a spade. It took a good 30 minutes, but the got me out with me going back and forth and them guiding and digging. Thank goodness for nice neighbors! :grouphug: I baked them big batches of cookies and dropped them off last night to help say thanks.

I am glad to hear that you and your car got out safely!:goodvibes

snowwite
02-18-2007, 09:39 AM
You forgot the candy? :sad2: Good job mom:rolleyes1 LoL.
My package came from Jenny (srry I thought I had written it)
Mom- today at work we put out all the easter stuff of course:headache: We searched everywhere for stuff and the day after we send them more things are available. :sad1:

Jenny- You should go back and get yourself one of those purses. It is adorable!:yay: :love: :hug:

Figures.
Why were you posting at midnight:scared1:

ksloane
02-18-2007, 08:33 PM
Well I had our packages ready to mail out Friday and the post office was closed when I got there. Ours isn't open on Saturday so I've missed the mail by date. :sad2: I'll be sure to get it there first thing Tuesday morning though (closed tomorrow due to President's day I think, but I will check tomorrow).

PixieDust32
02-19-2007, 02:15 AM
Ready to go on Moday, but I think is Holiday, we went to mail on Sat and they were closed.

snowwite
02-19-2007, 08:50 AM
Ready to go on Moday, but I think is Holiday, we went to mail on Sat and they were closed.
Today is a federal hoiday so no mail today.

mommytotwo
02-19-2007, 05:43 PM
:3dglasses

jrnunzio3
02-20-2007, 06:23 AM
Hi all,

I just checked my DC for my missing package and it says that it was delivered yesterday. So, my recipient should receive it today.:cool1: Hope that they like it. Can't wait to get home tonight and hear of the arrivals.

Jenny

DisneyMissy318
02-20-2007, 08:09 AM
Just stopped at the PO and dropped my package... apologies for the delay - this ice storm has really messed up all of my plans. The package is headed for Georgia and was sent Priority Mail with DC!

Thanks.

Missy

pennst8r
02-20-2007, 01:41 PM
Mine went out at 8:30 am, 2 day priority. It's not going far, so it should make it there soon.

:flower3:

kimbac3
02-20-2007, 03:06 PM
I recieved my exchange today!!

Thanks go to cap'njacksgirl18!!! What a wonderful package!!
Here's what I got:
4 pretty tulip placemats
2 pot holders and dish towel with tulips set
spring door hanger, very cute DD8 stole this already!
adorable stuffed white and pink bunny
pack of easter paper plates
pack of easter napkins
10 pocket packs of tissues with pretty flowers on them
umbrella sticky pad with matching pen
floral print travel size emery boards
pack of dum dum gumpops
pink ice cream scoop
peter rabbit notebook
2 Hershey marshmallow eggs
petite egg pan...this is so cool! I can't wait to make little egg cakes

Thanks so much!!! I love everything!!!
Kimba

kimbac3
02-20-2007, 03:07 PM
I will mail out my exchange tomorrow. I've already contacted my exchange partner with the details and an apology for being late.
Kimba

cap'njacksgirl18
02-20-2007, 03:20 PM
I recieved my exchange today!!

Thanks go to cap'njacksgirl18!!! What a wonderful package!!
Here's what I got:
4 pretty tulip placemats
2 pot holders and dish towel with tulips set
spring door hanger, very cute DD8 stole this already!
adorable stuffed white and pink bunny
pack of easter paper plates
pack of easter napkins
10 pocket packs of tissues with pretty flowers on them
umbrella sticky pad with matching pen
floral print travel size emery boards
pack of dum dum gumpops
pink ice cream scoop
peter rabbit notebook
2 Hershey marshmallow eggs
petite egg pan...this is so cool! I can't wait to make little egg cakes

Thanks so much!!! I love everything!!!
Kimba

Glad you like it!:banana: Your daughter sounds like me :rotfl: everytime mom gets something really cool I try to snag it:rolleyes1 lol.

snowwite
02-20-2007, 08:02 PM
Glad you like it!:banana: Your daughter sounds like me :rotfl: everytime mom gets something really cool I try to snag it:rolleyes1 lol.

Sadly I havent recieved anything for you to swipe yet:rotfl:

mommytotwo
02-20-2007, 08:45 PM
Please remember to post here after you have sent out your exchange.

mommytotwo
02-20-2007, 09:01 PM
I had recieved one of my exchanges today from-Kim.
Included were-
*2 pairs of ankle socks
*Magical Fireworks Pin-:) my daughter and I will put this on our landyard for our collection.
*Snowman plate
*Tissue cover
*Two tulip votive candle holders with candles
*Decorative chick decoration-This is very cute.
*Nestle Crunch Stixx-YUM
*Flower pen
*Flower pot notepad
*2 Yankee Candle chocolate chip votives
*Spring tissues
*Container of Ferrero Rocher-YUM

Thank you very much for the yummy exchange Kim :).

ksloane
02-20-2007, 09:12 PM
Just wanted to confirm that I did get our packages to the post office this evening after work - barely. Postmaster was getting ready to leave, but she took them! :thumbsup2

mommytotwo
02-20-2007, 09:28 PM
Thank you Jennifer, I had recieved my exchange today-
Included were-
*Christmas Value Pack rubber sstamps with 8 stamps, 2 ink pads, and 3 coloring pencils-:cool1:
*Easter Bunny oven mitt, kitchen towel, and pot holder
*A bag of yummy goodies-my daughter said that we can have it for dessert :lmao: .
*A cute bunny plush
*Easter notepad
*Dog notepad
*Cat notepad
*Ferrero Rocher-YUM
*Winnie the Pooh and Friends magic towel
*Letter P notecards
*Yankee Candle island spa votive
*Yankee Candle vanilla lime votive

Thank you for a great exchange Jenny.
I will also be thinking of you during Christmas in July and during the Christmas season :). :santa:

mommytotwo
02-21-2007, 02:12 AM
Still a few more to be mailed out, and a bunch to be recieved.

jrnunzio3
02-21-2007, 06:05 AM
Thank you Jennifer, I had recieved my exchange today-
Included were-
*Christmas Value Pack rubber sstamps with 8 stamps, 2 ink pads, and 3 coloring pencils-:cool1:
*Easter Bunny oven mitt, kitchen towel, and pot holder
*A bag of yummy goodies-my daughter said that we can have it for dessert :lmao: .
*A cute bunny plush
*Easter notepad
*Dog notepad
*Cat notepad
*Ferrero Rocher-YUM
*Winnie the Pooh and Friends magic towel
*Letter P notecards
*Yankee Candle island spa votive
*Yankee Candle vanilla lime votive

Thank you for a great exchange Jenny.
I will also be thinking of you during Christmas in July and during the Christmas season :). :santa:

You are welcome Patsy! Just to let you know that the dog/cat notepads should be sticky (Post-It) pads. Glad that you like everything.
Jenny

snowwite
02-21-2007, 06:55 AM
I sent mine Sat and it was recieved yesterday at 11am in Wellesley MA so just waiting for a note to be posted. My package has not arrived and no one has contacted me.

pennst8r
02-21-2007, 07:54 AM
I received my package this morning...rather mysteriously, since it was there at 8 am, but nothing was there last night.....and my useless "guard dog" didn't even bother to wake up! (sleeping in DS6's bed again...)

