PDA

View Full Version : creations rewards need 225 pts

ohMom
01-22-2007, 08:46 AM
anyone have suggestions for me to earn 225 pts so i can order my disney dollars for our upcoming cruise? i tried a survey, but i guess since i didn't 'qualify' i didn't get the points?

alacazander
01-22-2007, 09:59 AM
How about some shopping through the portal. Has to be something you just have to have for your up coming cruise!

bartleby1
01-23-2007, 04:40 PM
anyone have suggestions for me to earn 225 pts so i can order my disney dollars for our upcoming cruise? i tried a survey, but i guess since i didn't 'qualify' i didn't get the points?

I was just credited 100 pts for joining surveyteam. I think this was through an email? If you don't still have the email, maybe it is on their site. It was an easy signup.

MyGoofy26
01-23-2007, 05:05 PM
I've had luck changing my email address and then signing up for a number of those sites that spam your email.

Actually figured that one out accidentally. . . I change my junk email address every year or two because the spam gets so bad, I just start fresh. The first time I couldn't remember what I'd done and what I hadn't so I signed up for everything again and got credited for most of them!

ksloane
01-23-2007, 07:45 PM
I just accidently discovered this too as I just signed up for a new account due to junk mail and had the same problem. :rotfl2: