PDA

View Full Version : AKL Room Request ?

MomPOM
01-19-2007, 06:29 PM
This isn't about which room to request, I've already got that. My question is who do I request it with at this point for our Feb 7-12 trip. I tried to put my requests in with WDW Ressies but all that showed up on my printout was "Zebra Trail". I asked for Zebra Trail looking Arusha and a lower floor in the third building form the end.

I did fax in a room request to the hotel but I've read on the board that it is useless to do that. Should I call the hotel directly and ask one of the front desk people to do it?

Lostgirlz
01-19-2007, 06:38 PM
Call WDW travel back, and let them know you would just like to make sure your requests were on it. I got my confirmation and they did not have my honeymoon listed anymore I called today to make sure they relisted it on there. They don't promise they can meet your requests, but it does not hurt I wouldnt imagine. I just feel to demanding by putting them on there.:bride: :groom:

MomPOM
01-20-2007, 10:46 AM
Oh I know they don't have to honor them. I'm not assuming they will. I just want to have it all on there so I at least have a shot. :)

Thanks for being the ONLY person to respond. ;)

disnut8
01-20-2007, 12:18 PM
Realize that you have very specific requests. One or more might not be able to be met. From your request and the order you put them in, you'll probably get the Zebra trail, you'll more than likely get overlooking Arusha, an OK shot at the lower floor, but the third building from the end is a long shot.

Personally, I would pick the ones that mean the most and then modify the request. Drop off the ones that you can live without. And did you also request smoking or non-smoking?

MomPOM
01-20-2007, 01:41 PM
I've been trying to think of what I can do without, the lower floor or the building location. I'm thinking of just dropping the building location and when I check in if they give me a far building, asking if I can be moved closer.

Lynne M
01-20-2007, 11:10 PM
Sometimes requests that are in their reservation system will not print out on the confirmation. If you want to make sure that your request is there, just call CRO and have them read your requests to you.

If you're more than a few days to a week out from your stay, calling the resort won't help. They can't access your reservation until a short time before your arrival.