BUT....it was from Alissa (mickeymomma) who sent

-An Easter egg plate with really cute S&P shakers--which I collect!

-A door hanger that looks like a stitched sampler and says Welcome with 2 stuffed bunnies and a chick at the top--looks like they're peeping over. Really cute! ALready on the door

-CANDY yum

-Princess pen that changes ink color, which DS6 is really intrigued with, but since it's a "girl" pen, he was trying to play with it without DS10 and DS11 seeeing, so they don't make fun of him! :rotfl:

THANK YOU! so much

MickeyMamma
02-21-2007, 01:47 PM
I received my package this morning...rather mysteriously, since it was there at 8 am, but nothing was there last night.....and my useless "guard dog" didn't even bother to wake up! (sleeping in DS6's bed again...)

BUT....it was from Alissa (mickeymomma) who sent

-An Easter egg plate with really cute S&P shakers--which I collect!

-A door hanger that looks like a stitched sampler and says Welcome with 2 stuffed bunnies and a chick at the top--looks like they're peeping over. Really cute! ALready on the door

-CANDY yum

-Princess pen that changes ink color, which DS6 is really intrigued with, but since it's a "girl" pen, he was trying to play with it without DS10 and DS11 seeeing, so they don't make fun of him! :rotfl:

THANK YOU! so much

I am glad you liked it all. When I put the pen in, I was thinking more that it was for you - something a little girly since you have a house full of boys, LOL!

Glad to know you collect salt and pepper shakers (didn't know that). I just thought that the set was cute.

Sneaky, sneaky postman! Maybe after all the plow trucks over the past week, your dog was just used to lots of extra noise.

Thankfully it is finally warming up though. We are having a TON of melting today - hoping you are having the same.

mommytotwo
02-21-2007, 02:26 PM
Any other mailings?

mommytotwo
02-21-2007, 06:27 PM
Any arrivals or exchanges sent today?

Luv2Roam
02-21-2007, 07:30 PM
Patiently waiting. popcorn:: :surfweb: :rolleyes1 :angel: :laughing:

snowwite
02-21-2007, 08:17 PM
Impatiently waiting:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
I already got confirmation that my exchange was recieved. I was going to PM the mom but I dont even see one post from her on this exchange which seems odd. I have only done two other exchanges because I am always worried I will send one and not recieve one. I used Priority mail with a confirmation so I know mine arrived the 2oth at 11am

mommytotwo
02-21-2007, 08:40 PM
:(, is there anyone that is willing to be an elf?
If so, it is within the U.S. to a female adult.

PM me if you are able to help.

disneyfanatic3166
02-21-2007, 10:19 PM
Hello All,

Im am SO VERY SORRY for not checking in sooner. I sent out my package on Saturday so my person should be recieving theirs soon. I am also very in awe of snowite because she cheered up my DD's day so much yesterday! The package we recieved was jam packed with all kinds of awesome easter treats including some really cool disney stickers and a neat lighted butterfly decoration.

Thanks for making this such a fun exchange!

PS: I really hope my Diser recieves hers soon! It was sent to someone named Laura. If you don't recieve it my Friday please let me know so I can try and track it.

mommytotwo
02-21-2007, 10:42 PM
Just 2 more to hear of being sent out.

KimRaye
02-21-2007, 10:46 PM
Thank you very much for the yummy exchange Kim :).Hope you enjoy Patsy. I just wish I had found more Spring/Easter before I sent. :sad1: There is a TON in the stores NOW! :rolleyes:

PixieDust32
02-22-2007, 12:02 AM
Thank you so much to PILIKIA97 for the wonderful package she send to my DD Shawny.
We got it today, she was thrilled :yay: with a huge box, she opened and followed the directions, she pulled the basket out of the box and there it was, her beautiful basket filled with tons of goodies.

= Disney Mickey Red Hat
= Mickey Green Antenna Topper
= Butterfly Stickers
= Flower Stickers
= JUMP IN SOUNDTRACK DC :banana:
= Bag of Spring chocolate/mints
= Water Pot
= 2 Pair Easter socks
= Cute Little white bunny :hug:
= "S" and "P" shape notepads
= Mini Memo Pad & pen with the letter "S"
= Pirates of the Caribbean Cards (2)
= Little Bucket
= Mil Chocolate easter eggs :cutie:
= Nice Green ceramic container (chocolates were in it)
= Buttlerfly sticker
= Butterfly Stamp
= Spring Ink Pad
= Gum
= Pirates of the Caribbean Puzzles and games book
= Hand painted easter egg
= And the beautiful green Basket :cheer2:

We took some pics to share.

Thank you so much, you made her day. :grouphug:

snowwite
02-22-2007, 06:57 AM
Hello All,

Im am SO VERY SORRY for not checking in sooner. I sent out my package on Saturday so my person should be recieving theirs soon. I am also very in awe of snowite because she cheered up my DD's day so much yesterday! The package we recieved was jam packed with all kinds of awesome easter treats including some really cool disney stickers and a neat lighted butterfly decoration.

PS: I really hope my Diser recieves hers soon! It was sent to someone named Laura. If you don't recieve it my Friday please let me know so I can try and track it.

Thank you for posting. I was starting to worry because the post office confirmed it was delivered but there was no post I was starting to think it went to the wrong house!
Have a good one everyone. I have to run to jury duty. :hippie:

pilikia97
02-22-2007, 01:23 PM
Thank you so much to PILIKIA97 for the wonderful package she send to my DD Shawny.
We got it today, she was thrilled :yay: with a huge box, she opened and followed the directions, she pulled the basket out of the box and there it was, her beautiful basket filled with tons of goodies.

= Disney Mickey Red Hat
= Mickey Green Antenna Topper
= Butterfly Stickers
= Flower Stickers
= JUMP IN SOUNDTRACK DC :banana:
= Bag of Spring chocolate/mints
= Water Pot
= 2 Pair Easter socks
= Cute Little white bunny :hug:
= "S" and "P" shape notepads
= Mini Memo Pad & pen with the letter "S"
= Pirates of the Caribbean Cards (2)
= Little Bucket
= Mil Chocolate easter eggs :cutie:
= Nice Green ceramic container (chocolates were in it)
= Buttlerfly sticker
= Butterfly Stamp
= Spring Ink Pad
= Gum
= Pirates of the Caribbean Puzzles and games book
= Hand painted easter egg
= And the beautiful green Basket :cheer2:

We took some pics to share.

Thank you so much, you made her day. :grouphug:

Hooray! :cheer2: I'm glad it got there safely...I was worried about the "instruction" ribbon sinking back into the packing peanuts, lol! :goodvibes

I had a blast shopping for her- she likes all the same things I do! My DH and I have collected about 100 of the Pirates card packs (he actually plays the game, I just like to build and display the ships inside!).
And thank you for the PM- ya'll are so sweet! :hug:

mommytotwo
02-22-2007, 01:24 PM
Anyone else?

pennst8r
02-22-2007, 02:37 PM
Just got an email that mine was delivered today :flower3: Hope she likes it!

snowwite
02-22-2007, 04:00 PM
The mail man came and went and still no package. Could the person who has me please at lease drop me a line so I know it is coming and I wasnt really left out?:sad1:
Okay. I got a PM from Patsy saying it is on the way.
I really didnt care about the whole secret sender thing as much as I did about knowing why it was late

Luv2Roam
02-22-2007, 11:07 PM
Nothing here yet. I could be an elf -- unless it is an elf to myself! :rotfl2:
We will be attending the Pirates and Princess Party Friday evening in the MK. :cheer2:
party: party: party:
I'm bound to get a bunch of candy there! And what's better than MAGICAL candy? pixiedust: ;)

PixieDust32
02-23-2007, 12:58 AM
Anyone else?

Ilse got hers today, Let me write everything down so she can take to her bedroom. I'll post in a few.
Thanks

PixieDust32
02-23-2007, 05:55 AM
Alright!
Ilse received a beautiful basket from Madison.
She send...

=Cute bunny I thinks she's a ballet bunny :flower3:
=Easter Card
=Easter Egg bubbles (2) Pink and green
=Carrot shape reeses candy
=Pack of Peeps :cheer2:
=Magnet note pad
=2 Friends Magnet fraises sheets
=Easter pez dispenser and candy
=2 pocket size of tissue
=Lip gloss
="It's a girls world" Key Chain ::yes::
=Pony tail holders
="Girls rule" key chain :goodvibes
= "I didn't ask to be a princess" Key Chain :thumbsup2
= More pony tail holders :flower3:
=Claire's ice cream shape glitter shower gel.
= And a cute white basket.

Thank you so much Madison.

Ilse

snowwite
02-23-2007, 06:48 AM
Nothing here yet. I could be an elf -- unless it is an elf to myself! :rotfl2:
We will be attending the Pirates and Princess Party Friday evening in the MK. :cheer2:
party: party: party:
I'm bound to get a bunch of candy there! And what's better than MAGICAL candy? pixiedust: ;)
Have fun at the party!!!pirate: princess:

DisneyMissy318
02-23-2007, 09:14 AM
Pixie Dust... I'm glad the package made it to Ilse... Madison and I hope she likes everything...

Happy Easter! Happy Spring!

P.S. We are still on package watch for Madison's.

kimbac3
02-23-2007, 10:03 AM
I'm so sorry! I forgot to post that I sent mine!! It went out Wednesday, priority with Delivery confirmation. My kids have been tag teaming me with sickeness all week!! Sorry again!!
Kimba

mommytotwo
02-23-2007, 11:04 PM
Any news today?

princessdisneybelle
02-23-2007, 11:37 PM
:confused3 mine havent arrived? I'm sorry I haven't checked in more. Just not really well lately. I will look up on post office for delivery confirmation and post in the morning. I'm sorry to those that havent gotten mine!

mommytotwo
02-23-2007, 11:38 PM
:confused3 mine havent arrived? I'm sorry I haven't checked in more. Just not really well lately. I will look up on post office for delivery confirmation and post in the morning. I'm sorry to those that havent gotten mine!

Have you recieved any Laura?

princessdisneybelle
02-23-2007, 11:41 PM
only one from snowhitesmom? i think that was the name. along time ago

mommytotwo
02-23-2007, 11:43 PM
only one from snowhitesmom? i think that was the name. along time ago

Your others should be arriving soon.
Just to let you know, the last of the three had been sent out today, so you should be recieving all of your exchanges by next week.

As well as everyone else if nothing comes tomorrow.

princessdisneybelle
02-23-2007, 11:44 PM
Your others should be arriving soon.
Just to let you know, the last of the three had been sent out today, so you should be recieving all of your exchanges by next week.

As well as everyone else if nothing comes tomorrow.

ok, i'll let you know those numbers in the morning. night

Luv2Roam
02-24-2007, 01:03 PM
Okay -- not so patient now. :lmao:
Nothing in the mail today either. :guilty: But I bet the best is always saved for last. ;) :thumbsup2

Disneyanajc
02-24-2007, 01:12 PM
Nothing in California yet! Jusmom and Justin are in the "waiting game". Maybe packages will be delivered later today, or early next week? popcorn::
JC

snowwite
02-24-2007, 01:33 PM
I still have not recieved anything either:sad1:

pennst8r
02-24-2007, 02:14 PM
Don't dispair!

Good things come to those who wait! ::yes::

DisneyMissy318
02-24-2007, 09:03 PM
Just an update... no package in Virginia today either :sad2: ... We are trying to play it non-chalant with the postman... but he wonders why our noses are pressed against the window when he drives by... popcorn::

Repeat after me... Patience is a virtue... Patience is a virtue... Patience is a virtue....

mommytotwo
02-24-2007, 09:25 PM
All of the exchanges should be there by next week.

