PDA

View Full Version : A Bit Nervous!!! and excited too!!

SeanandAimee
01-19-2007, 10:27 PM
We received our paperwork FedEx today and got it all signed. How long will it take to get our final approval? I am a little nervous that they could call and say, sorry! :sad2: Is it all downhill from here?

Happy Birthday Cat
01-19-2007, 10:54 PM
Welcome to the Dis-Boards.

Don't be nervous. Probably the worst thing that would happen would be that Disney would ask for a bigger down payment. They usually don't flat out turn people down. Good luck.

HBC

homedad
01-19-2007, 11:48 PM
we just went through a resale purchase and just made reservation yesterday for our first DVC trip. The process started on November 3rd. We had some holidays but I would guess it's going to take 6-8 weeks. Good luck, you get alittle impatient at the end(at least I did)

Erie Islands
01-20-2007, 06:34 AM
Did you purchase through Disney? We got a call from our guide a few days later saying that everything was just fine. If you've got decent credit, you'll be fine...don't worry I'm sure we'll all be welcoming you Home soon! I remember being anxious, too.:flower3: And, wecome to the Dis!

Lady V
01-20-2007, 08:09 AM
we just went through a resale purchase and just made reservation yesterday for our first DVC trip. The process started on November 3rd. We had some holidays but I would guess it's going to take 6-8 weeks. Good luck, you get alittle impatient at the end(at least I did)

I think the OP went through disney-maybe I am wrong.. anyways, if you went through Disney it will be much quicker for for. I swear I don't think either one took more than a week. they don't want you to change your mind!! LOL:rotfl:

AnnaS
01-20-2007, 08:48 AM
I just wanted to add welcome to the boards. Relax, it will all by okay ;)

keep us updated so we can officially welcome you home;)

Good Luck!

senecabeach
01-20-2007, 08:52 AM
If you went through Disney....its a breeze...and by the end of next week you should be able to make ressies :cool1: :cool1:

barlitz
01-20-2007, 09:04 AM
Did your guide approve you over the phone? We just sent back our Fedex pack but we were able to book right away.

Didney Daddy
01-20-2007, 11:27 AM
Yes, if your guide approved you over the phone then it is just a matter of days before you can book your first trip to your Disney home.

byoung
01-20-2007, 06:33 PM
I just wanted to add welcome to the boards. Relax, it will all by okay ;)

keep us updated so we can officially welcome you home;)

Good Luck!

I agree!

tufenuff
01-21-2007, 01:01 PM
Did your guide approve you on the phone ours did. You will get a letter in about a week saying everything is fine. If your guide approved you, you can start making plans now.We booked our trip before we even got our paperwork and we were in the system already. Good luck and dont worry to much. I did and it was all for nothing.:cool1: