PDA

View Full Version : Can I use WDW tickets? Also Early entry?

Jennifer Wooster
01-06-2001, 04:18 PM
I bought a 5 day pass for WDW and have a few days left over and want to know if I can use it at DL. The other question is that I saw AAA's packages and one of them included early early even if you didn't stay in the park. If you stay at any of the resorts you automatically get early entry if they have it right? How much earlier does it open and will it include the new park or will they alternate days? When i looked at AAA they didn't have info on the new park and about tickets for it. Any more info?

Thanks,

Jenn

Michelle
01-06-2001, 05:33 PM
Hi Jenn!

No, WDW and DL tickets are totally separate, and they can't be used at any park other than the one specified, sorry!

Early entry is a perk for DL resort hotel guests, and is currently available at Disneyland every day except Wednesday and Sunday. They have yet to announce if it will be available at the new DCA (or any park HOURS for the new park, for that matter) but my guess is they will offer early entry at the new park at some point too. :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

Disney Woman
01-08-2001, 01:32 PM
Also, early entry is available for anyone buying the 3 or 5 day Flexpass, available at the area's hotels and all Disney Stores.

Courtney

(Who, at 24 is having a 2nd childhood...at this rate I'll probably have a 3rd, 4th, 5th and maybe even 6th!)

http://www.mytravelco.com/images/cruises/logos/815.gif

lawgs
01-09-2001, 08:03 AM
but if you buy the 3 day flex pass at the area hotels it does not include the early entry option unless you pay an extra 8$ per ticket....

so you have to be careful where you buy your three day flex pass...if i had known the hotel variety did not include the early entry ....i would have purchased the ticket before i went from the disney store...

but it did work out for me since the crowds were not that big in december when i went and i was able to do all i wanted to do in the three days with minimal waits on any ride....

guess it was not the case over the holidays.....heard on the news here they had to shut the park down......it was too crowded...

California Mom
03-01-2001, 09:05 AM
Hi Jennifer! Folsom Neighbor!

I posted up this very same question just last week and received varying response. I did call DL directly and find out that YES, the guest relations will exchange a day for a day. Unfortunately, if you have a hopper day left on a hopper pass, it only gets exchanged for a one-day pass at DL, no hopping privledges (boo,hoo). I asked if I could just exchange them at the DL Hotel (since we might be staying there) and he said that sometimes there is a confusion, so it's best just to go directly to the guest relations at the entrance of the park.
When will you be heading down south to DL?

[This message was edited by California Mom on 03-01-01 at 01:20 PM.]

Jennifer Wooster
03-02-2001, 06:06 AM
Wow, you're my first Sacramento person yet!

Thanks for the info. I guess it is a better deal to save it for DW if it is not a hopper here.

We don't know when we are going down yet. Whenever I see a good deal with Southwest airlines and we have free time we will go. I want to get there before the summer rush!

Have you been to DCA yet?

Jenn

California Mom
03-02-2001, 08:04 AM
Hi Jennifer,

Why don't you drop me an email at prondez@yahoo.com, so we can chat and not take up the board space?