PixieDust32
02-25-2007, 01:38 AM
Nothing here today, you're right Patsy, next week :) Thanks

PixieDust32
02-25-2007, 01:39 AM
Pixie Dust... I'm glad the package made it to Ilse... Madison and I hope she likes everything...

Happy Easter! Happy Spring!

P.S. We are still on package watch for Madison's.

Thank you :wizard:

snowwite
02-25-2007, 09:30 AM
I wish I knew when mine was mailed. The last I heard it was supposed to be here by the weekend. Obviously that isnt happening. I hope it doesnt come Monday.No one will be here and it is trash day so a box left out front would likely get thrown out.
This happened to me the last time I did an exchange too. If my DD chooses to continue doing these she is on her own. This experience has soured me on the whole thing. If I got an email or a PM saying "I was sick", " my car died", " my kids are sick","I got snowed in " anything with an explanation and an apology I would be fine. As it stands I am getting more and more upset every day knowing that I fulfilled my obligation but wonder if everyone did the same. It just is not fun to be left in the lurch.:sad2:

snowwite
02-25-2007, 09:33 AM
Just an update... no package in Virginia today either :sad2: ... We are trying to play it non-chalant with the postman... but he wonders why our noses are pressed against the window when he drives by... popcorn::

Repeat after me... Patience is a virtue... Patience is a virtue... Patience is a virtue....

Yeah, I am not especially virtuous:rotfl:

mommytotwo
02-25-2007, 01:50 PM
Here is the list of exchangers that are waiting for their exchange(s), and the date that their pal had sent it off to them-

*snowwhitesmom-mailed 2/23
*princessdisneybelle-mailed 2/21
*DisneyMissy318's DD-Madison-mailed 2/20
*princessdisneybelle-mailed 2/17
*disneyfanatic3166's DD-Casey-mailed 2/17
*princessdisneybelle-mailed 2/20
*ksloane-mailed 2/20
*Disneyanajc's grandson-Justin-mailed 2/20
*snowwite-mailed 2/20
*jrnunzio3-mailed 2/17
*PixieDust32-mailed 2/17
*Disneyanajc's daughter in law-Rachel-mailed 2/17
*Luv2Roam-mailed-2/17
*snowwhitesmom-mailed2/20

***snowwhitesmom is on vacation, but as for everyone else....if you have recieved your exchange and your name is on this list, PLEASE let me know and post what you had recieved and who it was from.

jrnunzio3
02-25-2007, 02:10 PM
Here is the list of exchangers that are waiting for their exchange(s), and the date that their pal had sent it off to them-

*ksloane-mailed 2/20
*snowwite-mailed 2/20
*jrnunzio3-mailed 2/17
*PixieDust32-mailed 2/17
*Luv2Roam-mailed-2/17

***snowwhitesmom is on vacation, but as for everyone else....if you have recieved your exchange and your name is on this list, PLEASE let me know and post what you had recieved and who it was from.

Patsy,

Thank you for doing an update. Now we all should know approximately where we stand. I have a feeling that there will be a lot of posts regarding packages being received tomorrow night. The post office sure has been slow in getting packages to their destination lately. :rolleyes1

Thank you for keeping track of all of the packages, that must have been a bit time consuming, but I for one appreciate it.

Jenny

snowwite
02-25-2007, 04:16 PM

*ksloane-mailed 2/20
*snowwite-mailed 2/20
*jrnunzio3-mailed 2/17
*PixieDust32-mailed 2/17
*Luv2Roam-mailed-2/17

disneyfanatic3166's DD-Casey-mailed 2/17 I mailed this one and she got it on the 20th. Her mom has already posted and I already emailed you conformation as well so that one can come off the list. Where was mone mailed from on the 20th? It just seems to be taking a lot longer than it should. I shipped everything Priority mail and made certain to get out by the due date. had I been unable to do so I would have contacted the recipient and explained why. At this point I care more about getting an apology for making me have such a miserable week than I do about getting the package. I realy feel it is so inconsiderate to not have the courtesy to contact me.
Patsy, I do appreciate what you have tried to do and it is not you who I am frustrated with. I am upset that my package was sent late but no one has made any effort to reach me.
Thanks-

snowwite
02-25-2007, 04:20 PM
Hello All,

Please let Patsy know that casey did in fact get the package I sent as it is on the non delivered list.
Thanks

Tink_Or_Belle
02-25-2007, 04:40 PM
I wasn't in this exchange... but if you guys need an elf send me a PM I see lots of Spring stuff in the stores :thumbsup2

mommytotwo
02-25-2007, 05:10 PM
Please let Patsy know that casey did in fact get the package I sent as it is on the non delivered list.
Thanks

I marked this off.

Thank you for the offer Tink_Or_Belle to be an elf...we might need them with looking at our list :(.
Did anyone else get a tracking number or delivery confirmation done on their packages? If so, could you check on the status?

snowwhitesmom
02-25-2007, 06:05 PM
Hi everyone! I am back from Vegas and had a wonderful time - even though I managed to puncture my knee with a piece of metal on an escalator:rolleyes1 [I never knew how much blood was capable of gushing out of a knee - even the EMTs were impressed.................anyhoo........a lil TMI..........] I will pick up my held mail at the PO tomorrow and will reprt in tomorrow night. Thanks for hosting, Patsy!!!

disneylandkitty
02-25-2007, 09:14 PM
i would like to elf i have several childs easter baskets ready to ship

snowwite
02-25-2007, 09:48 PM
Hi everyone! I am back from Vegas and had a wonderful time - even though I managed to puncture my knee with a piece of metal on an escalator:rolleyes1 [I never knew how much blood was capable of gushing out of a knee - even the EMTs were impressed.................anyhoo........a lil TMI..........] I will pick up my held mail at the PO tomorrow and will reprt in tomorrow night. Thanks for hosting, Patsy!!!

OMG! Are you okay?

PixieDust32
02-26-2007, 01:39 AM
Mine has not come yet, but I'm OK Patsy i know is on its way.

snowwhitesmom
02-26-2007, 01:11 PM
BIG HUGS to Lynne![pennst8er]
What a wonderful package!
Lynne sent [inside a Pooh gift bag that had a Maleficient ornament tied to it...]
A beautful pink tote bag
kitchen towel
flower seeds
cookie mix
butterfly and flower cookie cutters
egg candles
note cards
Mickey pen
Peeps egg
Peeps candy rings [ so cute!]
bunny candle
bunny bell
body butter
AND
CHOCOLATE!!!

Thanks so much - I love it all!!!

mommytotwo
02-26-2007, 02:08 PM
Anyone else?

snowwite
02-26-2007, 04:12 PM
I finally recieved mine from Shawny,Pixie Dust 32's DD.
The basket was not in one piece. The bottom is completely off the basket and the glass little house inside is in pieces.
There was also:
a window cling
pair of sox
bunny notebook
2 votive candles and a tiny round glass holder
3 pencils
2 reece eggs
1 reece piecec carrot
1 mug that matches note pad
1 yellow bunny
handful of kisses
2 empty plastic eggs
and a tiny metal flower
I am glad it finally arrived but really disappointed at waiting so long and having it be broken and so much peanut butter.Yuk.
I am definitely done with exchanges after this experience.

cap'njacksgirl18
02-26-2007, 06:51 PM
Sadly I havent recieved anything for you to swipe yet:rotfl:

Now you got stuff that I swiped:lmao:

snowwite
02-26-2007, 07:26 PM
Now you got stuff that I swiped:lmao:

Sure you're happy you got two baskets:sad2:

mommytotwo
02-26-2007, 08:06 PM
Anyone else?

pennst8r
02-26-2007, 08:25 PM
BIG HUGS to Lynne![pennst8er]
What a wonderful package!
Lynne sent [inside a Pooh gift bag that had a Maleficient ornament tied to it...]
A beautful pink tote bag
kitchen towel
flower seeds
cookie mix
butterfly and flower cookie cutters
egg candles
note cards
Mickey pen
Peeps egg
Peeps candy rings [ so cute!]
bunny candle
bunny bell
body butter
AND
CHOCOLATE!!!

Thanks so much - I love it all!!!

Glad you liked it! Had to send something HERSHEY since we live near it! ;)
Hope you've recovered from your accident! Sorry to hear it happened on your vacation!

Luv2Roam
02-26-2007, 08:36 PM
Nothing here today..... :confused3 :fish: :hyper: Best for last, best for last, best for last.... :rotfl2:

Disneyanajc
02-26-2007, 08:38 PM
Nothing in California for Jusmom or Justin :sad2: :confused:

The packages sent on the 17th should have made it to their 'pals' by now? Are some of these coming from Canada or England?

JC

mommytotwo
02-26-2007, 08:42 PM
Nothing in California for Jusmom or Justin :sad2: :confused:

The packages sent on the 17th should have made it to their 'pals' by now? Are some of these coming from Canada or England?

JC

No, there was no international ones.
I would have thought that they would arrive by now as well.
I will check in with the sender.

mommytotwo
02-26-2007, 08:45 PM
I might have to start calling in the elves :(.
If anyone is able to help, please let me know.

PixieDust32
02-26-2007, 11:15 PM
I finally recieved mine from Shawny,Pixie Dust 32's DD.
The basket was not in one piece. The bottom is completely off the basket and the glass little house inside is in pieces.
There was also:
a window cling
pair of sox
bunny notebook
2 votive candles and a tiny round glass holder
3 pencils
2 reece eggs
1 reece piecec carrot
1 mug that matches note pad
1 yellow bunny
handful of kisses
2 empty plastic eggs
and a tiny metal flower
I am glad it finally arrived but really disappointed at waiting so long and having it be broken and so much peanut butter.Yuk.
I am definitely done with exchanges after this experience.

I thing you got the wrong basket, I send you the mini eggs (cannot remember the name) black Jelly beans, and other candy,the other person liked PB, so the mixed the boxes. I'm so sorry you're disappointed. I used bubble wrap and beans, I'm sorry I cannot control how the mail is handle. The only thing that I had on my list that you didn't like was Peeps.
Sorry you're not happy with your exchange. Thank God my DD didn't read this, she was asking about it since she likes to read her name on the boards and the items she send, she'll be so sad to read this post, she picked the candy, the basket and had so much fun. oh well.
Roxy

kimbac3
02-27-2007, 02:25 PM
According to my USPS tracking number mine was delivered on Saturday.

Kimba

mommytotwo
02-27-2007, 02:35 PM
According to my USPS tracking number mine was delivered on Saturday.

Kimba

Just wanted to let you know Kim, that it was recieved to it's recipent.
We will just have to wait to see what goodies you sent to her.

Is anyone willing to be an elf?

mommytotwo
02-27-2007, 02:39 PM
Here is an updated list on who is still waiting on their exchanges and when the exchange had been sent out-

*DisneyMissy318's DD-Madison-sent 2/20
*princessdisneybelle-sent 2/17
*princessdisneybelle-sent 2/20
*Disneyanajc's grandson-Justin-sent 2/20
*snowwhitesmom-sent 2/23
*ksloane-sent 2/20
*Disneyanajc's daughter in law-Rachel-sending today
*Luv2Roam-sending today
*jrnunzio3-sending today
*PixieDust32-sending today

***If there is anyone reading this list who have recieved their exchange, please let me know.
And as for the ones that are being shipped today, we have figured out the situation, and all of the recipents have been notified if anyone is wondering what is going on.

kandeebunny
02-27-2007, 05:21 PM
OK I recieved the package I sent back today. I wrote the wrong zipcode, I repackaged it (an item had broken) and resent it today with DC.

mommytotwo
02-27-2007, 11:50 PM
Did anyone recieve anything today?

PixieDust32
02-28-2007, 12:49 AM
:wizard:

mommytotwo
02-28-2007, 03:45 PM
Anything today?:wizard:

princessdisneybelle
02-28-2007, 03:47 PM
I got 3 boxes between yesterday and today

from

Disneyfanatic3166
3 bottles of nail polish
dove bunny
egg with kisses
egg with chocolate
chicken little and pooh stickers
pink stuffed M&M
peeps
thank you so much

ksloane sent
2 painted ceramic eggs
4 colorful place mats
spring kitchen linens
2 plastic spring containers
little easter basket
big sucker
peeps
reeses eggs
tootsie rolls
a few other things, sorry i can't remember

thank you!

kim from nj

duckie photo frame
duckie pen
flower pot pic frame
easter pencils
egg ornaments
metal tin
2 pairs duckie socks
2 spring magnetic list pad
sticker pad
magnetic checkers
minnie gel pens
easter playing cards
and candy sorry i forgot wat kind ( i ate it lol)

thank you everyone.. i hope you get mine soon!

mommytotwo
02-28-2007, 04:06 PM
That now leaves us with 8 more exchanges to go.

