PDA

View Full Version : We were .............

ILoveMagic
01-18-2007, 07:28 PM
We were family of the day on January 16th at MGM! I was surprised we were selected. I thought they only picked families of four. It was just my daughter and myself this trip!! We were so excited! We were put into a small skit , and then wisked away to ride the TOT by ourselves! It was just my daughter and myself in the elevator. She has never rode TOT before so it was quite an experience for her. Afterwards the "Dream Team" told us to check with guest relations before we left the park. When we got there they had typed up a special certificate acknowledging we were the family of the day, and they had a picture of us from TOT enclosed! What a treat it was!! Who would have thought??:yay: :woohoo:

WDW1st-timers
01-18-2007, 07:51 PM
very cool!!!!!!!!!! See magic did happen for you!:goodvibes

calypso*a*go-go
01-18-2007, 09:25 PM
Yippee!!! How did your daughter like ToT? What a wonderful memory of her first experience. :goodvibes

Shells9
01-19-2007, 04:21 AM
How fun, especially for your DD's first experience on ToT! Way to go!

Stitchfans
01-19-2007, 09:48 AM
How great is that? See I guess this goes to prove that you don't need small children to have a dream come true, or any special amount of people in your group. In our case our family consists of 3 adults and one child. DH, me, DD who is 26 and youngest DD who is 12. Maybe since DDs have a large age span between them we will stand out in the crowd?:rotfl2:

ILoveMagic
01-19-2007, 03:55 PM
Yippee!!! How did your daughter like ToT? What a wonderful memory of her first experience. :goodvibes

She loved it!! She talked about it the rest of the trip! It was her first trip ever(she is my step daughter)................I think my love of disney rubbed off.............Im sure there will be many trips to come!

kaybird
01-19-2007, 04:29 PM
WE SAW YOU!!!! That was our last morning at WDW, we hit all four parks before 1pm. Rosie was terrific, and my DH and I cheered you on!!!!

scrump
01-19-2007, 08:52 PM
I think I would be seriously freaked out riding that elevator with just two people. Congrats to you and your daughter!!