PDA

View Full Version : What is QR?

ncbyrne
01-18-2007, 07:39 AM
I'm signed up for Freeride, MyPoints, Sunshine Rewards and Creation Rewards. But what is QR? I looked on the list of DIS abbreviations, but it's not there.

bartleby1
01-18-2007, 07:48 AM
It is www.quickrewards.net - awesome program with fantastic customer service.

LorieR
01-18-2007, 08:13 AM
It is www.quickrewards.net - awesome program with fantastic customer service.

Ditto!! :thumbsup2

disneyfanfamily
01-18-2007, 09:14 AM
I love Sunshine Rewards and Quick Rewards. They are GREAT! Great customer service for both. I don't have a favorite. They both add up quickly when it comes for me earning $$$. I do Creation Rewards. They don't impress me anymore...

M 'n C
01-18-2007, 10:49 AM
Its basically the same as the other ones. Just make sure that as you are signing up you are using different email addresses for each one. They all have overlapping offers so if you do it at one site with one email if you try to do it at another with the same email you won't get credit.

What is free ride?

quickrewards.net
01-18-2007, 10:55 AM
I'm signed up for Freeride, MyPoints, Sunshine Rewards and Creation Rewards. But what is QR? I looked on the list of DIS abbreviations, but it's not there.

HI,
If you join QR and have any questions or need help getting started please let me know.
Dmitry

Magical JenK
01-18-2007, 01:51 PM
Its basically the same as the other ones. Just make sure that as you are signing up you are using different email addresses for each one. They all have overlapping offers so if you do it at one site with one email if you try to do it at another with the same email you won't get credit.

What is free ride?

I didn't even think of that when I signed up 3 weeks ago! Dang! Oh well!

ncbyrne
01-19-2007, 05:18 AM

What is free ride?
http://www.freeride.com/

missymouse
01-19-2007, 06:33 AM
But don't many of the offers also go by IP address in addition to e-mail. I thought I read that somewhere. So if it goes by IP address using a different e-mail for each program wouldn't make a difference.

M 'n C
01-19-2007, 08:10 AM
But don't many of the offers also go by IP address in addition to e-mail. I thought I read that somewhere. So if it goes by IP address using a different e-mail for each program wouldn't make a difference.

I think the daily surveys might but I haven't had trouble with any of the sign up offers I've done with just using a new email address.

quickrewards.net
01-19-2007, 10:26 AM
I think the daily surveys might but I haven't had trouble with any of the sign up offers I've done with just using a new email address.

For all offers you can use any email you like (I am talking about QR. I don't know about other rewards programs) even if you have the same IP in most cases. For daily surveys it is strictly 1 time per day so you have to choose one reward program to do them on daily.