PixieDust32
02-28-2007, 04:30 PM
Nothing?? :( This is so frustrating, my conf #'s showed item acceptance, then on route, now again item acceptance :( I don't why is taking so long :(

Disneyanajc
02-28-2007, 05:11 PM
Nothing here for Justin today...hopefully tomorrow.
JC

DisneyMissy318
02-28-2007, 08:20 PM
Our patience paid off! :yay: :hourglass :yay:

Madison received the coolest box of goodies from Cameron princess: - daughter of ksloane from Texas!

Inside the box was the following:

A pink nylon collapsible Easter Basket - chocked full of candy and plastic eggs! :banana: Our favorite was the Reese Peanut Butter Eggs! :love: YUMMY!! One can NEVER have enough Peanut Butter! (Well, maybe if it was Peter Pan... :scared:) We LOVE us some JIF Peanut Butter and Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs! THANKS!

Okay... enough about PB :rotfl: - and on with the rest of the contents...

a rainbow Swirly Pop sucker - the kind that last for days and days :hourglass
a Smarties dispenser - pink bunny (similar to Pez)
Princess Fruit Snacks princess:
a package of yellow chick Peeps
a cute chick riding a bike wind-up toy with mini swirly pop
a bunny jelly bean dispenser/game
a grow your own "dream house" (put in water and it expands x times!)
a cute little cupcake lipgloss
a PAAS egg coloring kit
a Littlest Pet Shop figurine - Siamese Cat (which we didn't have!) :woohoo:
and
the CUTEST stuffed bunny - with really long legs - and a push button that does a "tigger bounce" kind of noise and says HAPPY EASTER!!

Thank you! Thank you! for everything! Madison LOVED it all! :yay: We appreciate the time and effort you took in putting everything together and sending it off to us! :thumbsup2 And, it really wasn't that long of a wait! I'm sure the incredibly terrible weather we have had recently has slowed the post office's ability to delivery mail and packages - and no matter how perfect we may think we are :angel: - we probably aren't :sad2: - and that holds especially true for the Post Office! I just think it's very important to be grateful and thankful! :flower3:

I would also like to thank Patsy for putting together this exchange as well as those in the past! :hug: I'm sure it is very stressful trying to get everyone to actually follow-through with what they commit to! As if she has any control over what each of us do! I'm sure she gets messages from those that aren't pleased. Can you imagine how much work it is to gather everyone's names - match them up - send them out - and cross your fingers hoping you won't need an Elf?? Definitely Kudos are due! :cheer2:

I guess my recent viewing of the Academy Awards has encouraged me to spread the thank you's and since there is no music :rolleyes1 to usher me off of the stage - I think I'll keep going....

I also want to thank those of you "exchangers" that actually "DO" send out the promised package! :woohoo: Of course we all have "life" to deal with - and more times than not - something will come up - the kids are sick, the weather is bad - we are sick - something will happen! And I'm sure that we won't be able to send "exactly" what the recipient wanted - how can we? People are so different and hard to please! But I'm sure everyone does their best and deserves to be thanked for their efforts! Again - I've never met the perfect person - I'm waiting for HEAVEN for that one! ;) But as long as the commitment is made - and notice is given - and the package arrives - everthing is right in the world! :hippie: Especially since these exchanges are supposed to be FUN!! :rotfl: They are certainly not the be all - end all! Just simple fun! :yay:

Happy Easter - Happy Spring Everyone!

DisneyMissy

mommytotwo
02-28-2007, 08:32 PM

Madison received the coolest box of goodies from Cameron princess: - daughter of ksloane from Texas!

A pink nylon collapsible Easter Basket - chocked full of candy and plastic eggs! :banana: Our favorite was the Reese Peanut Butter Eggs! :love: YUMMY!! One can NEVER have enough Peanut Butter! (Well, maybe if it was Peter Pan... :scared:) We LOVE us some JIF Peanut Butter and Reeses Peanut Butter Eggs! THANKS!

a PAAS egg coloring kit
and
the CUTEST stuffed bunny - with really long legs - and a push button that does a "tigger bounce" kind of noise and says HAPPY EASTER!!

Thank you! Thank you! for everything! Madison LOVED it all! :yay: We appreciate the time and effort you took in putting everything together and sending it off to us! :thumbsup2 And, it really wasn't that long of a wait! I'm sure the incredibly terrible weather we have had recently has slowed the post office's ability to delivery mail and packages - and no matter how perfect we may think we are :angel: - we probably aren't :sad2: - and that holds especially true for the Post Office! I just think it's very important to be grateful and thankful! :flower3:

I would also like to thank Patsy for putting together this exchange as well as those in the past! :hug: I'm sure it is very stressful trying to get everyone to actually follow-through with what they commit to! As if she has any control over what each of us do! I'm sure she gets messages from those that aren't pleased. Can you imagine how much work it is to gather everyone's names - match them up - send them out - and cross your fingers hoping you won't need an Elf?? Definitely Kudos are due! :cheer2:

I guess my recent viewing of the Academy Awards has encouraged me to spread the thank you's and since there is no music :rolleyes1 to usher me off of the stage - I think I'll keep going....

I also want to thank those of you "exchangers" that actually "DO" send out the promised package! :woohoo: Of course we all have "life" to deal with - and more times than not - something will come up - the kids are sick, the weather is bad - we are sick - something will happen! And I'm sure that we won't be able to send "exactly" what the recipient wanted - how can we? People are so different and hard to please! But I'm sure everyone does their best and deserves to be thanked for their efforts! Again - I've never met the perfect person - I'm waiting for HEAVEN for that one! ;) But as long as the commitment is made - and notice is given - and the package arrives - everthing is right in the world! :hippie: Especially since these exchanges are supposed to be FUN!! :rotfl: They are certainly not the be all - end all! Just simple fun! :yay:

Happy Easter - Happy Spring Everyone!

DisneyMissy

:goodvibes

ksloane
02-28-2007, 08:32 PM

a PAAS egg coloring kit
and

I'm so glad it arrived and that she liked it. We had a good time shopping for these goodies. Basically Cameron went around picking out the things she wanted. :rotfl: (And since a couple have been picked up and put up for her for Easter).

