PDA

View Full Version : Canadians and Sunshine Rewards

CJK
01-23-2007, 08:23 AM
I was wondering if any fellow Canadians could tell me how they're doing with Sunshine Rewards? I really enjoy the program, though it has been slow going for me. How are the rest of you doing? Do you shop through them, and if so where? I do some online shopping (ie. priceline), but have never tried through this program. Have you found that you qualify for any of the free offers? I just went through some of the pages and didn't qualify for any of them. Thanks for your insight. :goodvibes

cdnmickeylover
01-23-2007, 09:50 AM
It's been slow going for me. I'm enjoying it but I'm finding I don't qualify for a lot of the offers. I haven't shopped through it but I don't shop a lot online. I've looked at some of the surveys but haven't qualified for any -- I usually get directed to a different website.

Tantor
01-23-2007, 11:24 AM
It's been slow going for me. I'm enjoying it but I'm finding I don't qualify for a lot of the offers. I haven't shopped through it but I don't shop a lot online. I've looked at some of the surveys but haven't qualified for any -- I usually get directed to a different website.

Haven't shopped through SR either or done the survey's simply because we usually don't qualify. Still like the program though.

bbangel
01-23-2007, 11:49 AM
I've shopped through them and it has been great. Disney shopping mostly, but there is also Yves Roche Canada which was great for Christmas gifts. I've also used Ticketmania.
I don't do the surveys, but I sign up for a few of the offers. Like you said, we don't qualify for many of them.
I've already cashed out for 55 dollars (since June) and have 15 more.

bunnyfoo
01-23-2007, 12:36 PM
I've only shopped through them at Disneyshopping.com and Harry and Davids. These were all things I had shipped to friends in the US though.

The surveys and offers don't work for me either unless I log in from with a US IP address. I think the Bob Greene diet offer will work for Canadians -- I clicked on a link for the site the other day. The only thing is, it requires credit card payment in US funds so you could end up losing a little bit with the exchange when your card is refunded.