PDA

View Full Version : Driving Me Crazy

tfc3rid
01-18-2007, 02:30 PM
The DVC website is driving me nuts... I'm trying to access the Members Only portion of the site, have had a username and password for 3 years now and now apparently the Cookies on my computer were reset and I have to reenter my initlal Member ID number and PIN on the Member site...

How freakin frustrating!

granmanh603
01-18-2007, 03:00 PM
The DVC website is driving me nuts... I'm trying to access the Members Only portion of the site, have had a username and password for 3 years now and now apparently the Cookies on my computer were reset and I have to reenter my initlal Member ID number and PIN on the Member site...

How freakin frustrating!

Same thing happened to me....who remembers the ID number and Pin from 6 years ago. I posted this yesterday on here and most don't seem to have the problem. so I guess I just won't use it. :confused3

castleri
01-18-2007, 03:11 PM
I had that happen to me last week and then the next day it went back to where I could get one with the username and password. I too had no idea what my original ones were or where I may have put them.

wyodan
01-18-2007, 04:40 PM
I had the same thing happening. I called member services and they took care of me in less than 5 minutes!

MOM POPPINS
01-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Same thing here.. It happened to me yesterday I called MS and within a few minutes I was able to log in without any additional information. :)