Luv2Roam
03-01-2007, 07:32 PM
I always have hopes of receiving mine! :rotfl2:
kandeebunny can send me her little pooch any time! :love: ;)

mommytotwo
03-01-2007, 07:37 PM
Anything today?

disneylandkitty
03-01-2007, 08:31 PM
PM ME IF UR CHILD WANT ANOTHER BASKET:rolleyes1

Disneyanajc
03-02-2007, 11:22 AM
Morning EVERYONE! Just had to pop-in and say Hi.... it looks like SPRING has SPRUNG here :love: I hope you all have a great day!
JC

snowwhitesmom
03-02-2007, 11:55 AM
Hugs to K.D. from Florida!
I received a wonderful package on a very snowy NH day
Spring flag
Spring Welcome sign
porcelain basket
purple bunny
egg candles
cadbury eggs
lil cadbury eggs
bunny plates
bunny napkins
Thank you very much! I love everything!

PixieDust32
03-02-2007, 12:13 PM
Finally!! Finallly!

Your item was delivered at 2:02 PM on March 1, 2007 in SACRAMENTO, CA 95826.

PixieDust32
03-02-2007, 12:14 PM
The other one still M.I.A :( maybe today

mommytotwo
03-02-2007, 01:14 PM
7 more to go.

PixieDust32
03-02-2007, 06:24 PM
Ohh finally, I hope everything is in one piece, it took forever. Sorry :( :(

Delivered

Your item was delivered at 3:56 PM on March 2, 2007 in SHELBYVILLE, TX 75973.

PixieDust32
03-03-2007, 02:07 AM
:surfweb:

Disneyanajc
03-03-2007, 11:01 AM
princess: THANK YOU Ilse, Justin was thrilled with his exchange. First he read the note you sent him...then he just started to take things out of the box, this took awhile :rotfl: and this is what he received:
Dubble Bubble Eggs....already opened
3 Easter Pencils...now in his school backpack
2 Hot Wheels...Good Choice Ilse
Hershey's Kisses...His Dad thanks you too!
PAAS Color Snaps..cute
Marshmallow PEEPS...now we know it is Spring and Easter :goodvibes
Safari Animals magic grow capsules
SpongeBob Fillable Easter Eggs...His favorite Show, great pick:banana:
2 Sports Bubble's
Coloring Cups Egg Decorating Cups
Kiddie Candy Mix
and this is all in the CUTEST PLUSH BLUE COW EASTER BASKET
Ilse you did I great job with this exchange thank you so much.
Justin and his Grammy Janet

p.s. Roxy a hug :hug: for you, thank you again, you are the best :cutie:

ksloane
03-03-2007, 01:03 PM
Ohh finally, I hope everything is in one piece, it took forever. Sorry :( :(

Delivered

Your item was delivered at 3:56 PM on March 2, 2007 in SHELBYVILLE, TX 75973.

Yes it did arrive!! :cool1: It did look like it had been around the world inside and out, but everything was in tact. :)

Inside (well originally inside I'm sure :rotfl: ) an easter basket I found: a very soft blue easter bunny, a porcelain egg, a coffee cup, hershey's kisses in spring colors, life saver jelly beans, a spring photo display, pencils, window clings, candle, and a pair of frog socks (These are my FAVORITE item! I collect frogs and my daughter was amazed that you knew that. :rotfl: ).

Thanks a lot and it was definitly worth the wait!

PixieDust32
03-03-2007, 02:23 PM
princess: THANK YOU Ilse, Justin was thrilled with his exchange. First he read the note you sent him...then he just started to take things out of the box, this took awhile :rotfl: and this is what he received:
Dubble Bubble Eggs....already opened
3 Easter Pencils...now in his school backpack
2 Hot Wheels...Good Choice Ilse
Hershey's Kisses...His Dad thanks you too!
PAAS Color Snaps..cute
Marshmallow PEEPS...now we know it is Spring and Easter :goodvibes
Safari Animals magic grow capsules
SpongeBob Fillable Easter Eggs...His favorite Show, great pick:banana:
2 Sports Bubble's
Coloring Cups Egg Decorating Cups
Kiddie Candy Mix
and this is all in the CUTEST PLUSH BLUE COW EASTER BASKET
Ilse you did I great job with this exchange thank you so much.
Justin and his Grammy Janet

p.s. Roxy a hug :hug: for you, thank you again, you are the best :cutie:

THANK YOU JANET! :hug: and Justin for being soooo sweet and for waiting all this time :woohoo: we're so happy to hear the good news.

That box went around the country for all we know :sad2:

PixieDust32
03-03-2007, 02:25 PM
Yes it did arrive!! :cool1: It did look like it had been around the world inside and out, but everything was in tact. :)

Inside (well originally inside I'm sure :rotfl: ) an easter basket I found: a very soft blue easter bunny, a porcelain egg, a coffee cup, hershey's kisses in spring colors, life saver jelly beans, a spring photo display, pencils, window clings, candle, and a pair of frog socks (These are my FAVORITE item! I collect frogs and my daughter was amazed that you knew that. :rotfl: ).

Thanks a lot and it was definitly worth the wait!

NO kidding :sad2: it probably did went around the world.

Thank you, I'm so glad that it made and that you liked it. thanks :hug:

mommytotwo
03-03-2007, 02:25 PM
Just 4 more to be recieved.

PixieDust32
03-03-2007, 02:32 PM
:thumbsup2 Just 4 more to be recieved.

Yes patsy, the missing packages finally arrived, the PO held them hostage or send them on a tour :sad2:

Luv2Roam
03-03-2007, 06:10 PM
I rec'd a Priority pkg today from PrincessDisneyBelle. princess: Many thanks!! I will be cracking open some candy just as soon as I eat the pizza DH is going out to pick up! :rotfl: Dinner and dessert! :goodvibes
drum roll..... the items.....

Bath Pouf with Handle (Which I really do need and never rememeber to buy! THANKS!)
A flowery nail file
A bag of Malted Milk Eggs (Which I LOVE)
A Happy Easter large memo pad
A Magnetic Mickey with "HiYa!" next to Mickey. VERY COOL. I love anything Disney related -- and esp stuff I don't see locally! :thumbsup2
A Disney pencil
A packet of Mary Engelbreit note cards
A package of vanilla cream filled wafers
A small chocolate bunny
A silvertone necklace
3 Russell Stover marshmallow eggs (mmmmmm..... I absolutely love choc covered marshmallows.)
Some misc Bunny puff and nougat candies. (I LOVE nougat too. You probably included my favorite candies in the world. The only thing you missed was chocolate covered jellies. PRETTY DARN GOOD considering you don't know that about me! You must have E.S.P.)

