PDA

View Full Version : ***Early Sign Up for the Spring/Easter Exchange***CLOSED

mommytotwo
01-19-2007, 09:32 PM
People have been asking me about this exchange, so I will hold sign ups now till 1/24. You will get your pals info. by 1/25, and you will have a long shopping period since the mail by date is 2/17. There are stores online that has a bunch of cute Easter and Spring items, so since the mailing period is not close together, you can order something-but, please order it as soon as you get your pals info. so that your item comes in, in time for you to send out your exchange by the 17th.

I will be on vacation from 2/1-2/11,but will be checking in, so if you have questions, I will be able to answer them and such...but just in case you don't see me around all the time, that is the reason why ;).

This will be a mixed exchange will both children and adults, so if you would like to request either or, please let me know when you are signing up and I will try my best to put that request together.

PLEASE put your exchanges in either an Easter/Spring themed gift bag, Easter basket...or some other creative and fun gift giving way.

This is a $15.00 exchange before shipping and extras are welcome. Delivery confirmation is strongly suggestion and I also suggest that you write down the send by date and maybe even a reminder to yourself so that your exchange goes out on time :thumbsup2 .

To participate, please pm me the following info.-

Your name-
Address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you willing to be an elf-Yes or No-

1. Do you decorate for Spring and Easter?
2. Do you celebrate Easter in a religous way or just a fun way?
3. What is your most favorite Easter treat(s)?
4. Do you collect anything?

For child participants-
Your name-
Parent's name-
Address-
Number of exchanges-
Child's gender and age-
1. Do you collect anything?
2. Do you color and hunt for Easter eggs?
3. Who are some of your favorite characters?
4. What are your favorite Easter treat(s)?

http://www.3bellsembroidery.com/images/new/Easter%20Basket%20Surprise.jpg

mommytotwo
01-20-2007, 12:21 AM
http://www.smokes-spirits.com/images/products/cdy_easter_gourmet_tray.jpg

snowwhitesmom
01-20-2007, 08:04 AM
I'm in Patsy! PM sent!

kimbac3
01-20-2007, 12:04 PM
I'm in too!! PM sent!

Kimba

Disneyanajc
01-20-2007, 12:15 PM
You counted us in :thumbsup2 I sent my PM.
JC

AlexWyattMommy
01-20-2007, 02:30 PM
My PM was sent. This sounds like a fun one.

snowwite
01-20-2007, 03:36 PM
I'm IN. PM sent;)
I went to Christmas tree shop in search of a basket but they are still on Valentines Day! Nuts!

mommytotwo
01-20-2007, 09:26 PM
http://www.fotosearch.com/thumb/UNN/UNN113/101-00535.jpg

disneyfanatic3166
01-20-2007, 09:33 PM
I'd be interested in doing this for my DD. So I'll PM you her information.

Does anyone want to give me examples or more details on what to include in the package?

mommytotwo
01-20-2007, 10:19 PM
I'd be interested in doing this for my DD. So I'll PM you her information.

Does anyone want to give me examples or more details on what to include in the package?

I will pm you. :)

UrsulasMyHero
01-21-2007, 03:33 PM
I was at JoAnn's the other day and much of their Easter/Spring stuff is already on sale. *boggles* So this is just a heads up for all of you participating in this exchange. I think i'm sitting this one out. I keep getting the hairy eyeball from the dbf....

snowwite
01-21-2007, 03:47 PM
I was at JoAnn's the other day and much of their Easter/Spring stuff is already on sale. *boggles* So this is just a heads up for all of you participating in this exchange. I think i'm sitting this one out. I keep getting the hairy eyeball from the dbf....maybe if you sign him up for a basket he'll stop being jealous:rotfl:

mommytotwo
01-21-2007, 04:30 PM
http://www.hickerphoto.com/data/media/24/spring_flowers_T1669.jpg

mommytotwo
01-21-2007, 06:06 PM
http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/353624/2/istockphoto_353624_easter_bunny.jpg

Any other kids want to join in :)?

Meriweather
01-21-2007, 06:12 PM
Now is this spring?? Or the Easter basket exchange??

mommytotwo
01-21-2007, 06:17 PM
Now is this spring?? Or the Easter basket exchange??

It is a combination.
So participants can put in items that are related to Easter and Spring.
But, if someone does not celebrate Easter and would only like Spring items, they can list that for their pal.

Meriweather
01-21-2007, 07:05 PM
Do you know if there will also be an Easter basket exchange?

mommytotwo
01-21-2007, 07:18 PM
Do you know if there will also be an Easter basket exchange?

I will not be hosting one, and as far as I can remember, I am the only one that I had done the Easter basket exchange last year.
So come and join us Nancy.

Meriweather
01-21-2007, 08:34 PM
I will think about it. I haven't been shopping around here in a couple of weeks, so I don't know what is available.
I would want to do spring though, and not Easter.....yet ;)

mommytotwo
01-22-2007, 05:27 PM
Anyone else?
How about all the kids, where are you at :).

jrnunzio3
01-23-2007, 05:25 AM
PM Sent. This is going to be fun. I already have some ideas, just wish the stores would get around to putting out some Spring/Easter items.
Jenny

snowwite
01-23-2007, 06:31 AM
PM Sent. This is going to be fun. I already have some ideas, just wish the stores would get around to putting out some Spring/Easter items.
Jenny
I know. Me too. Although if I buy it too soon I might have to replace all the candy.:rotfl:

DisneyMissy318
01-23-2007, 08:02 AM
Here's another kid! I'd like to sign up my DD. PMing info.

Thanks!

DisneyMissy

mommytotwo
01-23-2007, 12:18 PM
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

jrnunzio3
01-23-2007, 05:08 PM
I know. Me too. Although if I buy it too soon I might have to replace all the candy.:rotfl:

I won't have this problem. I usually give up chocolate for Lent (except for my morning cup of Hot Chocolate, but that doesn't count, not chocolate candy). Well, I decided to give up the chocolate a little early this year and did so last week. I have made it 9 days so far :cool1: , wish me luck, I only have 75 days to go :lmao: That is why I joined this exchange, I am probably going to need a lot of candy by that time and I am hoping to get a bunch of it.

Jenny

mommytotwo
01-23-2007, 05:30 PM
:cutie: :cutie: :cutie:

flakypuff
01-23-2007, 07:38 PM
I sent a pm..I got yours also.

mommytotwo
01-24-2007, 08:04 PM
Anyone else?

snowwite
01-24-2007, 09:25 PM
The stores here have started to put out the Easter/spring stuff.

KimRaye
01-25-2007, 12:01 AM
The stores here have started to put out the Easter/spring stuff.Really??? :confused3 I'm hesitating to sign up for this because all I'm seeing is RED for Valentine's Day. :confused: CONVINCE ME!!!!!!!!! ;)

mommytotwo
01-25-2007, 01:17 AM
Really??? :confused3 I'm hesitating to sign up for this because all I'm seeing is RED for Valentine's Day. :confused: CONVINCE ME!!!!!!!!! ;)

In my area, stores like Walmart and Kmart does not yet have their Easter and Spring things out, but other stores and craft stores may have, so it depends on what stores you go to. I think Walmart and such may take out their inventory right after Valentines Day.

If anyone else wants to join in, please send me your info. since I will be closing this exchange in the morning.

Meriweather
01-25-2007, 09:09 AM
Really??? :confused3 I'm hesitating to sign up for this because all I'm seeing is RED for Valentine's Day. :confused: CONVINCE ME!!!!!!!!! ;)

Well, why haven't you joined in the Valentine exchange then?? ;)

snowwite
01-25-2007, 04:40 PM
I won't have this problem. I usually give up chocolate for Lent (except for my morning cup of Hot Chocolate, but that doesn't count, not chocolate candy). Well, I decided to give up the chocolate a little early this year and did so last week. I have made it 9 days so far :cool1: , wish me luck, I only have 75 days to go :lmao: That is why I joined this exchange, I am probably going to need a lot of candy by that time and I am hoping to get a bunch of it.

Jenny

Hmmm...I will keep that in mind if I get you!:rotfl:
I am on a diet due to medical issues so I cant have too much but I save a few calories for it;)

mommytotwo
01-25-2007, 04:48 PM
This exchange is now CLOSED for sign ups.
Some info. have been already passed out, the rest will come to follow today.
Please remember to post on the SENT/RECIEVED thread once you send out your exchange, and once you recieve it.
PLEASE be on time.

KimRaye
01-25-2007, 10:22 PM
Well, why haven't you joined in the Valentine exchange then?? ;)I guess I missed that one too. :guilty:

Meriweather
01-25-2007, 11:01 PM
I guess I missed that one too. :guilty:

guess not ;)

KimRaye
01-25-2007, 11:15 PM
Thanks for the heads up, Nancy! :thumbsup2 I got in on time! :goodvibes ;)

snowwite
01-26-2007, 06:13 AM
Do you usually have adults exchange with adults and kids w/kids? I was kinda surprised to get a kid. My 18 yr old DD is participating so I am shopping with her. It is not a problem but I am curious since this is only my 3rd exchange in 3 yrs. I assume this was different because hardly anyone signed up for easter exchange? Thanks-Di

Meriweather
01-26-2007, 09:23 AM
I know in the Valentine we only have 2 kids, so they are mixed in.
If there are enough, I do kid with kid, but that isn't always possible.

MickeyMamma
01-26-2007, 10:57 AM
Awww man! I missed this one! I thought we were signing up for this in early February. :confused:

Been sick this week and haven't been able to get online much.

mommytotwo
01-26-2007, 11:36 AM
Do you usually have adults exchange with adults and kids w/kids? I was kinda surprised to get a kid. My 18 yr old DD is participating so I am shopping with her. It is not a problem but I am curious since this is only my 3rd exchange in 3 yrs. I assume this was different because hardly anyone signed up for easter exchange? Thanks-Di

For this exchange, I mixed both kids and adults together like I posted on the first page-(see below).

This will be a mixed exchange will both children and adults, so if you would like to request either or, please let me know when you are signing up and I will try my best to put that request together.

As for the number of exchanges for this exchange, there are 24 exchanges, so that is a good number of participants. :)

mommytotwo
01-26-2007, 11:46 AM
I am opening this exchange up again to a few members. So, if anyone would like to sign up to send out another exchange or any new would like to join in, please contact me BY TODAY. :goodvibes

mommytotwo
01-26-2007, 04:01 PM
Anyone else want to join in? :)

snowwite
01-26-2007, 04:49 PM
For this exchange, I mixed both kids and adults together like I posted on the first page-(see below).

As for the number of exchanges for this exchange, there are 24 exchanges, so that is a good number of participants. :)

I didnt understand what you meant. I assumed you would pair adult /adult and kid/kid. Live and learn;) I have already started shopping. The hardest part for me is finding a container that will ship well.