PDA

View Full Version : Other programs?

M 'n C
01-23-2007, 08:11 AM
Just wondering if anyone was doing anything besides freeride, CR, QR, SR, Netwinner, and Mypoints? I was looking on beenpaid.com and saw mention of spare-dollars and adpaid being decent programs. Anyone have any success with them?

azgal81
01-23-2007, 12:40 PM
I do memolink, rewardtv and e-rewards as well. Also I do send earnings, inbox dollars and snap dollars but just click on the paid emails. I'm haven't reached the $30 cashout option for those three sites yet so I don't know if they pay or not. I figured it doesn't hurt to try them out.

I haven't heard of the sites you mentioned. If you are hearing good things about them it never hurts to try them out to see what they are like.

3darlings
01-23-2007, 01:13 PM
I pretty much do SR and Treasurer Trooper (TT). I like them both for different reasons. TT is great - you get cash and credit for referral earnings.
I do a few other small ones but those are my main ones.

ksloane
01-23-2007, 07:52 PM
I do memolink, rewardtv and e-rewards as well. Also I do send earnings, inbox dollars and snap dollars but just click on the paid emails. I'm haven't reached the $30 cashout option for those three sites yet so I don't know if they pay or not. I figured it doesn't hurt to try them out.

I haven't heard of the sites you mentioned. If you are hearing good things about them it never hurts to try them out to see what they are like.

I've been paid my inbox dollars. I would think that send earnings would be a payer too as I think they are owned by the same main company (they are sooo similar), but I've not reached payout with them either.

MyGoofy26
01-24-2007, 01:53 PM
These are all repeats of others. . .but I've been paid once from InboxDollars . . $60 a year or so ago and I just cashed out another $30. I've been doing SnapDollars, but just the email clicks . . . I'm up to over $11 though, maybe 6 months? Not bad for such minimal work. Granted I can't cash out til $30, but still.

I do RewardTV as well . . . cashed out a couple times. Just have to be VERY quick. Those rewards go fast so you have to be pretty quick to get in.

I've been doing Treasure Trooper as well. . . some of the trials pay SO much more than any other site I've seen. And they pay automatically each month - so simple! Don't have to do a thing. . . if you hit $20, you get a check!

I also do e-rewards . . . I cash out for Hilton Honors points every few months when I'm eligible again. I've been at it for about a year and have a good many points. I don't stay in too many Hiltons when I vacation so this is the only way I get points. . . but by the time my next "road trip" with friends comes up we'll be able to get a night or two in one of their properties for free.

M 'n C
01-24-2007, 09:44 PM
Thanks yall. I think I'm going to check into inbox dollars. I did spare-dollars.com for about 2 days but it didn't seem worth it. You only get 1/10 of a cent per click and stuff. Just not worth my time. Plus there is a fee if you want a gift card and paypal/checks are not an option.

Adpaid.com is ok but its really small amounts too but at least they will pay through paypal.

sweet_mel
01-25-2007, 01:46 AM
Treasure Trooper is great. It's the only thing I do on a regular basis. I've been a member for about 2-3 weeks and so far I've earned $92.80. I'm expecting another $15 from netflix after my trial ends, but I won't end up making anything, just breaking even since I've decided to stay on after the trial for $15/month :)