Thanks very much!! :cheer2: :yay:

jusmom
03-03-2007, 08:13 PM
Finally!! Finallly!

Your item was delivered at 2:02 PM on March 1, 2007 in SACRAMENTO, CA 95826.

Another thank you for the great exchange for Justin, his eyes lit up this morning when he recieved it.:)
jusmom aka Justin's mom:thumbsup2

princessdisneybelle
03-03-2007, 08:17 PM
I rec'd a Priority pkg today from PrincessDisneyBelle. princess: Many thanks!! I will be cracking open some candy just as soon as I eat the pizza DH is going out to pick up! :rotfl: Dinner and dessert! :goodvibes
drum roll..... the items.....

Bath Pouf with Handle (Which I really do need and never rememeber to buy! THANKS!)
A flowery nail file
A bag of Malted Milk Eggs (Which I LOVE)
A Happy Easter large memo pad
A Magnetic Mickey with "HiYa!" next to Mickey. VERY COOL. I love anything Disney related -- and esp stuff I don't see locally! :thumbsup2
A Disney pencil
A packet of Mary Engelbreit note cards
A package of vanilla cream filled wafers
A small chocolate bunny
A silvertone necklace
3 Russell Stover marshmallow eggs (mmmmmm..... I absolutely love choc covered marshmallows.)
Some misc Bunny puff and nougat candies. (I LOVE nougat too. You probably included my favorite candies in the world. The only thing you missed was chocolate covered jellies. PRETTY DARN GOOD considering you don't know that about me! You must have E.S.P.)

Thanks very much!! :cheer2: :yay:

i'm glad you enjoyed everything. that's funny that i included your fav candies. sorry it was so late.

kandeebunny
03-03-2007, 09:33 PM

Your item was delivered at 9:09 AM on March 2, 2007 in NORTH CONWAY, NH 03860.

Hope everything arrived in one piece!!!

jrnunzio3
03-05-2007, 06:08 PM
Rec'd my package from PrincessDisneyBelle today. Thank you so much. Here is what I received.

Bag of Malted Milk Eggs
Wood Handle bath puff (will come in handy)
I can't describe this pop up bunny thing that makes a lot of noise (driving both the husband and the dog crazy with this already LOL).
eyeshadow
Chocolate bunny
Happy Egg Day memo pad
Package of Mary Engelbreit note cards (very pretty)
Hot Pink nail file (can't loose it in my pocketbook)
Hazelnut Cream filled wafers (Sounds Yummy, can't wait to try these, only 5 more weeks I think until Lent is over).
some marshmellow bunny's and some nougat candy .

Thank you for everything. Gotta go drive the dog a little more crazy with this pop up. :crazy2:

Jenny

Disneyanajc
03-05-2007, 06:36 PM
Just to let you know..Jusmom received her exchange today...she will open it and post when she gets home from work.
JC

Disneyanajc
03-05-2007, 10:39 PM
Hi all Rachel received her exchange from PrincessDisneyBelle. Rachel is having computer problems tonight so I will post for her.
She received:
2 Key Chains
Wood Handle Bath Puff
small make-up bag
lip balm
blue emory board
lemon creme wafers
note cards
note pad
bag of malted eggs
marshmellow bunny
reeces peanut butter
chocolate bunny
I think that's it...thank you, from Rachel
JC

mommytotwo
03-05-2007, 10:43 PM
Just one more to be recieved :).

mommytotwo
03-05-2007, 10:47 PM
I found our last package arrival, so this exchange has now been COMPLETED :).
Thank you to all who had participated and for those patient ones for waiting on your package to arrive to you.
Hope everyone has a nice Spring and Easter :).

I received my exchange today from Laura (princessdisneybelle) from Texas! :flower3: (my home state)

Thank you for everything.... she send...

- Bath Pouf with Handle :thumbsup2
-Pack of my favorite candy PEEPS :wave2: already gone :blush:
- 2 post cards from Texas ;) I love PC
-Pack of notecards
-Cosmetic bag
-Memo Pad
-Malted milk eggs
-Chocolate Bunny
-Hazulnut cream filled wafers
-Mickey Cartoon pencil
-Nail file ( i need it one)
-Flower key chain
- 2 Marshmallow bunnies
-Pair of earrings
-Handful fo candy

Thank you so much!

PixieDust32
03-05-2007, 10:50 PM
I found our last package arrival, so this exchange has now been COMPLETED :).
Thank you to all who had participated and for those patient ones for waiting on your package to arrive to you.
Hope everyone has a nice Spring and Easter :).

I DID RECEIVED A BASKET LIKE WE ARE TOLD TO SEND :confused3 SO I WAS THINKING THAT THIS ONE WAS THE LESS THAN A DOLLAR EXCHANGE :(
WHERE IS MY BASKET?

PLEASE put your exchanges in either an Easter/Spring themed gift bag, Easter basket...or some other creative and fun gift giving way.

Mine was a PM envelope.

Disneyanajc
03-06-2007, 01:37 PM
Just to chime in on what PixieDust32 posted on this exchange...we at first thought we had received the wrong exchange..given that we only had signed up for this one, Rachel knew it was the Easter/Spring...the items were sent in a PM envelope and because of this the items inside were crushed when she received them. I does make a difference on how we send our items...long distance and envelopes don't mix well...:worried: We have no desire for the items to be replace...and we do thank you.
Signing off :wave2:
JC and Family

princessdisneybelle
03-06-2007, 01:41 PM
Well i'm sorry everyone was so unhappy with the items I sent. I haven't always recieved the greatest things, but just enjoyed the fun of it. I will resend to the people I had to the spring time exchange because I do care that things are nice. This time there were circumstances that I couldnt help. So I will get boxes out as soon as I can. And this will be the last exchange I do. Thank you.

Luv2Roam
03-06-2007, 05:22 PM
Mine came in the PM envelope too, and all came intact. The choc marshmallow eggs were squashed. However I managed to choke them down. :rotfl2: And since I don't decorate for Easter, not having a basket was certainly no issue for me.